Pages:
Author

Topic: Δ DeltaCredits - Trade-in ends in less than 24 hours - page 37. (Read 81044 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I like the idea and would invest  like i did with spc , but at the moment I cant get enough btc together to invest . But good luck with your project .

Thanks for the kind words Tim. Good luck with your other investments.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
TimSweat
I like the idea and would invest  like i did with spc , but at the moment I cant get enough btc together to invest . But good luck with your project .
legendary
Added a coin logo to the OP. Will update the OP with more graphics when the images are done rendering.
legendary
Interesting concept. ICO has got bad reputation over the last months because of many scams, so I don't know if is the best distribution for promising coins. But I will take an eye on the coin.

Yes, it is extremely unfortunate that many scammers have used ICOs as quick money-grab opportunities. Legitimate projects nowadays receive scorn and little to no attention when the term "ICO" is mentioned due to this.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
Interesting concept. ICO has got bad reputation over the last months because of many scams, so I don't know if is the best distribution for promising coins. But I will take an eye on the coin.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
Really bad idea, ICO, low supply and besides destroy this, I dont see how it can work. I need read again. I must have missing something.
is supposed to ensure that the supply is low. team must work maintaining price stability in the exchange. by maintaining a coin will be able to maintain this in the market. pump
legendary
Really bad idea, ICO, low supply and besides destroy this, I dont see how it can work. I need read again. I must have missing something.

Yes, there were a few people that couldn't understand how a decreasing supply could have a positive effect on a currency, I'll make a clear explanation now, similar to the one I made on reddit for a few people.

To many people, a coin that has a decreasing supply seemingly does not have a use. However, from an investor's perspective, a growing scarcity in an asset results in an increased value. Of course this isn't definite, but it is a prediction based off of one of the prime laws of a free market.

Most cryptos gauge their values from sheer speculation, and a lot of those currencies are highly inflationary. Currencies that multiply in supply over the course of a few months tend to devalue at a similar rate, if there is no market force "playing the price".

What DeltaCredits does is the opposite- coins are bought off the market using funds from cloud mining contracts, and are in turn sent to a burn address (essentially, the coins are destroyed). This will occur on a daily, transparent basis. As less and less coins become available, and as the sell order book thins out, the currency will appreciate in value, naturally. It is a hard concept to grasp, and this tactic hasn't been employed by other currencies as of yet. DeltaCredits is the first, and if all goes well and as expected, it will be no surprise if other coins adopt DCR's game plan.

legendary

Wait,Wait

The final price per DCR will be based on this equation: (100,000)/(amount of BTC raised).

Is it correct?

Could be amount of BTC/100,000    

On my draft, I had BTC/100,000, don't know how it got to 100,000/BTC. Thanks for the heads up, I have made the edit.
legendary
Activity: 938

Wait,Wait

The final price per DCR will be based on this equation: (100,000)/(amount of BTC raised).

Is it correct?

Could be amount of BTC/100,000.    

Yeah right the price will be like many .0000 Cheesy

Just now price is on  200 sat. if they do the correction to the equation.

check this:

According to OP

ICO funds raised so far:

0.20000000 BTC
This value will be updated a few times a day.

ICO ADDRESS viewable balance:
https://blockchain.info/address/19uo9zGh75XSPLYquBftjMaotMqF7k1aBH

ICO ends on August 24, 8 PM EST.

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

Wait,Wait

Is it correct?

Could be amount of BTC/100,000.   

Yeah right the price will be like many .0000 Cheesy
legendary

Wait,Wait

Is it correct?

Could be amount of BTC/100,000    
legendary
legendary
legendary
dev what happen if ico is very little like 3 bitcoin? do you still will give investor the coins? or u refund them?

As mentioned earlier, distribution will occur for ANY amount of BTC- as long as it is above 0.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
dev what happen if ico is very little like 3 bitcoin? do you still will give investor the coins? or u refund them?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
the coin looks good maybe i invest inside ico Grin
legendary
Just to note, list of ICO investors will not be disclosed in public and will be shared between me and escrow only.
legendary
what about exchanges after distribution?
will you pay for bittrex?

Yes, I will definitely get us on exchanges within 72 hours of the ICO ending. Depending on the amount raised in the ICO, I could arrange for a spot in the Bittrex exchange within that timeframe. DeltaCredits would obviously get on smaller exchanges before that though Smiley
Activity: 32
Merit: 2
4MI4Y
what about exchanges after distribution?
will you pay for bittrex?
legendary
ANN thread has been updated with escrow information, ICO has resumed. Please note that the ICO deadline will not be extended, and is still due to end on August 24 at 8 PM EST no matter how much funds are raised.
Pages:
Jump to: