Pages:
Author

Topic: [Demographics Polling] Hub - page 2. (Read 5273 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077
July 30, 2013, 01:21:03 PM
According to the personality test, I'm not supposed to be a libertarian Roll Eyes. Maybe I should read some Karl Marx...
Then again, Ron Paul ≠ libertarian...

Also, for religion, what about Shintoism?
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
July 30, 2013, 11:17:41 AM
Education & Occupation polls now added.

Last time you see all the [Demographics Polling] threads popping up all at once for at least a year. Smiley

ETA: Aside hub, all threads now locked. Voting still permitted, ofc.
donator
July 30, 2013, 06:13:38 AM
Another interesting poll would be Occupation, too see if bitcoiners come from a wide range of industries,  or mostly tech related.
Yeah. I have one pre-done for education with results (never made a graph for it). I'll toss up an occupation poll with it. Would like to have a list of no more than 15 sectors, preferably under 10. Will look around and post within a couple hours.
donator
July 30, 2013, 04:14:13 AM
It's time to empower ourselves.

Google knows who we are, what kind of music we listen to, and what we fap to. Check it out for yourself @ https://www.google.com/settings/u/0/ads/preferences (click "Control your ads settings." Click Edit next to Interests for the full lists.)
^Actually, their list for myself and the other person who responded suck, possibly due to low info. I allegedly like reggae and superhero films. He allegedly likes cosmetics and Bollywood.  Huh

The NSA knows who we are (even whether or not we're a citizen, with 50% confidence!), who we want to kill, and what we want to kill them with. For a full list, try a FOIA request. Good luck!

Anyway, let's see if there're any interesting generalities, or if trends emerge after some years of polling, among forum members. Statistics for the forum will be posted here as years pass and polls complete.

Without further ado, here is the list of threads with polls:

Please do not bump those threads, but rather discuss here, to keep down on the clutter. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: