Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔥🌟🔥💰💰🔴 DESICO.io 🔴💰💰🔴BoUnTy🔴💰💰🔴 2 000 000 🔴💰💰🔥🌟🔥🔴PART 2 - page 11. (Read 10828 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
can anyone point me to an easy to understand video or article about the difference between security and utility tokens? thanks
Activity: 27
I’ve read a few articles on Desico and I must say it’s a very interesting project and could be a wonderful platform for us all to find trustworthy project ico’s to invest in I believe we need this for crypto to work especially when it comes to attracting new people into investing in crypto currency’s
Activity: 47
Well, 2 million tokens, this is quite a lot) The initial cost will be about 0.08 $ and it means about 160k $
Activity: 50
Bounty company is perfectly organized, but I'm confused by a fixed number of tokens, instead of a percentage of sales
Well, there's nothing to be embarrassed about)) This is a common phenomenon, the percentage is certainly good, but it's a big rarity.
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
Bounty company is perfectly organized, but I'm confused by a fixed number of tokens, instead of a percentage of sales
Activity: 322
I recommend everyone to go into the telegram group. There there is all news on the project. I was very surprised that practically no question remains unanswered. Ingrida well done !!))
Activity: 23
I believe I've just stumbled on to a gem of a project.  Excited to go deeper into research on this one.
Activity: 34
A better place than Lithuania for such a project can not imagine. The world center of start-ups) Indeed, DECICO can "clean" the market, which so needs it. Congratulations on the 3rd place at the ICO race, and I wish success and good luck to your team. I hope for a successful implementation. Before the release of the project on the market is still very long to wait, but it gives confidence, that on the release date, the developers will release a really high-quality platform.
Activity: 30
Its ecosystem will disrupt the global venture capital market for $ 155 billion by introducing security tokens through Blockchain.
An interesting idea solves a very important problem in countries where the regulation of the crypto currency is very difficult.
Activity: 42
While reading the comments on this thread (and I'm doing this in each project), it is clear that the project causes exceptionally positive feedback from people. This is a very good indicator, as the campaign is controlled 24/7 branch, because they answer absolutely all the messages of people)
Activity: 50
Hello team, excellent project Desico. It is evident that the community is growing rapidly, people are showing interest in this project and it deserved. I wish good luck to your team and achievement of all the goals. Indeed this platform will greatly help the market in its current state with a bunch of scam projects and deception
Activity: 209
Very relevant project in my opinion. It is interesting to know how exactly the sale of tokens is regulated from the point of view of the law?
In white paper, this is described, you would have read at least. But I will simplify the task for you: a quote from a white paper "DESICO is registered in Lithuania, a European Union and Eurozone country and will operate within the regulatory legal framework of the Lithuanian Law of Crowdfunding and under the supervision of Bank of Lithuania (under the control of the European Central Bank). DESICO has already received support from the Ministry of Finance1 and has been acknowledged for its efforts in promoting ICO legalization".
So if the Ministry of Finance gave their support to DESICO that means we could trust? I think its all about fulfilling all the promises that they're making.
Activity: 17
Very relevant project in my opinion. It is interesting to know how exactly the sale of tokens is regulated from the point of view of the law?
In white paper, this is described, you would have read at least. But I will simplify the task for you: a quote from a white paper "DESICO is registered in Lithuania, a European Union and Eurozone country and will operate within the regulatory legal framework of the Lithuanian Law of Crowdfunding and under the supervision of Bank of Lithuania (under the control of the European Central Bank). DESICO has already received support from the Ministry of Finance1 and has been acknowledged for its efforts in promoting ICO legalization".
Activity: 26
If you have any questions about the Desico project, its work, its team ... you can find all the answers in the video on YouTube. DESICO FAQ.
https://youtu.be/f8DKwZWhEA
It's a Telegram chaneel as well - https://t.me/desiconews
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
If you have any questions about the Desico project, its work, its team ... you can find all the answers in the video on YouTube. DESICO FAQ.
https://youtu.be/f8DKwZWhEA
Activity: 249
I saw this article in their announcement channel. It's awesome. Some great people behind this project.
They have an announcement channel? I only know about their Telegram Group. What is it please?
Pages:
Jump to: