Pages:
Author

Topic: Deleting posts on the forum - page 6. (Read 2253 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 108
September 09, 2018, 04:12:41 PM
I saw in some other campaigns a lot of hero member and legendary members are getting there old posts from 2014 deleted so bitcointalk mods must be doing a cleanup of old messages on the forum. So be careful if you have an old account that you reach the required amount in any signature campaigns.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
September 09, 2018, 04:09:55 PM
It does not really happen to me or should i say that i did not notice it happened to me, but i know of some people who also gave the same complain that their posts are being deleted. Most of those i happened to that i know of are those who are still new to this forum, most especially newbies and Jr. Members. My assumption to this is that, the forum might not find the posts to be good enough and that calls for them being deleted.
We can also wait until any of the moderators to address this issue and get the fact.
So before that you can add more posts than the minimum required.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 04:06:37 PM
I think it could be because I f the English
But the safest way out as a bounty participant is to make over 15 posts weekly
So that even if 2 or 3 post gets deleted

You are still able to meet up stacks and other requirements too
It really  helps sometimes to make a few extra post so that if any is deleted for whatever reason, you will still meet the minimum requirements for stakes allocation
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 04:04:50 PM
Most times there are no strong reasons ,you just have your post deleted, I have seen such many times, I even thought it only affects lower ranks, it makes one lose stakes if you run a campaign
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
September 09, 2018, 04:03:57 PM
I think it could be because I f the English
But the safest way out as a bounty participant is to make over 15 posts weekly
So that even if 2 or 3 post gets deleted

You are still able to meet up stacks and other requirements too
Activity: 645
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 04:01:30 PM
I participate in signature campaign, I do all the tasks, but not the first time I see that few of my messages are deleted, respectively stacks do not count. Spam is not engaged, I write in the Altcoin Discution and without offtopics
The only thing that the my grammar of English is not perfect, can this be the reason for deleting messages?
And what other reasons could there be?

Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: