Pages:
Author

Topic: Denied for credit card, which I attempted to get to get rid of Coinbase's delay - page 2. (Read 2066 times)

legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
if coinbase delays are peeing you off... dont use coinbase.. try other methods to get bitcoin such as local bitcoins or circle
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Coinbase says they don't truly receive your money from you immediately when they debit your account, so they institute a 5-day delay. This delay can be removed by adding a credit card. So I tried to get a credit card for this purpose and I was denied. I had also tried to get Paypal BillMeLater recently and I was denied for that too. I don't think BillMeLater would have worked for Coinbase, but it's obviously worth mentioning. My history: I got into debt with credit cards once, which I neglected for about a year, and eventually my parents paid it all off over the course of about 3 years.

Anyway, I was hoping to get a credit card that I could strictly use as an add-on for Coinbase and I would never use it. Does anyone have any suggestions for what cards to apply for?

Pages:
Jump to: