Pages:
Author

Topic: deprecated thread. - page 49. (Read 91727 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 03:45:58 AM
Hey guys. Thank you for your positive feedback. We are aware that we really need a better exchange and we are putting much effort and pressure into it.

What's wrong with CryptoBridge? ALQO is the most traded coin there at the moment!

Yes, CryptoBridge treats ALQO very well, it is now being the most traded coin on CB with daily volume of more than 22 BTC. Cheesy I would say that CB is one of the best "lower-cost" options to get listed and traded.  

I bought ALQO on crypto bridge and the process was very easy. I also noticed that they have put some more ALQO into my account today. Haven't had a chance to look up why. Anyone have any more information on this? Staking? Fee Refund?

Not from our sides. You will need to ask CB about this.

It could be the market maker program. If you are a market maker (ie put up a buy or sell order yourself), and someone takes the trade (ie fills the order), then you are a market maker. In that case you get your 0.2% fee back, PLUS a 0.05% bonus. My guess is that's what happened. It is one of the great things about CB, in that you get paid to trade.

The other great thing is staking. If you buy BCO, and choose to stake it (lock it away for a certain amount of time), you then get a share of the profits of the exchange.
Activity: 202
Merit: 24
January 12, 2018, 02:55:34 AM
Any news about an ALQO listing on Kucoin yet?

Unfortunately not yet. There had been no reaction from them so far. Well I guess they are pretty busy handling the storm of people want to get in as a couple of other exchanges closed registration. I've seen also a lot of other coins trying to apply for Kucoin in recent days. Until now I am not afraid about our application but nevermind the team will going to push them soon.

Its always a trade off these days on leaving an application (and risk it gets forgotten) or push for (and risk of them getting pissed off).

ALQO does not start to rot away if we do not get on KUCOIN tomorrow. Its just the amount of related "public exposure" which is missing which will leave you a little timeframe to gather some more ALQO as long as its affordable.
Activity: 87
Merit: 11
UniMining.net - EU Mining Pool
January 11, 2018, 08:26:44 PM

Dear community,

ALQO is available for mining on UniMining.net.

https://unimining.net
No registration, Based in EU,
Low fees and fast payout

Stratum : pool.unimining.net
Dedicated Port : 4033 (alqo Only)

For NVidia : we recommend you to use CCminer with following parameters :

Code:
ccminer-x64 -a quark -o stratum+tcp://pool.unimining.net:4033 -u your_wallet -p c=ALQO

Full instruction on our forum : How to mine ALQO ?

Let's mine together!

Follow us on Twitter.com/unimining
or Discord UniMining
or feed-back on Official Announcement
Activity: 175
Merit: 32
January 11, 2018, 06:40:51 PM
Hey guys. Thank you for your positive feedback. We are aware that we really need a better exchange and we are putting much effort and pressure into it.

What's wrong with CryptoBridge? ALQO is the most traded coin there at the moment!

Yes, CryptoBridge treats ALQO very well, it is now being the most traded coin on CB with daily volume of more than 22 BTC. Cheesy I would say that CB is one of the best "lower-cost" options to get listed and traded.  

I bought ALQO on crypto bridge and the process was very easy. I also noticed that they have put some more ALQO into my account today. Haven't had a chance to look up why. Anyone have any more information on this? Staking? Fee Refund?

Not from our sides. You will need to ask CB about this.
Activity: 50
January 11, 2018, 03:55:51 PM

Activity: 182
Merit: 12
January 11, 2018, 03:13:51 PM
Any news about an ALQO listing on Kucoin yet?
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
January 11, 2018, 06:03:17 AM

Activity: 532
Merit: 102
January 11, 2018, 05:13:23 AM

talking about coinsmarket,  I suppose
Activity: 42
January 11, 2018, 05:10:14 AM

January 11, 2018, 04:25:13 AM
Been doing some more research into ALQO today.  Watched some of the YouTube video . . this project is solid.

Much more solid than many of these other MN coins on the market.

I've been running a couple nodes I got from before ALQO was listed anywhere.  When it was a small project and miners were selling peer-to-peer  Cool I'm happy with the progress and I'll continue to run them for a long time.

Good luck guys.  Seems like CryptoBridge is treating ALQO well. Now, if only that bastard CM would come back online  Cheesy

lucky one... I only managed to get a half MN before the prise shot up
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
January 11, 2018, 04:20:12 AM

Thanks for keeping us updated  Cheesy These things unfortunately take time!
January 11, 2018, 03:34:55 AM
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
January 11, 2018, 12:34:57 AM
Been doing some more research into ALQO today.  Watched some of the YouTube video . . this project is solid.

Much more solid than many of these other MN coins on the market.

I've been running a couple nodes I got from before ALQO was listed anywhere.  When it was a small project and miners were selling peer-to-peer  Cool I'm happy with the progress and I'll continue to run them for a long time.

Good luck guys.  Seems like CryptoBridge is treating ALQO well. Now, if only that bastard CM would come back online  Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 11:58:07 PM
This project is very good, the team is also very hard, step by step, in the future on the way you will be further further! Kiss
Activity: 40
January 10, 2018, 02:19:00 PM

I guess we really need to get CM back or a new exchange to properly discover a good price

Yeah and all the people who has funds stuck on CM who wants to get in on the MN action.. I know a lot of people who's crossing fingers right now hoping they won't do an exit scam..
January 10, 2018, 10:53:22 AM
hmm...
price settled at 1.66 USD now?

I guess we really need to get CM back or a new exchange to properly discover a good price
January 10, 2018, 06:06:53 AM
hmm...
price settled at 1.66 USD now?
January 10, 2018, 05:45:49 AM
Maybe an expensive typo on the buyers side Huh Or some whale sees the potential of ALQO

If he bought the entire buy side, it was probably a typo...otherwise he could have bought via escrow or waiting for CM to come back online...
Activity: 51
January 10, 2018, 04:41:52 AM
Maybe an expensive typo on the buyers side Huh Or some whale sees the potential of ALQO

Or maybe he instabought a masternode
January 09, 2018, 09:02:00 PM
Wallpaper looks great!! Downloaded

Thanks for your support. We are really happy with the result as well!
Pages:
Jump to: