Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🌟🔥💰💰 DESICO.io 💰💰BoUnTy💰💰 CaMpAiGn💰💰 🔥🌟🔥 - page 31. (Read 28677 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Great idea!
Tell me please, which exchanges do you plan on listing in the future?
Will you consider the top exchanges? The pleasure is not from cheap all the same.
And will you have control over the issue of tokens in the future? this is also important

As for specific exchanges, it will be definitively known at the end of the ICO.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Great idea!
Tell me please, which exchanges do you plan on listing in the future?
Will you consider the top exchanges? The pleasure is not from cheap all the same.
And will you have control over the issue of tokens in the future? this is also important
Activity: 230
I have been engaged in Bounty campaigns for a long time. Almost a year and I want to say that this campaign is very well organized. All is spelled out, coins are distributed correctly.
A good project, an excellent idea, GOOD LUCK!
There is no subscription campaign ... Well, it's probably because of the short term of the campaign ... In principle, it is logical to distribute finance for other campaigns.
Distributed funds, as it seems to us more literate. Subscription campaign is of course important, but people do not take subscription for two weeks)
Activity: 252
There is no subscription campaign ... Well, it's probably because of the short term of the campaign ... In principle, it is logical to distribute finance for other campaigns.
Activity: 263
Reading your White paper, it seems that you are very promising. Come to a very large market, without much competition for you.
Activity: 294
A very promising project, I'm now not a Bounty campaign, but for the project itself. I read White paper, in general I rarely do it .... well done)
And in bounty I participate)
While reading the comments on this thread (and I'm doing this in each project), it is clear that the project causes exceptionally positive feedback from people. This is a very good indicator, as the campaign is controlled 24/7 branch, because they answer absolutely all the messages of people)) I have not yet seen such a relationship to the project)
We are trying for you!
Activity: 263
While reading the comments on this thread (and I'm doing this in each project), it is clear that the project causes exceptionally positive feedback from people. This is a very good indicator, as the campaign is controlled 24/7 branch, because they answer absolutely all the messages of people)) I have not yet seen such a relationship to the project)
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
When analyzing any project, it is always necessary to start with what to understand-will anyone benefit from this project if it is given to someone)))
Good news background from the project)) It's very good)
Good luck)
A well organized bounty campaign ...
All is painted .... But two weeks, what is it such?
The timing of the Bounty campaign is set by the project management.
A well organized bounty campaign ...
All is painted .... But two weeks, what is it such?
Yes that's right. Competent distribution of funds. Since for two weeks the subscription can not be earned. More emphasis is on the Telegram campaign.
Activity: 322
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
#JOIN

Telegram campaign

Telegram url:https://t.me/DiditRiawan

Facebook Campaign
Link : https://m.facebook.com/denie.amke?ref=bookmarks

Twitter Campaign
Link : https://mobile.twitter.com/RiawanDidit
Pages:
Jump to: