Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔥🌟🔥💰💰🔴 DESICO.io 🔴💰💰🔴BoUnTy🔴💰💰🔴 2 000 000 🔴💰💰🔥🌟🔥🔴PART 2 - page 38. (Read 10865 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Came across Desico this week in an article I read on Medium, definitely piqued my interest. Having been burned by an ICO or two this last year or so I have been extra cautious with my due diligence, so the idea that companies will need to be vetted/verified and the infrastructure will be there for the ICO and launch makes me more confident in dipping my toe back in. Will definitely be doing more research but I like the look of it so far. The Telegram chat admins are fantastic too, always a good sign!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I believe I've just stumbled on to a gem of a project.  Excited to go deeper into research on this one.

i all in on this
I'm pretty interested too. Going to check it out.
Yes definitely have a read of the whitepaper it’s very good it’s quite an interesting project when your finished have look at the one pager it’s an overall view of what your looking for enjoy.  www.desico.io/onepager
That’s because it’s a outstanding project that’s undeniably missing from the productivity of new ico’s moving forward come and join their telegram group https://t.me/desicochat very helpful & it’s community is growing very quickly
Activity: 36
I believe I've just stumbled on to a gem of a project.  Excited to go deeper into research on this one.

i all in on this
Yes definitely have a read of the whitepaper it’s very good it’s quite an interesting project when your finished have look at the one pager it’s an overall view of what your looking for enjoy.  www.desico.io/onepager
Activity: 22

i all in on this
Activity: 25

i all in on this
Activity: 20
Activity: 17
An interesting idea of the project. They solve the problem of legalization of the crypto currency.
In those states where things are bad with the crypto currency, regulation is ahead ... this project is just right!

Yep. We need something like this to weed out the scams.
Activity: 199
An interesting idea of the project. They solve the problem of legalization of the crypto currency.
In those states where things are bad with the crypto currency, regulation is ahead ... this project is just right!
Activity: 16
I don't understand how to Lithuanian/European law stuff works with this
Hi,

Lithuania is European Union and Eurozone member state. Law of Crowdfunding of Lithuania allows for companies from all around the world to finance their business by issuing security tokens.
I was wondering this too. Thanks fror clearing it up for me
thanks guys
Activity: 35
Hi,

Lithuania is European Union and Eurozone member state. Law of Crowdfunding of Lithuania allows for companies from all around the world to finance their business by issuing security tokens.
I was wondering this too. Thanks fror clearing it up for me
Activity: 230
Hi,

Activity: 32
Activity: 45
It's a good idea regulating tokens according to the stablished laws. I wish the best for this project!

Yep agree, we need to protect investors
Activity: 43
It's a good idea regulating tokens according to the stablished laws. I wish the best for this project!
Activity: 252
Quite interestingly the concept offered in the DESICO project, each token wants security, and each project offers security, it becomes a performance that requires each other, in Desico has much needed benefits and hopefully the project trip can run smoothly and can be satisfactory results.
Activity: 280
#JOIN Signature campaign
Bitcointalk username: lenini
Telegram link (via @): @leninini
ETH address: 0x23755d3c434e3a200e70741a2a67001b14472B02
Pages:
Jump to: