Pages:
Author

Topic: DEMA ✅ ⚡Demetracoin project⚡ Listed on Ether Flyer and Coingecko - page 3. (Read 22768 times)

copper member
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
This project deserves attention, given the fact that it is engaged in a strong team by a professional, I believe that they will succeed!

thank you!
Activity: 401
This project deserves attention, given the fact that it is engaged in a strong team by a professional, I believe that they will succeed!
copper member
We wish you a happy new year and that all your dreams come true

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
I can recommend this project (Demetracoin) to everyone, it has a strong team and a decent future. By rating, he is ahead of most of the projects that go to ICO ))

P.S> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-d-e-m-e-t-r-a-coin-redeveloping-the-urban-areas-5086685
Activity: 70
the DEMETRA project concept is very interesting, by planting green trees for everyone. I often find projects like forestry, but the projects that I support today are different from the others. I am sure this project will achieve success.
copper member
I just check on some information from the website of Demetracoin.
And i'm looking for any information about the softcap of the project, but still don't find it.
So how much is the softcap of Demetracoin.

Hello Cattano, we estimated a softcap of 25btc at today's listing.

This is an interesting concept. Investing in this currency would be like a big investment because of the profitability each year and the likelihood of Bitcoin shares going up in value too. I am looking forward to explaining how coins will be earned each year. This is an excellent and unique concept for a penny                                                   

Thank you Susucu

(IMPORTANT UPDATE)

After an experimentation on the blockchain of waves, we decided to pass on ethereum blockchain.
ERC-20 dema token is ready! visit our website and if you are interested in our project follow us on social media.

The bounty campaign has started! click here

- take advantage of this opportunity now! -

•All participates Must join Telegram group of demetracoin•
•All participates Must follow Twitter and Facebook page•
•It is appreciated, but not obligatory, a post of encouragement on the official topic here•
•Bounty campaign will be end on 31 January 2019•

We will plant free fruit trees for everyone. Demetracoin is the first project based on blockchain technology with the aim of redeveloping the urban areas. visit our website and watch the video rendering of the cryptopark! demetracoin.org

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I just check on some information from the website of Demetracoin.
And i'm looking for any information about the softcap of the project, but still don't find it.
So how much is the softcap of Demetracoin.
Activity: 63
This is an interesting concept. Investing in this currency would be like a big investment because of the profitability each year and the likelihood of Bitcoin shares going up in value too. I am looking forward to explaining how coins will be earned each year. This is an excellent and unique concept for a penny                                                   
copper member
In my opinion, Demetracoin is the first project based on technology with the goal blockchain redevelopment of urban areas. I think anyone would invest in projects Demetracoin will bring a global change in the lifestyle of people, towards a sustainable future.

Thank you!
Activity: 7
In my opinion, Demetracoin is the first project based on technology with the goal blockchain redevelopment of urban areas. I think anyone would invest in projects Demetracoin will bring a global change in the lifestyle of people, towards a sustainable future.
copper member
This is one of a kind concept based on a blockchain technology and creating or developing a green community helps improves the way of life. How much is the soft cap and hard cap of this project ? If you need a Filipino translator for your white paper and moderation thread, do pm me or email me at [email protected].

Here is my waves address : 3PPt1DvQ3j4EGdFJu136sikHrVUL54W9pAV

Thanks yugyug, but at the moment we are not interested in Filipino translation, you can participate in our bounty campaign that will start in a few days. will follow updates on this post; for the first question we need to get 25btc for the first eco-park, the token can be bought on the Dex. All information can be found on our website.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
This is one of a kind concept based on a blockchain technology and creating or developing a green community helps improves the way of life. How much is the soft cap and hard cap of this project ? If you need a Filipino translator for your white paper and moderation thread, do pm me or email me at [email protected].

Here is my waves address : 3PPt1DvQ3j4EGdFJu136sikHrVUL54W9pAV
copper member
Many projects with platforms featuring crypto trading but here offers an easy all-in-one offer for anyone to trade .. hope to succeed

Thank you!
Many projects with platforms featuring crypto trading but here offers an easy all-in-one offer for anyone to trade .. hope to succeed
copper member
copper member
write to me privately on this email [email protected], because like this we can decide how to move to the next step.

Have you received my email?

hello 5o5kY, yes we received it. Liborio will answer you in the evening. Have a nice day

Nice project, this kind of energy project is interesting.

Thank you

We just published “Green island Demetra v.1 - Video Rendering”

https://youtu.be/zwMwnfggBe4

This is going to be great succes!

Thank you!
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
write to me privately on this email [email protected], because like this we can decide how to move to the next step.

Have you received my email?
copper member
May we know on what country the team based?
The whole team is based in Italy. I have another question. How a team that does not have experience in this industry want to implement the plan? Doubts do not cause only their founder.

For the first steep that only concerns the construction of the park, we have collaborators with decades of experience in the production of biodynamic parks and orchards. While with regard to the final creation of the Demetra island, we aim to expand our network of collaborators.
We already have several collaboration with experts from the various sectors that will be used to build the last part of the Demetra island.

May we know on what country the team based?

Italy
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Nice project, this kind of energy project is interesting.
brand new
Activity: 0
Pages:
Jump to: