Pages:
Author

Topic: Democratic manipulation of the Silk Road 29,655 bitcoins - page 2. (Read 2241 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I guess this is one of those things I am going to end up saying 100 times.

29,000 BTC dumped on the market will do nothing, It is highly improbable they will dump them anyway. There are 14 million coins. Daily volume has exceeded 100k on any one exchange many times. It doesn't matter.

I will not be the slightest bit surprised if the first day the ETF is up and running they bring in 1 billion or more. If not the first day, the first week for sure. There is ~100,000 in new demand. Probably will exceed 10 billion the first year.

29k coins is a rounding error, just forget about them they don't matter. The department of justice annual budget is $27 billion. I.e the silkroad stash is 1 thousandth of their revenue. Treasury's is, well.. lol. Not finite.

Let it go man, they're gone.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Well I voted at a $1000 and sold out, so really its your problem.
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1303
"I don't like manipulated markets, so lets manipulate the market."

I will sell all of my altcoins which are created when you fork Bitcoin for this purpose and use those funds to purchase actual bitcoins.

I hope you, and everyone else who favors these types of measures, enjoy your new altcoin! Sincerely. Maybe then you will stop trying to turn Bitcoin into something it is not.

How about u stick a fork in your ass

Nice way to react.  Face it, this is a hard fork, if you think it is a good idea to ruin fungibility, go ahead and fork the clients and the blockchain then see how many people agree and use your fork.

A poll here does nothing, make the changes to the code and let people be free to decide.

I will sell all of my altcoins which are created when you fork Bitcoin for this purpose and use those funds to purchase actual bitcoins.

I hope you, and everyone else who favors these types of measures, enjoy your new altcoin! Sincerely. Maybe then you will stop trying to turn Bitcoin into something it is not.

How about u stick a fork in your ass
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1010

Personally I don't wanna see these coins go to some rich revolving door asswipe, or being held by someone who's going to flush the market down the can i.e like the slam dunk sells on the GLD/SLV markets. Just like they manipulate the so called real markets, I think it would we should have a democratic vote to manipulate these coins on a upcoming block and re-direct them of to a good cause like charity. Lets call this project "Will you do me a solid"

It involve

* A vote on if this, and implementation
* The known the wallet address of these coins
* Create a special block when its found transfer's these coins to the charities bitcoin addresses

Can a moderator create a vote for this topic please. Vote "Lets do it, or Nah I love manipulated markets"

J
Pages:
Jump to: