Pages:
Author

Topic: Democrats & Debt - page 2. (Read 5881 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 21, 2011, 06:15:20 PM
Democrats certainly do not leave the budget in better shape. The American people are intelligent, and realized this. This is why they remove the Democrats before they create an even greater fiscal mess. But sometimes the American people have lapses in their thinking and mistakenly elect the evil Democrats. Sometimes they need to be reminded of the destruction the Democrats can cause. Look at what George Bush had to endure. If it were not for the secret big spending policies implemented by Clinton then Bush would not have needed to plunge the grand U.S of A into massive debt.

Look at the graph. Clearly Bush Junior was trying his hardest in the first term to reduce the debt. And luckily the intelligent American people realized that Bush needed another term to rescue America's financial situation. The American people are so smart, if only they had elected him for a third term. Imagine if every single citizen in the world was as smart as the average American citizen. The world would be a much better place!
You got to be a troll...

Anyway, easy way to debunk this bs-thread is to look at the area between the curve and the x-axis. Democrats have clearly less deficit spending if you look at the first chart (considerable amount nevertheless). Clinton even managed to rise US to savings from huge deficit which was left after Reagan and Bush I. Bush II managed to plunge the deficit back to the pre-Clinton levels. Republicans have bad habit starting wars and that explains a lot. % of something charts are not difficult to read.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
daytrader/superhero
July 21, 2011, 03:26:37 PM
Sure, a Bockman/Palin presidency sounds very responsible. Roll Eyes

i think i threw up in my mouth a little.  Smiley   seriously, those two would put the final nail in the american empires coffin.

as for the op, if  you actually think that bush inherited debt from clinton (under whom the country had a $230 billion surplus) as opposed to the debt being incured by major wars on multiple fronts, huge tax cuts to the upper 2%, corporate welfare, and the crumbling of the housing and financial markets,  then you are seriously beyond hope.

stop drinking the faux news kool-aid.....

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
July 21, 2011, 03:22:56 PM
Well, billy did type in the largest font... I guess I'm convinced.
Activity: 532
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
July 21, 2011, 03:19:09 PM

Destroy the Democrats

At any cost

You are absolutely right, Billy.

Are the Republicans prepared to pay that cost? Are they willing to make the ultimate sacrifice to destroy the Democrats?

Will they tear down the State to save the Economy?
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
July 21, 2011, 03:10:20 PM
Sure, a Bockman/Palin presidency sounds very responsible. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
July 21, 2011, 03:05:09 PM
The one GIGANTIC flaw in your premise is that you think the president has anything to do with the country's economy, which is what actually drives government debt.

Don't confuse us with facts. Australian Economic perspective:

That graph looks Chinese, and is thus communist propaganda!
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
FirstBits: 168Bc
July 21, 2011, 02:57:31 PM
The one GIGANTIC flaw in your premise is that you think the president has anything to do with the country's economy, which is what actually drives government debt.

Don't confuse us with facts. Australian Economic perspective:

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
July 21, 2011, 02:13:08 PM
July 21, 2011, 01:25:26 PM
July 21, 2011, 01:10:43 PM
So lemme get this straight. Savings=bad. Debt=good.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015
July 21, 2011, 12:44:02 PM
LOL STOP.  Smiley
Activity: 2044
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 21, 2011, 12:27:49 PM
Your kidding me right ? Your obviously a staunch democrat supporter with a strong unconscious bias that distorts your perception of reality.

Let me outline it in simple terms. Go back and observe the graphs. Clearly Republican administrations inherit governments with democrat created fiscal time bombs.

No, actually I am not a staunch democrat supporter.  I think the interests of the country are no longer being represented by either party.  Both parties are doing only what keeps them elected now.  They get elected by money that comes from big corporations or by bizarre religious nuts.

Your bias is quite clear, not just from your fonts and language but from your complete inability to look at a simple graph. 
Your bias has caused you not to look at your own data (or at least data you provided).  The graph is QUITE CLEAR. 

You are wasting your time. He's just trolling. He loves the dems
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
July 21, 2011, 12:24:36 PM
wow.  just wow.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
July 21, 2011, 11:53:10 AM
Your kidding me right ? Your obviously a staunch democrat supporter with a strong unconscious bias that distorts your perception of reality.

Let me outline it in simple terms. Go back and observe the graphs. Clearly Republican administrations inherit governments with democrat created fiscal time bombs.

No, actually I am not a staunch democrat supporter.  I think the interests of the country are no longer being represented by either party.  Both parties are doing only what keeps them elected now.  They get elected by money that comes from big corporations or by bizarre religious nuts.

Your bias is quite clear, not just from your fonts and language but from your complete inability to look at a simple graph. 
Your bias has caused you not to look at your own data (or at least data you provided).  The graph is QUITE CLEAR. 
July 21, 2011, 11:24:31 AM
You are stuck in the false Left Right Paradigm that there is a difference when it comes to Dems or Reps.  President don't control shit, they are controlled.  And the Congress and Senate are for the most part being paid and/or being threatened/blackmailed to tow the line they are told.

Plain and simple.

Would have told him this long ago, if I thought it would make a difference.
Activity: 602
July 21, 2011, 10:50:01 AM
You are stuck in the false Left Right Paradigm that there is a difference when it comes to Dems or Reps.  President don't control shit, they are controlled.  And the Congress and Senate are for the most part being paid and/or being threatened/blackmailed to tow the line they are told.

Plain and simple.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 21, 2011, 12:46:33 AM
Democrats certainly do not leave the budget in better shape. The American people are intelligent, and realized this. This is why they remove the Democrats before they create an even greater fiscal mess. But sometimes the American people have lapses in their thinking and mistakenly elect the evil Democrats. Sometimes they need to be reminded of the destruction the Democrats can cause. Look at what George Bush had to endure. If it were not for the secret big spending policies implemented by Clinton then Bush would not have needed to plunge the grand U.S of A into massive debt.

Look at the graph. Clearly Bush Junior was trying his hardest in the first term to reduce the debt. And luckily the intelligent American people realized that Bush needed another term to rescue America's financial situation. The American people are so smart, if only they had elected him for a third term. Imagine if every single citizen in the world was as smart as the average American citizen. The world would be a much better place!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I never hashed for this...
July 20, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Lets look at Mr Clinton. It is obvious from the graphs that Mr Clinton created a reckless spending culture within the U.S governmental bodies. But the American people are extremely intelligent, and were able to stop Clinton's deceptive agenda. Imagine how much worse it would have been if the Democrats were elected for a third term!! Perhaps the data would show that the massive government spending programs implemented would start to plunge America into a massive debt! But no, Americans are much to smart to allow this. Instead they would rather reinstate a fiscally responsible Republican administration to uncover the Democrat induced mess and restore America to strong financial standing.

So please, I know facts can be hard to deal with. Especially these ones. But take a deep breath and you like me will realize the solution to this mess:

Destroy the Democrats

At any cost

So the reason the Democrats are at fault is because they generally leave the budget in better shape than they left it, forcing the Republicans to cut taxes and overspend their way into debt, like the way a trophy wife with an enabling husband becomes a shopaholic.

Gotcha
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 20, 2011, 08:37:09 PM

Lets look at Mr Clinton. It is obvious from the graphs that Mr Clinton created a reckless spending culture within the U.S governmental bodies. But the American people are extremely intelligent, and were able to stop Clinton's deceptive agenda. Imagine how much worse it would have been if the Democrats were elected for a third term!! Perhaps the data would show that the massive government spending programs implemented would start to plunge America into a massive debt! But no, Americans are much to smart to allow this. Instead they would rather reinstate a fiscally responsible Republican administration to uncover the Democrat induced mess and restore America to strong financial standing.

So please, I know facts can be hard to deal with. Especially these ones. But take a deep breath and you like me will realize the solution to this mess:

Destroy the Democrats

At any cost
Pages:
Jump to: