Pages:
Author

Topic: DENT Bounty Program - page 17. (Read 45233 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 501
August 06, 2017, 03:11:23 PM
when we will receive our bounty tokens?
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
August 06, 2017, 09:49:45 AM
Please, disqualify this google translate idiot and blacklist him in all bounties. He is doing the same thing in all campaigns
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/vladnemo-987536
Does not seem to need to be disqualified Because the manager's work system will know that this account is spam / bot
He didn't talking about spam/bot but he said that guy used google translate for his translation. We need a guy who really understand with his native language and decide if he did used translate tool or not.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 06, 2017, 09:22:37 AM
When dent withdraw from theviralexchsnge?
Activity: 280
August 06, 2017, 08:56:49 AM
Please, disqualify this google translate idiot and blacklist him in all bounties. He is doing the same thing in all campaigns
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/vladnemo-987536
Does not seem to need to be disqualified Because the manager's work system will know that this account is spam / bot
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
August 06, 2017, 06:03:13 AM
almost every one is asking when will be the distribution? hello to all jamal said that the team will distribute the coins/tokens in about 3 weeks after the successfull ico and i am waiting for it goodluck to all of you. good day
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
August 05, 2017, 11:08:49 PM
Good day everyone! Who know when manager will send tokens to MEW???
Just wait for the announcement coming from your campaign manager about the distribution day  ,as  what i saw on older replies it will take 2 weeks before they credit your tokens on MEW.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
August 05, 2017, 04:00:36 PM
what exchanges will accept this token?

0.000004 ETH / 1 DENT
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
August 05, 2017, 03:56:16 PM
Good day everyone! Who know when manager will send tokens to MEW???
Activity: 1432
August 05, 2017, 01:25:00 PM
If you check the detail on exchanging token at your TVE exchange, it will show you token on your wallet that can not yet be exchanged and if it is available for exchange u will also see it there. You will have to wait until it can be released either to the exchanges or wallets. For now dent is not available for exchange.
Yes I am also waiting for withdraw my DENT from TVE but as per TVE we have to wait for official announcement from DENT team onces they got surely TVE give the option to withdraw DENT tokens on till we have wait for that.
Activity: 630
August 05, 2017, 12:54:27 PM
how much now is the price of DENT Token? i hope that the price today is higher than ico price. Smiley i have some investment in this and i know this will be skyrocket in the market someday and i will definitely wait for that.
The price of DENT token in current is 0.00000300 ETH per DENT (the rate on exchange HitBTC) => ~ 20 sat per token if exchange from ETH to BTC. This price not high than more the ICO price.

why its not more than the ICO price? the ICO price of dent token is 400,000/ETH if im not mistaken it is written on the ann thread. the current value of this token in exchange is 333,333/ETH
Activity: 616
August 05, 2017, 12:40:51 PM
how much now is the price of DENT Token? i hope that the price today is higher than ico price. Smiley i have some investment in this and i know this will be skyrocket in the market someday and i will definitely wait for that.
The price of DENT token in current is 0.00000300 ETH per DENT (the rate on exchange HitBTC) => ~ 20 sat per token if exchange from ETH to BTC. This price not high than more the ICO price.
ow the price of DENT is not convincing as of today. i am definitely sure that this token will increase the price if this token will put in the good exchanger like bittrex and for sure it will hit the top volume within an hour, GO DENT!
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1001
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
August 05, 2017, 11:41:24 AM
Activity: 616
August 05, 2017, 11:24:47 AM
August 05, 2017, 11:14:04 AM
how add this token to the wallet?

I think dent token is already listed on myetherwallet ,no need to add custom token. 
Really, we can now see and check the balance of our DENT to our MEW. What is the symbol anyway is it DENT or DNT?
Thanks and God bless Smiley
Sorry my mistake ,i thought DNT is similar to dent coin which it not,  DNT is for district0X. You can only see your balance once your manager send the tokens on your MEW.
Merit: 251
August 05, 2017, 10:31:40 AM
how add this token to the wallet?

I think dent token is already listed on myetherwallet ,no need to add custom token. 
Really, we can now see and check the balance of our DENT to our MEW. What is the symbol anyway is it DENT or DNT?
Thanks and God bless Smiley
Activity: 1008
August 05, 2017, 10:01:26 AM
Guys I'm interested in the question when there will be an EXCHANGE.
You can exchange your dent token here
https://hitbtc.com/exchange/DENT-to-ETH
copper member
Activity: 1050
August 05, 2017, 09:17:08 AM
Hello. Can you tell me why my status in signature canpaign is "requirements not met"? I've written all 50 posts and more, all of them are on-topic and have more than 75 characters and none of them is distructive. Explain this moment to me please.

Hi for several times I explained the reason why some of the post of paticipants were not counted.  This is due to burst post, gap is less than 4 min between post.  This kind of post is considered as spam by several campaign managers including known managers such as Lauda, Lutpin, Yahoo, Avirunes and more.  You were lucky that this campaign consider to give you 50% of your bounty.  Other campaign manager would deny you of your stake and blacklist you from his campaign.  So be contented that you were given some consideration to get at most 50% of your stake than giving you a disqualification or 0% stake.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 532
Everything will be fine
August 05, 2017, 06:04:45 AM
Guys I'm interested in the question when there will be an EXCHANGE.
Activity: 420
Merit: 163
August 05, 2017, 04:21:23 AM
so when wil be exchanges? in this month?
Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 05, 2017, 04:16:44 AM
If you check the detail on exchanging token at your TVE exchange, it will show you token on your wallet that can not yet be exchanged and if it is available for exchange u will also see it there. You will have to wait until it can be released either to the exchanges or wallets. For now dent is not available for exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: