Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🌟🔥💰💰 DESICO.io 💰💰BoUnTy💰💰 CaMpAiGn💰💰 🔥🌟🔥 - page 63. (Read 28680 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Activity: 64
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Activity: 42
Activity: 23
Activity: 194
Merit: 1
Activity: 210
Activity: 28
Activity: 24
This is a very good idea, solve the problem with secret tokens. Now there are really no such projects, at least I have not seen. It is important to be the first in this market. Let's see how the guys from the team will prove themselves.

Derrick, many thanks for your support! We also believe in the future where security tokens provide more security and transparency for token holders and ICOs.
Activity: 137
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
Activity: 266
Activity: 254
I do not know anything about secret tokens, what's this?
And I like the organization and the visual component. The site is also very good.
Activity: 230
Competent distribution of tokens)))
Activity: 252
Great idea, I do not know at the moment projects that would affect this problem. Started on time, well done!
For some reason, there are not a few major languages for the translation campaign. Well it's okay.
Activity: 266
Bounty campaign for this project is very well organized, a serious approach to the matter is seen.
I take part !!!
Activity: 294
This is a very good idea, solve the problem with secret tokens. Now there are really no such projects, at least I have not seen. It is important to be the first in this market. Let's see how the guys from the team will prove themselves.
Pages:
Jump to: