Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔥🌟🔥💰💰🔴 DESICO.io 🔴💰💰🔴BoUnTy🔴💰💰🔴 2 000 000 🔴💰💰🔥🌟🔥🔴PART 2 - page 5. (Read 10828 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 10
Greetings DEV's. Expect you discover pretty resources to evolve your project.
Wise plan, impeccably design, very nice logo!
Scammers are ruining the crypto game, its scaring people off and that has to stop. I really believe with the launch of DESICO, a platform that sells security tokens in full compliance with the law will help reduce and fingers crossed extinct  any future scammers in the crypto game.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Greetings DEV's. Expect you discover pretty resources to evolve your project.
Wise plan, impeccably design, very nice logo!
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
when do we expect this to go live? the industry is in desperate need!
icos have had so much bad press lately. I agree we need it asap
Activity: 25
when do we expect this to go live? the industry is in desperate need!
Activity: 36
DESICO is the world’s first platform to issue, buy, and sell security tokens in full compliance with the law. Its ecosystem will disrupt the global $155 billion venture capital market by introducing security tokens through blockchain.

The DESICO ecosystem will include a regulated crowdfunding platform to issue security tokens and an exchange that will provide liquidity to security tokens issued via DESICO from day one. DESICO will also have a payment system based on the European e-money license. This means that it will able to provide ICOs with IBAN accounts from the very first day they become listed on the DESICO platform.
Activity: 23
 DESICO is the world’s first platform to issue, buy, and sell security tokens in full compliance with the law. Its ecosystem will disrupt the global $155 billion venture capital market by introducing security tokens through blockchain.

Activity: 33
Could we mine it?
Its about time something like this was created, a legal platform to provide security tokens, im right behind this idea.
Check out the prototype, it gives you a feel of hoe the platform will look. https://projects.invisionapp.com/share/HUL994WJZ2T#/screens
Anyone he really loves the crypto world will know that this is now needed in our industry. Some regulation will improve the security of all us involved in it. I love the idea of DESICO and will be backing it for sure.

I agree, we need this, I've been scammed a couple of times and hopefully with the launch of DESICO, no one will have to go through what I have gone through because it is a nightmare. More power to DESICO is what I say!
Think so too. I was scammed twice so now it is really hard for me to trust to any project. Hope that with the DESICO launching I will be in safe.
I agree with everything Desico is aiming to achieve, DESICO is the world’s first platform to issue, buy and sell security tokens in full compliance with the law. Its ecosystem will disrupt the global $155 billion venture capital market by introducing security tokens through blockchain.
Activity: 34
Could we mine it?
Its about time something like this was created, a legal platform to provide security tokens, im right behind this idea.
Check out the prototype, it gives you a feel of hoe the platform will look. https://projects.invisionapp.com/share/HUL994WJZ2T#/screens
Anyone he really loves the crypto world will know that this is now needed in our industry. Some regulation will improve the security of all us involved in it. I love the idea of DESICO and will be backing it for sure.

I agree, we need this, I've been scammed a couple of times and hopefully with the launch of DESICO, no one will have to go through what I have gone through because it is a nightmare. More power to DESICO is what I say!
Think so too. I was scammed twice so now it is really hard for me to trust to any project. Hope that with the DESICO launching I will be in safe.
Activity: 30
Could we mine it?

Activity: 42
Could we mine it?
Activity: 19
Could we mine it?
Could we mine it?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
If you have any questions about the Desico project, its work, its team ... you can find all the answers in the video on YouTube. DESICO FAQ.
https://youtu.be/f8DKwZWhEAQ
If anyone witnessed the complete and utter shambles that is called Invacio, this will surely help weed scammers like that out
Wow - it just the video. These guys seem to be a total scam. Relying on one guy who is developing the whole thing and another who thinks it's funny to wear a tin hat when some people have lost fortunes.
I have faith that Desico will stop this kind of thing happening again.
That’s why Desico is needed what a genuine brilliant idea especially when it’s comes to helping new & seasoned investors in crypto currency & icos when it comes to choosing the rite investment simply by using the Desico platform & using the Desico community to distinguish & eliminate the good the bad & the scam ico’s
I believe Desico could really help moving forward with the problems that crypto is facing I think this project is very much needed
Activity: 33
If anyone witnessed the complete and utter shambles that is called Invacio, this will surely help weed scammers like that out
Wow - it just the video. These guys seem to be a total scam. Relying on one guy who is developing the whole thing and another who thinks it's funny to wear a tin hat when some people have lost fortunes.
That’s why Desico is needed what a genuine brilliant idea especially when it’s comes to helping new & seasoned investors in crypto currency & icos when it comes to choosing the rite investment simply by using the Desico platform & using the Desico community to distinguish & eliminate the good the bad & the scam ico’s
Activity: 46
Pages:
Jump to: