Pages:
Author

Topic: DENT Bounty Program - page 49. (Read 45291 times)

Activity: 744
Merit: 100
Join On COMBO
July 03, 2017, 08:32:52 AM
you can check theviralexchange guys, just collected from there around 7 or 8 tasks each 150 dent tokens. it was on twitter)
One of the activities on twitter is not responding.
I got thousands of coins on TVE, hopefully this project successful
Thanks
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 03, 2017, 08:18:33 AM
you can check theviralexchange guys, just collected from there around 7 or 8 tasks each 150 dent tokens. it was on twitter)
One of the activities on twitter is not responding.
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
July 03, 2017, 07:42:44 AM
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
July 03, 2017, 07:05:07 AM
I haven't found any tasks on viralexchange for nearly one week already. Can anybody from DENT team tell me if it is normal or not?

I check everyday on viralexchange nothing!
I would say about a week or more.
It would help to get the word out about dentcoin if you list more on the viralexchange

now was a big distribution Wink
Personally I caught only 4 tasks via youtube worth 500 tokens...
Activity: 518
Merit: 269
July 03, 2017, 05:40:30 AM
I haven't found any tasks on viralexchange for nearly one week already. Can anybody from DENT team tell me if it is normal or not?

It would help to get the word out about dentcoin if you list more on the viralexchange

now was a big distribution Wink
Activity: 1442
Merit: 510
July 03, 2017, 12:07:04 AM
I'm joined the Dent signature campaign today,
Hope Dent project will be success in the future.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
July 02, 2017, 07:50:27 PM
This looks so nice.
We are waiting for new tasks in social media bounty.

Good hard work DEV  Shocked
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
July 02, 2017, 07:04:58 PM

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
July 02, 2017, 05:27:53 PM
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
July 02, 2017, 10:02:10 AM
LOL I just can't believe it. Why don't people ever bother to read the instructions posted by the Campaign Manager. I saw the blog reviews and it says clearly only ONE ARTICLE per FREEBIE domain like Steemit/Medium etc and I saw two people already posted 4 articles each lol on the free blogging platforms.  Grin Grin, then people complain if they see they get their work rejected. Please kindly follow the rules.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
July 02, 2017, 09:54:23 AM
Joined Twitter Bounty Campaign
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
July 01, 2017, 04:29:43 PM
Joined Twitter Bounty Campaign.

I Hope Dentcoin ICO will be success
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
July 01, 2017, 12:44:03 PM
So I just signed up for the signature campaign, but what was meant by this question 'starting posts'? As in when will I start, a link to my first post after I start with the signature, I felt a bit puzzled  Wink
Activity: 192
July 01, 2017, 10:44:11 AM
hi here in Signature Campaign Rules, Terms and Conditions:
2: You must do a total of 50 posts during the period of the campaign.

50 posts in bitcointalk or only in forum DENT ?

Are you serious??? Of course you need to post it here not in the other forum. The manager didn't say you need to make a post there  and that's the reason why you wear the bbcode here.

This rule applies to most campaigns in this forum, and I find it perfectly reasonable. You must make at least 50 posts in this forum, only posts in this forum will be indexed.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
July 01, 2017, 04:39:51 AM
Hopefully the dentcoin ICO project will be successful and run smoothly. I've followed bounty social media, then campaign blog Smiley
Activity: 486
July 01, 2017, 03:32:15 AM
there is no bounty with facebook?Huh

however,participated in article bounty.

The social media campaign is managed through The Viral Exchange You can check this  https://theviralexchange.com and use your social media to earn points I hope you will get it so check it out and support this project Smiley

Like and repost only through https: //theviralexchange.com/ Huh
You're more likely to get paid right there, rather than filling out a spreadsheet, that's a tricky thing
You just log in connect your account and do theviral command
Activity: 546
July 01, 2017, 03:16:48 AM

The social media campaign is managed through The Viral Exchange You can check this  https://theviralexchange.com and use your social media to earn points I hope you will get it so check it out and support this project Smiley

Like and repost only through https: //theviralexchange.com/ Huh
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
June 30, 2017, 11:54:33 PM
hi here in Signature Campaign Rules, Terms and Conditions:
2: You must do a total of 50 posts during the period of the campaign.

50 posts in bitcointalk or only in forum DENT ?

No mate you have to post all over the bitcointalk forums topic not only in DENT topic. So you can post other topic in bitcointalk forum at end of campaign you total post count should be 50 form when you joined this campaign.

Yes, the way I understand it, you can post in whatever topic you want in the various forums here in bitcointalk. There is no instruction that you are required to post only here on this forum or topic. The very purpose of signature campaign is to spread the word about Dent and its scheduled ICO for people to know and hopefully join.

The instruction does not even require us to post at least once a week in the ANN thread. I want to be clarified on this though.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 30, 2017, 11:00:31 PM
Hello dev, i want to make a video about this project but can use music from outside?
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
June 30, 2017, 10:17:42 PM

Pages:
Jump to: