Pages:
Author

Topic: [DeM] Deutsche eMark - DEM - cryptocoin SHA256 POS/POW - page 8. (Read 236876 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
If listed with Cryptopia, list for free with Nova Exchange.

Dear Cryptocommunity,

We've just been reached by the news that Cryptopia Exchange is going out of business due to the severe damage that they faced earlier.

It is sad to hear that a fellow competitor of ours is facing these problems since all competition is good for crypto.

Cryptopia as a company has been around for many years, providing excellent trading, service and a healthy ecosystem for the cryptocurrency community.

In order for the communities to survive, especially the ones being traded only at Cryptopia, we at Nova Exchange would like to offer our help in order for the ecosystem(s) to grow, and offer free listing for all coins that were listed with Cryptopia.

The only condition for the free listing would be the following:

1: We receive the listing application before 1st of June 2019 in this format
(please specify Cryptopia Free Listing under payment options)

2: We ask their developers to add in the extra comments, addresses that they know that belong to the hackers.
This will ensure that we do not facilitate money laundering from people that are responsible with actions that are not in the favor of the cryptocurrency community.

https://novaexchange.com/news/

So i hope the Dev contact Novaexchange  Huh

This would be great!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 19

You can mine eMark at  autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with payment to wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://sha256.mine.zergpool.com:3333 -u  -p c=BTC 

Option 2 Direct coin mining to coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://sha256.mine.zergpool.com:3333 -u  -p c=DEM,mc=DEM

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://sha256.mine.zergpool.com:3333 -u  -p c=BTC,mc=DEM

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH, BCH or any other currency we mine
 Happy mining,
  cheers pinpin
legendary
Activity: 3794
Merit: 2499
If listed with Cryptopia, list for free with Nova Exchange.

Dear Cryptocommunity,

We've just been reached by the news that Cryptopia Exchange is going out of business due to the severe damage that they faced earlier.

It is sad to hear that a fellow competitor of ours is facing these problems since all competition is good for crypto.

Cryptopia as a company has been around for many years, providing excellent trading, service and a healthy ecosystem for the cryptocurrency community.

In order for the communities to survive, especially the ones being traded only at Cryptopia, we at Nova Exchange would like to offer our help in order for the ecosystem(s) to grow, and offer free listing for all coins that were listed with Cryptopia.

The only condition for the free listing would be the following:

1: We receive the listing application before 1st of June 2019 in this format
(please specify Cryptopia Free Listing under payment options)

2: We ask their developers to add in the extra comments, addresses that they know that belong to the hackers.
This will ensure that we do not facilitate money laundering from people that are responsible with actions that are not in the favor of the cryptocurrency community.

https://novaexchange.com/news/

So i hope the Dev contact Novaexchange  Huh
Activity: 159
Merit: 0
We need DEM in bigger Crypto Exchange.

Next months should be great, be prepare.
do you mean this month ?
Activity: 29
One more DEM mining pool - http://pool.intoken.ru/

Pool mining fee - 0,9%
Activity: 798
Merit: 252

i don`t know if big exchanges are the right way !  there you can lose or Win, but long term lose....     think that we Have PoS... and if you have big amount on exchanges they can stake  DEM  and sell it when they want !

i think that one and Only point that Crypto  can survive on long term is to habe some good exclusive product behind  Crypto !

Let eDEM be the first to have that !!

Wink

If exchanges stake large amounts even then it should not be a risk. It is not so much more supply due to staking.

i don`t know if big exchanges are the right way !  there you can lose or Win, but long term lose....     think that we Have PoS... and if you have big amount on exchanges they can stake  DEM  and sell it when they want !

i think that one and Only point that Crypto  can survive on long term is to have some good exclusive product behind  Crypto !

Let eDEM be the first to have that !!

Wink
I had never seen this coin and found the symbol pretty! Are you of Germanic origin? Where is it possible to buy or get this coin? Do Cryptopia trade DEM?

here you have
https://deutsche-emark.de/
exchanges

but on cryptopia right now is trading on HOLD Smiley
so use yobit or coinechange..

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

Activity: 316
Merit: 21
I had never seen this coin and found the symbol pretty! Are you of Germanic origin? Where is it possible to buy or get this coin? Do Cryptopia trade DEM?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 552
Retired IRCX God
What if I told you that 2 weak exchanges are irrelevant to a strong cryptocurrency...
Bad luck for Cryptopia - hope You all haven't there big amount of DEM.

Waiting for wallet maintance end for DEM in YoBit - it's few months long - bad YoBit.

Good news is that today or tomorrow price for DEM will move strong Smiley

i would like to contact you , so send me pm
thx
copper member
Activity: 62
Merit: 6

Waiting for wallet maintance end for DEM in YoBit - it's few months long - bad YoBit.

Well hope users get funds back before they go to prison for exitscam
Activity: 125
Merit: 10

Activity: 46
Are they gone to nirvana?
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
ok, but what is the sum frozen there ?

> 2 ooo ooo
ok, but what is the sum frozen there ?
Activity: 4
how many eDEM is gone with Cryprtopia

Dem is a sha256 coin,i think is safe.In the report,only daggerhashimotto coin and erc20 token were stolen.
how many eDEM is gone with Cryprtopia ?

Activity: 924
Merit: 175
TLS Certificate expired. What a shame.

https://imgur.com/a/yY1EZFJ
Pages:
Jump to: