Pages:
Author

Topic: deprecated thread. - page 56. (Read 91727 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 04:33:54 AM
I just started trading a couple of months ago (been in the crypto sphere because of Silk Road for a long time tho) and just bought myself 12x 1080 ti's (yeah the alt season has been good to me lately). I got half of the  ALQO's I would need for a masternode and I´m a complete noob. Okay not complete but according to some here I´m probably borderline retarded Cool So, if I wanted to get started with that project.. would it be worth it? Am I welcome? Where should I search for information?

You guy are welcome to a future huge coin ALQO.

Please read the original post, there are enough links that fullfil your exhausted mind. Good luck.
Activity: 40
December 26, 2017, 12:03:09 AM
I just started trading a couple of months ago (been in the crypto sphere because of Silk Road for a long time tho) and just bought myself 12x 1080 ti's (yeah the alt season has been good to me lately). I got half of the  ALQO's I would need for a masternode and I´m a complete noob. Okay not complete but according to some here I´m probably borderline retarded Cool So, if I wanted to get started with that project.. would it be worth it? Am I welcome? Where should I search for information?
Activity: 14
December 25, 2017, 11:22:36 PM
I love how 1 or 2 genius are trying to spread FUD now that Alqo is growing....especially telling that the devs don't have enough experience. LMFAO. Vitalik Buterin founded Ethereum at 19yo, I guess he had alot of experience at the time  Roll Eyes

All I can keep to see, from day 1 to now, is:

The most user-friendly MN setup I've ever seen. Extremely fast and low fees transaction. Innovative and real-world ideas planned for 2018. I see an healty coin with no sign of pump and dump, but a constant and solid growth. I see a coin with the highest number of coins locked into MN. I see the number of MNs growing daily. I see a warm community growing daily. I see devs listening to the request and suggestion of the community.

Will the project not succeed? Maybe. Or maybe it will be huge. If we had the crystal ball now it would be worth 200$, not 0.5$. You don't see the potential of Alqo? No problem, go buy another coin. But don't come here to tell us it's a scam. Because you have no clue of what a scam coin is.

I got enough ALGO to setup and run a master node and the wallet works good and the rewards come in steady. Road map looks good. Holding
for the long term. Things can be good if you complete some of those tasks on your road map. Good Luck!

Its been more than 40 hrs since I have setup MN. No reward yet:(....... Can you please advise from when MN start rewarding and what is the current reward per day?

Update on above......got my first rewards.Smiley
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
December 25, 2017, 09:34:13 PM
Mining to a pool with 1070- approximately 1 Coin a day

Same about 1 per day. I bought some though because I have a feeling the difficulty is going to rise pretty quickly.
Activity: 14
December 25, 2017, 12:53:47 PM
I love how 1 or 2 genius are trying to spread FUD now that Alqo is growing....especially telling that the devs don't have enough experience. LMFAO. Vitalik Buterin founded Ethereum at 19yo, I guess he had alot of experience at the time  Roll Eyes

The most user-friendly MN setup I've ever seen. Extremely fast and low fees transaction. Innovative and real-world ideas planned for 2018. I see an healty coin with no sign of pump and dump, but a constant and solid growth. I see a coin with the highest number of coins locked into MN. I see the number of MNs growing daily. I see a warm community growing daily. I see devs listening to the request and suggestion of the community.

Will the project not succeed? Maybe. Or maybe it will be huge. If we had the crystal ball now it would be worth 200$, not 0.5$. You don't see the potential of Alqo? No problem, go buy another coin. But don't come here to tell us it's a scam. Because you have no clue of what a scam coin is.

I got enough ALGO to setup and run a master node and the wallet works good and the rewards come in steady. Road map looks good. Holding for the long term. Things can be good if you complete some of those tasks on your road map. Good Luck!

Its been more than 40 hrs since I have setup MN. No reward yet:(....... Can you please advise from when MN start rewarding and what is the current reward per day?
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
December 25, 2017, 08:21:33 AM
Mining to a pool with 1070- approximately 1 Coin a day
Activity: 81
December 25, 2017, 08:17:35 AM
Anyone knows if it's worth mining ALQO with a 1080ti?
Activity: 11
December 25, 2017, 08:14:45 AM
I love how 1 or 2 genius are trying to spread FUD now that Alqo is growing....especially telling that the devs don't have enough experience. LMFAO. Vitalik Buterin founded Ethereum at 19yo, I guess he had alot of experience at the time  Roll Eyes

I got enough ALGO to setup and run a master node and the wallet works good and the rewards come in steady. Road map looks good. Holding for the long term. Things can be good if you complete some of those tasks on your road map. Good Luck!

Hi Tim, I want to specify that I'm not related to Alqo devs in any way. I'm just a guy who believes and sees the big potential in the Alqo project and hate to read accusation without real foundation. Good luck to you too with the MN!
Activity: 206
Merit: 101
Nothing is True...
December 25, 2017, 06:51:21 AM
Christmas Eve Status update:

*PoS*

As you know at some point we will switch into PoS. As mentioned in our whitepaper, ALQO will support cold staking,
so there is no need to have a wallet online and running 24/7.

We came to this conclusion to guarantee even more security and less power consumption.

Cold Staking is the great feature!
However some node online still will need to do the job of generating the block - will MNs do Staking job for everyone else?
Thanks for the Xmas update!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
December 25, 2017, 03:36:13 AM

Activity: 23
December 25, 2017, 02:30:11 AM

Before we go into business topics,
I wish everyone in our Community a merry Christmas and also nice holidays.

We thank you very much for joining our community in the last 2 months and also we appreciate your support in almost all areas.

Without your help we wouldn't be here. Special thanks goes to:

@johndis
@stanec
@LibertValance
@smasherx
@oliveskin
@chuckhigreen
@gerrymc
@shuxy
@shews

So this being said :

What's next?

*ALQO UNIVERSAL UG (haftungsbeschränkt)*

Yesterday we signed the contract for our new company so called "ALQO UNIVERSAL UG (haftungsbeschränkt)",
which is similar to the
more known "Ltd". An "UG (haftungsbeschränkt)" is the smaller version of a GmbH which we will turn
into once we got higher income with our services.
This company will support all services that are based on ALQO for now and
will also be the basic solution for merchants to use ALQO as payment-solution in general.

However, the Price of ALQO does not change the income and/or value of this company.
Also this company does not own ALQO in general.

All ALQO owned by the Developer team are private funds.

*Exchanges*

We are currently in contact with several major exchanges, those in the top25, and are still trying to figure out
which one fits the best for our needs. We do not think that it would help us in any kind to get onto another rank
100 or below exchange at this time. Therefore we need a big exchange not only to use their API for services as Payinx
but also get ALQO more distributed.
Once we have more details or updates, you will be informed.

*Payinx*

As you might already know by now, Payinx will be our gateway for payments and merchants.
With Payinx you will be able to spend ALQO and other currencies on
services not only hosted/contributed by ALQO Universal.
For now we are aiming for a release which only contains ALQO and BTC for something like a alpha version.

You might be able to see Payinx working within the next 1-2 weeks on our official Hosting Service.

*Hosting.alqo.org*

We've for sure heard you all saying that paying in BTC is just not valuable anymore.
 From now on, even without Payinx implemented,
we will accept ALQO as a payment method.
 Also we are sorry for some delays that might occur here and then within the holidays.
Moritz Heimberg is working really hard to make everything as fast as possible.
 Also Moritz is always very thankful for a small tip,
however tips won't change distribution-times!

*Palacio*

At our current stage Palacio will take more time. Also Palacio was just a WIP-Title. From now on Palacio will be called Bitfineon, as this will be it's real name. However, Bitfineon (Palacio) needs a few licenses and we are currently working on them.
We will keep you updated as soon as we have news on this. Bitfineon is aimed to be released in June 2018.
A more detailed announcements including more details will be published February/March 2018.

*Liberio*

As you know Liberio will be our new main-wallet. It will be supported on iOS, Android and PC.
We will integrate some nice features
and also put a big update into security. From things like 2-Factor-Auth
and a better backup system.
We are aiming for a first release early 2018.

*ALQO.org*

As some of you already mentioned our current website does not mirror the qualities and goals ALQO is aiming
for and therefore there will be
 a redesign and rework of the complete website. The website will also feature
a team area with more detailed information about
 the team but also a news area where we will publish updates frequently.

*PoS*

As you know at some point we will switch into PoS. As mentioned in our whitepaper, ALQO will support cold staking,

We came to this conclusion to guarantee even more security and less power consumption.

*Coinfolium*

Coinfolium got pretty big meanwhile, this is of course due to the support of ALQO.
With this in mind we decided to update
Coinfolium not only visually but also technically.
The update will go live between December 2017 and January 2018. Also we partnered up
with TradingView to add
even more visual statistics and features. Coinfolium in its new design will not only show more about the partnership
between ALQO and Coinfolium
 but also grant users that do not know about ALQO an easier entrace.

*MasternodeAPP*

For the moment we've decided to halt the development/adding coins to the masternode app due to internal changes.

Once Coinfolium will be released the Masternode App will be connected to our selfhosted servers to guarantee live stats
and accurate information.
The redesigned (maybe even rebranded) App will be released at the end of February 2018 for iOS and Android.

The update sounds amazing, thanks for keeping all followers/supporters in the loop.
Activity: 11
December 24, 2017, 07:16:59 PM

Activity: 175
Merit: 32
December 24, 2017, 04:45:00 PM

Before we go into business topics,
I wish everyone in our Community a merry Christmas and also nice holidays.

We thank you very much for joining our community in the last 2 months and also we appreciate your support in almost all areas.

Without your help we wouldn't be here. Special thanks goes to:

@johndis
@stanec
@LibertValance
@smasherx
@oliveskin
@chuckhigreen
@gerrymc
@shuxy
@shews

So this being said :

What's next?

*ALQO UNIVERSAL UG (haftungsbeschränkt)*

Yesterday we signed the contract for our new company so called "ALQO UNIVERSAL UG (haftungsbeschränkt)",
which is similar to the
more known "Ltd". An "UG (haftungsbeschränkt)" is the smaller version of a GmbH which we will turn
into once we got higher income with our services.
This company will support all services that are based on ALQO for now and
will also be the basic solution for merchants to use ALQO as payment-solution in general.

However, the Price of ALQO does not change the income and/or value of this company.
Also this company does not own ALQO in general.

All ALQO owned by the Developer team are private funds.

*Exchanges*

We are currently in contact with several major exchanges, those in the top25, and are still trying to figure out
which one fits the best for our needs. We do not think that it would help us in any kind to get onto another rank
100 or below exchange at this time. Therefore we need a big exchange not only to use their API for services as Payinx
but also get ALQO more distributed.
Once we have more details or updates, you will be informed.

*Payinx*

As you might already know by now, Payinx will be our gateway for payments and merchants.
With Payinx you will be able to spend ALQO and other currencies on
services not only hosted/contributed by ALQO Universal.
For now we are aiming for a release which only contains ALQO and BTC for something like a alpha version.

You might be able to see Payinx working within the next 1-2 weeks on our official Hosting Service.

*Hosting.alqo.org*

We've for sure heard you all saying that paying in BTC is just not valuable anymore.
 From now on, even without Payinx implemented,
we will accept ALQO as a payment method.
 Also we are sorry for some delays that might occur here and then within the holidays.
Moritz Heimberg is working really hard to make everything as fast as possible.
 Also Moritz is always very thankful for a small tip,
however tips won't change distribution-times!

*Palacio*

At our current stage Palacio will take more time. Also Palacio was just a WIP-Title. From now on Palacio will be called Bitfineon, as this will be it's real name. However, Bitfineon (Palacio) needs a few licenses and we are currently working on them.
We will keep you updated as soon as we have news on this. Bitfineon is aimed to be released in June 2018.
A more detailed announcements including more details will be published February/March 2018.

*Liberio*

As you know Liberio will be our new main-wallet. It will be supported on iOS, Android and PC.
We will integrate some nice features
and also put a big update into security. From things like 2-Factor-Auth
and a better backup system.
We are aiming for a first release early 2018.

*ALQO.org*

As some of you already mentioned our current website does not mirror the qualities and goals ALQO is aiming
for and therefore there will be
 a redesign and rework of the complete website. The website will also feature
a team area with more detailed information about
 the team but also a news area where we will publish updates frequently.

*PoS*

*Coinfolium*

Coinfolium got pretty big meanwhile, this is of course due to the support of ALQO.
With this in mind we decided to update
Coinfolium not only visually but also technically.
The update will go live between December 2017 and January 2018. Also we partnered up
with TradingView to add
even more visual statistics and features. Coinfolium in its new design will not only show more about the partnership
between ALQO and Coinfolium
 but also grant users that do not know about ALQO an easier entrace.

*MasternodeAPP*

For the moment we've decided to halt the development/adding coins to the masternode app due to internal changes.

Once Coinfolium will be released the Masternode App will be connected to our selfhosted servers to guarantee live stats
and accurate information.
The redesigned (maybe even rebranded) App will be released at the end of February 2018 for iOS and Android.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
December 24, 2017, 04:01:21 PM
If someone knows masternode genkey then he can steal my coins?
Activity: 206
Merit: 101
Nothing is True...
December 24, 2017, 11:57:01 AM
1000 masternodes!
Merry Xmas to all materHODLers!
December 24, 2017, 08:24:48 AM
Have been following this project and slowly buying my MN with the profits of some other coins. Interesting concepts and the team is dedicated to making it happen. And that for me is the most important aspect.

Missing half a MN right now, but I joined shared MN on the official discord
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
December 24, 2017, 08:10:42 AM
The development system is very good,
I'm looking forward to alqo be exchanged.
good luck  Grin
Activity: 81
December 24, 2017, 08:09:00 AM
Have been following this project and slowly buying my MN with the profits of some other coins. Interesting concepts and the team is dedicated to making it happen. And that for me is the most important aspect.
December 24, 2017, 07:41:08 AM
I still believe n this project. Really fast tx and low fees are a good start
Activity: 57
Merit: 3
December 24, 2017, 04:44:34 AM
It is a scam bros it is a scam. why? When ALQO started blockchain, the mining was over 4 TH. For a new coin with no famous DEVs and no history in crypto . What makes it more suspicious is that when Nicehash went down, the Hashing on this coin also went down from 4 TH to only 400GH...! So someone knew this coin would start and invested all  his money in Nicehash to buy the 4 TH hashing power. And this coin only has one year POW. Who else than an insider would invest so much money in renting Hashing power if the coin is so new?

And you get extreme amount of coins if oyu have the majority of Hashing power. Note this is also Quark Algo, so there are more than enough AISCs for it. Easy to fast mine.

Now the Hashing power is even higher , i think because now that the price exploded from 500 sats to up to 3000 sats, the real miners who are not the devs get involved.  

Also, ALQO team as i said has no experience in Crypto, yes they know programming, but they dont know how to make a new Algo or make a new technology.

Everything up until now is forked. And also the idea of cold storage and so on , the ideas of the whitepaper , are the same as Particle.

Particle though has a real DEV team and they are developing since 4 to 5 years.

Another very important thing is you should pay attention too:

If the Devs are very communicative and all day in chat and every day there is some new exciting anouncement , then the coin is probably a scam.

SOrry for thos who bought high. I bought at 1000 sats and sold at 2400 , so i am fine, and i alo was an early investor, but after i stopped convincing myself and saw their github and cheched the devs background (only one dev here who knows programming, others are only community managers) , the dev had a  gaming software company and couldnt make money with it. He see now crypto is easy money and pulls up this marketing gag with forked elements.

His name is Kevin Collmer. He will tell you in chat that he closed his company to only focus on crypto. no, he closed it because he didnt make money
Maybe he is serious to really make a crypto ptoject. but would you give your money into the hands of some guy who know programming but has no experience in crypto and also has no new tech to offer at all? They only have the basis of litecoin bitcoin and dash , and he is tweeting the whole time that he is going to mars... why ? because of a fork ? just trying to warn you. do your research, check waht is in their guthub, check if they have anything of their own.

Dont fall for the fancy names they come up with like, libra effect and Liberio and palacio. To make the libra effect the just change some variables in the already open source code of Dash. That takes an hour if you are smart. That is not crypto programming. Thats just paste and copy shit.

There is a lot more. But be aware any crypto promising you make the big bucks fast, is a scam. Crypto tech is far from being mainstream , most coins need a lot of development. The good coins have a slow but steady growth until they explode. And Devs usually dont party because the price goes to the moon.

They party if they have some new tech which is working great.

Anyway this coin is not 5 million worth. right now. not even 10000 USD, because it is just a fork.

Oh and they also have the Masterode hosting service, where they make additional money.

Why do i post this? if you are new to ALQO be happy i tell you this. And if you are one of the guys who was there early and knows this is a scam but dont say anything because you want to profit as much as possible, then F U!

Crypto is a fucking dirty place, it about billions of dollars. All the market is manipulated, but if oyu really want to invest in the tech, then find good tech and invest in it. Because good unique tech might also have its pumps and dumps, but in the long term you will profit. ALQO is not unique tech just some scam shit like KOREcoin who promis you the Pig who gives Eggs wool and milk.

guys, i warned you. Maybe for some too late. But i was also convinced at first that they are honest. Even if they show themselves and communivate a lot i know know this means nothing.  Peace

1) "What makes it more suspicious is that when Nicehash went down, the Hashing on this coin also went down from 4 TH to only 400GH...! So someone knew this coin would start and invested all  his money in Nicehash to buy the 4 TH hashing power." Only 1 person rented around 4 TH/s? How do you know?

2) "If the Devs are very communicative and all day in chat and every day there is some new exciting anouncement , then the coin is probably a scam." But you just said that some people on the team are community managers...Isn't it their JOB to communicate? Also, there actually isn't a new, exciting announcement every day, majority of the time the team is helping the rest of the community out

3) "the dev had a  gaming software company and couldnt make money with it." Sounds like an ad hominem attack, you also haven't posted any sources that the gaming software company didn't produce profit.

4) "There is a lot more. But be aware any crypto promising you make the big bucks fast, is a scam." ALQO has not promised me that I'd get rich quick...at all.

5) "Anyway this coin is not 5 million worth. right now. not even 10000 USD, because it is just a fork." ALQO isn't a fork of anything, also it is worth what people are willing to put into it and therefore it has gained its value fair and square.

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to completely disregard your post, not only do you blatantly attack the team and the community, you do not post any sources and/or evidence at all. I would call it FUD.

- Monotone Bard
Pages:
Jump to: