Pages:
Author

Topic: Denarius. Another P/D scam project from well known scammer Carsen Klock ! - page 4. (Read 1900 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Denarius is technically better than bitcoin,
Do you want me to flag you as well or what is this lie supposed to be?
Go ahead flag me, do you think I actually care at all? Everyone knows Denarius isn't a scam and that I am not a scammer.

You are just making yourself look like a total tool and idiot, lol
I'll make sure everyone knows that you're a scammer and that this shitcoin is a scam too. Just watch me, scamming cunt.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417

Go ahead flag me, do you think I actually care at all? Everyone knows Denarius isn't a scam and that I am not a scammer.

You are just making yourself look like a total tool and idiot, lol
legendary
Terminated.
It is literally better than Bitcoin in many ways technically.
A shitcoin claiming to be faster than Bitcoin. I don't think we've ever seen anything like this.
We aren't claiming, it is a simple fact. All you people in this thread hating, have done zero research.
To which I can only respond: You're a degenerate piece of shit. YOU and project Shitarius think that you're better than Bitcoin and ME? This ordeal is so absurd and pathetic that I can't even laugh at it. Just fuck off.

A shitcoin claiming to be faster than Bitcoin. I don't think we've ever seen anything like this.

We aren't claiming, it is a simple fact. All you people in this thread hating, have done zero research.
legendary
Terminated.
Flag me for what? Because some bitcoin forks are better than bitcoin itself?
Never mind, I forgot that we don't flag people for consistent lying even that which leads to financial damage (yet). I have left you a negative rating. Enjoy this lovely morning with a nice hot cup of covfefe.
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

Flag me for what? Because some bitcoin forks are better than bitcoin itself?
legendary
Terminated.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

This thread is sounding like the bitcoin meme of its dead each time BTC lost value against USD. Denarius is technically better than bitcoin, just like bitcoin is technically better than the previous cryptocurrencies. Why are you guys so focused on price over the technology? There is so much room for more than just bitcoin in this space for different cryptocurencies to exist together.

Currently anyone can mine this at the cost of electricity or get basically free airdrops in the discord, which any coin where this is happening, how can it be a scam? Was litecoin a scam because of massive mining pool lottery drops and faucets?

Looks like we have one more 'better' version of Bitcoin  Tongue
It is so fast in direction going down... no need for LN here

It is literally better than Bitcoin in many ways technically. The new book coming out is going to be awesome Smiley

147 TPS vs 7 TPS
5 minute full confirms vs. 1 hour full confirms
Max 10 million D vs. Max 21 million BTC
30 Second Blocks vs. 10 minute blocks
PoS/Hybrid FortunaStakes/CLTV/Atomic Swaps/Native Tor

Denarius doesn't need LN. Bitcoin needs it, because it is fundamentally slow.

Also putting LN in the context of market capitalization and price value can only be done by someone ignorant. lol....
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Its a work in progress like everything in life ...
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
And yes Mr dkbit98 it is down like ALL of the so Called 'Trusted' projects and ICOs that scammed investors from MILLIONS of dollars.I dont see that with Denarius. To each his own

Yeah, but just a little bit 'better' and 'faster' than other 'Trusted' projects.  Roll Eyes
Looks like Denarius don't have any investors with millions of dollars.

Over 98% from ath...

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
seeing so much hate from all of you so called "OGs" make me more bullish on this project.

And yes Mr dkbit98 it is down like ALL of the so Called 'Trusted' projects and ICOs like the one in your signature that scammed investors from MILLIONS of dollars.I dont see that with Denarius. To each his own
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064

Looks like we have one more 'better' version of Bitcoin  Tongue
It is so fast in direction going down... no need for LN here
This has got to be one of the more bizarre ways for OP to show his love for carsen. The nice thing coming from this is anyone can read the trolling, checkout the github https://github.com/carsenk/denarius and see why this has taken a soap opera vibe to one of the better crypto developers.

Don't forget to check out the thin branch https://github.com/carsenk/denarius/tree/thin
Defamation of anyone's name is a crime, whether you want to believe it or not  Roll Eyes

You might want to talk to a lawyer before making blanket statements like that. Defamation is very likely not a crime in the jurisdictions involved.

That could be true, it does depend, but it also typically goes to the owner of the website, who is remaining anonymous. I do also respect freedom of information, just not false information.

So let's just have one big thread about how ignorant and full of false accusations suchmoon, monprog, and owlcatz are.

I have also talked to lawyers within my jurisdiction, so I can make statements like that, typically defamation is a crime in mostly all countries.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Defamation of anyone's name is a crime, whether you want to believe it or not  Roll Eyes

You might want to talk to a lawyer before making blanket statements like that. Defamation is very likely not a crime in the jurisdictions involved.
Than send it to me in DM if you're so confident about your claims, if you know you are right you should be fine taking it to court.

Hahaha! That's hilarious! Do your own work there denarius genius, you are a fucking tool ya know that? Court.... LMFAO... Grin

You think its funny until someone does sue you lmao. Defamation of anyone's name is a crime, whether you want to believe it or not  Roll Eyes

This is all super funny, you are all just blowing smoke, no proof of anything, no actual accusations, it really really seems like this topic was made just to get us some more marketing. So thank you Smiley

I can also confirm, none of these people are alt accounts, they are all real people from our community, if you guys came into our Discord or did any sort of actual research, you would know that, instead you all are still choosing to remain acting like dumbasses, so the rest of us will just continue to laugh at you owlcuntz and mosprognoz  Grin Cheesy

How is this first post of yours still valid actually? Stating that the project has a team without names while the lead dev and founder is known from the start being Carsen.

Thank you for reminding me. I edited the first post and the topic header. Now everything looks fine.

So, you are literally doing this for some reason other than an actual valid concern. Interesting.

You were provided with pages of facts, and have literally ignored every single one.

Hey OP, you gonna leave this topic die with your tail between your legs aren't you? Man up and admit you were wrong, I won't take away your negative rep, you deserve it for being such a tool.

Have another neg there scammer.  Grin
Yea keep up that rhetoric.

I'll pay a nice finders fee to the person who is able to find real life information about owlcatz and mosprognoz so we are at least able to confront them with their actions. Being keyboard warriors and acting like you own the place while your accusations are based on other accusations without providing proper evidence is just as bad as actually scamming people imo. You and your wannabe police buddies are harming Denarius and Carsen Klock in this case while you aren't even willing to discuss anything presented to you that says you are wrong.

Go cry to the mods about me asking people to doxx your sorry asses, you've asked for it. And no, I'm no longer accepting apologies nor do I ask you to remove this topic, I will eventually find out who you and your buddies are. So go ahead with your trolling and childish behaviour, you'll cry for it later.

Wah. I don't hide, my info is publicly available... So Fuck off Carsen.  Grin

He is not Carsen.

You don't hide? Provide us all a link to your publicly available information. You only have your link to your pointless site, that has WHOIS privacy domain owlcatz.com that has a quote "Don't be a cunt" under the logo, you totally aren't hiding and are a totally credible person.  Roll Eyes  lmao.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Than send it to me in DM if you're so confident about your claims, if you know you are right you should be fine taking it to court.

Hahaha! That's hilarious! Do your own work there denarius genius, you are a fucking tool ya know that? Court.... LMFAO... Grin
Pages:
Jump to: