Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 5. (Read 5973 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
July 28, 2012, 05:21:58 AM
bbl watching inception

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
July 28, 2012, 05:21:33 AM
Earlier this morning Friday I accepted a friend request from one of the many received  since Thursday and the person explained to me what was going on, pointed me to this forum and I have spent most of the day trying to grasp what a cryptocurrency program is and catching up on the history of this.

With the above comment in mind, is there any way that you can explain your 'lapse' in knowledge of Bitcoin and it's economic workings from the time you posted the comment below (that linked many to your Facebook profile in the first place), up till now, where you seem to be trying to 'grasp' the concept, as a beginner ?

This screenshot has come courtesy of Tech Crunch.
http://techcrunch.com/2011/06/16/payments-service-dwolla-hits-1m-a-week-in-transactions/

3 Days later, the following was posted along with more, on a 'History Of Bitcoin' related article.

The above comes courtesy of http://www.mtgoxsucks.org/a-piece-of-bitcoin-history?showall=&start=2

What I am confused about is, Mr. H is impersonating you and has faked an identity, yet the Facebook profile that things point to gives you the ability to answer friend requests etc....and led you here as a beginner, yet over a year ago, you were already well versed in Bitcoin Economics and Wallet operation as well as block reward amounts ?

I am completely confused now.

@DannyMaddox, you could surely post a copy of the police report, right ? That would end all of this at once.

^ THis +1
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
July 28, 2012, 05:21:06 AM
Between this and Zhou Tong I call the month of July officially the Bitcointalk-What-The-Fuck-Month-Of-The-Year.
legendary
July 28, 2012, 05:20:17 AM
I'm posting this here because this will show the truth fairly quickly:

Who communicated to Danny Maddox through facebook and told him to come to the bitcointak.org forum in order to get answers?

This WILL determine if the supposed DannyMaddox post are true or false.

I know one of you on this forum who had Kelly Wu as a friend on Facebook.

Let's hear it guys....

Confirm it please.

One thing that doesn't make sense, as a side note, how did Danny Maddox know which people on Kelly Wu's FB were linked to this forum?
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
July 28, 2012, 05:19:29 AM
Earlier this morning Friday I accepted a friend request from one of the many received  since Thursday and the person explained to me what was going on, pointed me to this forum and I have spent most of the day trying to grasp what a cryptocurrency program is and catching up on the history of this.

With the above comment in mind, is there any way that you can explain your 'lapse' in knowledge of Bitcoin and it's economic workings from the time you posted the comment below (that linked many to your Facebook profile in the first place), up till now, where you seem to be trying to 'grasp' the concept, as a beginner ?

http://techcrunch.com/2011/06/16/payments-service-dwolla-hits-1m-a-week-in-transactions/

3 Days later, the following was posted along with more, on a 'History Of Bitcoin' related article.

The above comes courtesy of http://www.mtgoxsucks.org/a-piece-of-bitcoin-history?showall=&start=2

What I am confused about is, Mr. H is impersonating you and has faked an identity, yet the Facebook profile that things point to gives you the ability to answer friend requests etc....and led you here as a beginner, yet over a year ago, you were already well versed in Bitcoin Economics and Wallet operation as well as block reward amounts ?

@DannyMaddox, you could surely post a copy of the police report, right ? That would end all of this at once.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
July 28, 2012, 05:16:59 AM

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I heart thebaron
July 28, 2012, 05:10:52 AM

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
old user name chris3spice
July 28, 2012, 05:09:46 AM
RE:Etlas2

The post is 100% factual. I have a 20+ year history of integrity and spotless work history in Silicon Valley. Many people here know me and what is reflected in this forum and being attributed to me would be quickly dismissed by anyone who does know me. On the other hand Kaley Wu doesn't exist outside a fake FB profile and here on these forums. Anyone who can conduct background investigations will rapidly arrive at the same determination. I am not the person behind Kaley Wu.

Can you prove your claims in the original post? Like the phone call and bomb threat?

Also can you prove who you say you are as well?

+1

I hope and pray you are who you say you are, but this is the internet, and your story does seem to cover everything and it mentions the same thing a couple times which is indicative of a liar trying to convince people to believe them.

I also agree that if someone did call an 11-year old and started going on about stuff they shouldn't they deserve punishment along with the bomb squad call...I would hope no one is that stupid...but then again, this is the internet
legendary
July 28, 2012, 05:03:14 AM
RE:Etlas2

The post is 100% factual. I have a 20+ year history of integrity and spotless work history in Silicon Valley. Many people here know me and what is reflected in this forum and being attributed to me would be quickly dismissed by anyone who does know me. On the other hand Kaley Wu doesn't exist outside a fake FB profile and here on these forums. Anyone who can conduct background investigations will rapidly arrive at the same determination. I am not the person behind Kaley Wu.

Can you prove your claims in the original post? Like the phone call and bomb threat?

Also can you prove who you say you are as well?

legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
July 28, 2012, 04:50:25 AM
sorry for all the assholes that took this too far DannyMaddox. Hopefully those you have caused your family that much trouble, ESPECIALLY your daughter will be brought to justice.
legendary
July 28, 2012, 04:49:07 AM
Wow...this is seriously fucked up...

Who the hell called him and his daughter and made threats?

Paul Holcomb....google that one...
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
July 28, 2012, 04:38:39 AM
Is BCX so psychotic that he could perhaps destroy his own online persona? maybe. but I'd like to believe this story is true.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
July 28, 2012, 04:38:15 AM
The consequences will never be the same.
vip
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
July 28, 2012, 04:37:00 AM
I reposted to the alt currencies forum, for those that don't read the newbies.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
July 28, 2012, 04:20:17 AM
delete this topic
Pages:
Jump to: