Pages:
Author

Topic: Deleting to repost as self moderated topic - page 2. (Read 1122 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
December 19, 2013, 05:17:17 PM
1.5BTC shipped with escrow.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Vod is a liar
December 19, 2013, 04:35:27 PM
Nah - I'll feel free to come in any thread I want..  I'll also add my 2 cents whenever the fuck I want.. so, in short you can proceed to eat a bowl of dicks. 

Thx!

Thanks for the bump.

Not much I really need to respond with to this, you've shown the caliber of your character quite clearly there. I'm sure tons of people care when you post.........
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
December 19, 2013, 04:24:14 PM
Nah - I'll feel free to come in any thread I want..  I'll also add my 2 cents whenever the fuck I want.. so, in short you can proceed to eat a bowl of dicks. 

Thx!
Vod is a liar
December 19, 2013, 03:59:24 PM
Don't base prices here off ebay...

If you want ebay pricing go to ebay.. also can you make your sig spam bigger?

Can you keep your trolling posts off my sell thread? I can pretty much base things off of or reference anything I want in my own thread. Not sure who you think you are... If you have a problem with ebay or what things sell for there.. go make a thread about it somewhere, perhaps someone cares about your opinion and feelings about what should be referenced. Personally, I do not and I don't think you speak for anyone other than yourself. If you don't like my signature, feel free to stay out of my threads.

Thanks.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
December 19, 2013, 03:05:07 PM
Don't base prices here off ebay...

If you want ebay pricing go to ebay.. also can you make your sig spam bigger?
Vod is a liar
December 19, 2013, 03:00:30 PM
Willing to do a decent discount per unit for a quantity purchase, to eliminate some of the headaches of selling individually.

Vod is a liar
December 19, 2013, 10:48:06 AM
Guys / Gals,

Bitcoin offers will be based on what the current market average is, not what it was or what it 'should' shoot back up to based on optimistic point of views. If we make a deal in BTC, that BTC price will be locked in at the time of the negotiation based on the current price of BTC vs USD. This is why I said I'm also happy to accept USD.

Again, I'm trying to get around the 3k range per unit, as this is what they are GOING for, as in recently sold units on ebay. A lot of ASKING prices are WAY higher. I'm being realistic. I'd prefer not to deal with the ebay headache if I can avoid it so I'm willing to haggle a small amount especially for multiple unit purchases.

Thanks.
Vod is a liar
December 19, 2013, 09:52:02 AM
This is being deleted to repost as a self moderated topic due to trolling by younger bitcointalk.org members.
Pages:
Jump to: