Pages:
Author

Topic: Dent might get listed on binance - page 2. (Read 345 times)

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
February 23, 2018, 01:04:39 AM
Considering the fact that listing on binance worth 1,5ml, - that's a very good chance for a new coin with not a big capitalization to have a place on the biggest exchange. Developers of new coin just can't afford such an amount to spend on these top exchanges. This will have a huge positive impact on the coin price.

Are you sure, about the figure you quoted above, $1.5 million to get listed on Binance, that is very crazy to me. But i think the reward far out weigh the risk because the huge volume of it is going to drive up the price and it is good for the team also because they too are holding huge numbers of these tokens
I don't even think about the binance exchange site was putting such amount to the new altcoin to be listed on there. Remember binance contains billion dollar volume in 24 hours. It may worth for developer to pay million dollars.
But the fact that wepower still become the number one and then it was following by elastos and the last was zilliqa. Dent will not be listed on the binance exchange site and wepower will be listed asap. 
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
February 22, 2018, 11:52:54 PM
I don't see it getting listed on the exchange through voting, because wepower is leading the vote, of course there are incentives to vote for Wepower, just received message from the team than I should vote for them and there will send me few tokens for my vote.
Activity: 112
Merit: 23
"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"
February 22, 2018, 11:20:53 PM
Guys dent and wepower are leading the binance vote to get listed on the exchange. Getting listed on binance is huge if you hold dent vote, dent has a strong chance of winning.

Getting listed could lead to large price increase just takes 1 bnb token to vote.
I think DENT is very difficult to compete with WePower to list in binance, because as we know WePower has a lot of fans, even those registered to follow ICO, there are more than 150K people. So i think wepower will be the winner and list in binance

That's what I was thinking. Not to mention that Siacoin is also on the list. I'm genuinely surprised that Binance hasn't listed Siacoin already. Oh well, we can vote and hope, and maybe Dent will be listed soon anyway.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
February 22, 2018, 04:23:40 AM
Considering the fact that listing on binance worth 1,5ml, - that's a very good chance for a new coin with not a big capitalization to have a place on the biggest exchange. Developers of new coin just can't afford such an amount to spend on these top exchanges. This will have a huge positive impact on the coin price.

Are you sure, about the figure you quoted above, $1.5 million to get listed on Binance, that is very crazy to me. But i think the reward far out weigh the risk because the huge volume of it is going to drive up the price and it is good for the team also because they too are holding huge numbers of these tokens
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
February 22, 2018, 03:59:00 AM
The probability of winning the call is weak. But why not . Even if you do not get on the list.
copper member
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
February 22, 2018, 01:37:13 AM
Guys dent and wepower are leading the binance vote to get listed on the exchange. Getting listed on binance is huge if you hold dent vote, dent has a strong chance of winning.

Getting listed could lead to large price increase just takes 1 bnb token to vote.
I think DENT is very difficult to compete with WePower to list in binance, because as we know WePower has a lot of fans, even those registered to follow ICO, there are more than 150K people. So i think wepower will be the winner and list in binance
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
February 21, 2018, 09:30:15 PM
I really like Dent. I got a great profit from this. Hope to see it on best exchanges. People hasnt realised futural potential and value of Dent yet. I ve voted for Dent and Wepower on binance.
Activity: 112
Merit: 23
"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"
February 21, 2018, 09:24:58 PM
Hopefully it gets listed. If so, I will be a good deal richer. Besides, DENT is a great project and well worth the listing. I was wondering what was causing its valuation to rise despite the recent correction, but I suppose that this is the reason.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 07:37:29 PM
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
February 21, 2018, 07:10:12 PM
Where do I vote?
Here https://www.binance.com/vote.html
Make sure you have registered on the binance site. And for every vote you must pay 0.1 BNB token as the fees.
Every month the community vote announcement will be appearing in here https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001059872-The-Sixth-Session-of-Community-Coin-of-the-Month-
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
February 21, 2018, 04:45:18 PM
Where do I vote?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 21, 2018, 03:40:04 PM

Pages:
Jump to: