Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔥🌟🔥💰💰🔴 DESICO.io 🔴💰💰🔴BoUnTy🔴💰💰🔴 2 000 000 🔴💰💰🔥🌟🔥🔴PART 2 - page 18. (Read 10828 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Blockchain will allow DESICO to implement the tokenization of securities. It will bring a number of advantages for global financial markets, in particular, the removal of intermediaries who need to be paid for their services.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Too big a team
 Too many random face pics taken from wherever. not for me but good luck
I don’t understand that it’s an exciting project why don’t you join the telegram group and ask them random faces
Some questions they won’t be random faces answering your questions it’s got a real strong knowledgeable admin that I’m sure will be more then happy to answer any of your queries. Link if your interested https://t.me/desicochat

Maybe take a look at the latest article I believe it might give you second thoughts

Huge hello to new members joining. We are glad to have you! Feel free to surf around and ask questions. DESICO team is here with answers! Meanwhile, you are welcome to check the latest news about endorsement from the Ministry of Economy: https://medium.com/@desico.io/desico-endorsed-by-lithuanias-ministry-of-economy-132c30700c5c

a strange reason not to invest in something. i prefer to base my decision on facts
Activity: 43
Too big a team
 Too many random face pics taken from wherever. not for me but good luck
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
If you have any questions about the Desico project, its work, its team ... you can find all the answers in the video on YouTube. DESICO FAQ.
https://youtu.be/f8DKwZWhEA
Activity: 34
As I have read the concepts of this project, it seems very simple but very informative project. It's so meaningful and had a great idea. This will really be a success.
Activity: 28
Greetings DEV's. Expect you discover pretty resources to evolve your project.
Wise plan, impeccably design, very nice logo!
Scammers are ruining the crypto game, its scaring people off and that has to stop. I really believe with the launch of DESICO, a platform that sells security tokens in full compliance with the law will help reduce and fingers crossed extinct  any future scammers in the crypto game.
Ive been scammed out of a couple thousand English pounds and I don't want anyone to go through what I went through, DESICO will help make sure no one else does have to go through what I went through!
Im sorry to hear that, I have a friend who also lost a lot of money due to scammers, how can anyone be against this project? it will give all of us a lot more protection.
FINALLY! An ICO that everyone who is involved in the crypto world needs. Its about bloody time!
Activity: 38
Scammers are ruining the crypto game, its scaring people off and that has to stop. I really believe with the launch of DESICO, a platform that sells security tokens in full compliance with the law will help reduce and fingers crossed extinct  any future scammers in the crypto game.
Ive been scammed out of a couple thousand English pounds and I don't want anyone to go through what I went through, DESICO will help make sure no one else does have to go through what I went through!
Im sorry to hear that, I have a friend who also lost a lot of money due to scammers, how can anyone be against this project? it will give all of us a lot more protection.
Activity: 27
Activity: 47
Activity: 50
Activity: 263
Thanks for attaching the link, wow! that look very interesting I’m so looking forward to this going live can’t wait to use for real myself with a real community free of scammers, lying project & dishonest people,  love what this team will achieve
Activity: 322
Yeah it’s a great project I’ve just seen it myself, here’s the link,
 Good news, community! Here’s your preview of the prototype version of the DESICO security token platform! Click to check the pre-final version here: bit.ly/2z9pcio
Activity: 406
Activity: 53
Pages:
Jump to: