Pages:
Author

Topic: [DESIGN] In Return to Nothing - page 2. (Read 383 times)

Activity: 379
Merit: 168
January 04, 2020, 08:16:38 AM
I really love the idea. I just checked the "hats" and had thousands of ideas on what they can be replaced with.
I am currently wearing an avatar for a paid campaign but I would still like to see what you can do with the hats. Maybe you can start off with a bitcoin logo. I do not have any specific color so just play with it. You shouldn't have an issue posting images since you are a Junior member now.
 How does this one look to you?
January 04, 2020, 08:13:54 AM
I really love the idea. I just checked the "hats" and had thousands of ideas on what they can be replaced with.
I am currently wearing an avatar for a paid campaign but I would still like to see what you can do with the hats. Maybe you can start off with a bitcoin logo. I do not have any specific color so just play with it. You shouldn't have an issue posting images since you are a Junior member now.

Activity: 882
Merit: 301
January 03, 2020, 07:04:59 AM
January 03, 2020, 06:44:55 AM
I'm a Junior Member now. Super excited!
January 03, 2020, 06:40:51 AM
I offer graphic design services with no charge for everyone. As I'm pretty new here and need to build some reputation before offering my services on a paid basis. Initially wanted to do them in turn to some merit but I totally agree with a guy's opinion that this would be the same as buying trust.

I can vouch you for your services. Will leave my honest review and merit after seeing the output.

What sort of graphic designs are you offering so far?

Thanks!

Thank you for your interest. I can make illustrations, logotypes, banners, photo editing. I also recently started working on after effects, can try some logotype animations.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
January 03, 2020, 06:26:16 AM
I offer graphic design services with no charge for everyone. As I'm pretty new here and need to build some reputation before offering my services on a paid basis. Initially wanted to do them in turn to some merit but I totally agree with a guy's opinion that this would be the same as buying trust.

I can vouch you for your services. Will leave my honest review and merit after seeing the output.

What sort of graphic designs are you offering so far?

Thanks!
January 03, 2020, 06:04:12 AM
Good idea to have followed the advice given to you Smiley

Maybe you could start by showing us what you are capable of by providing a creation of which you are proud for example ??

It costs nothing and can give you a little 'visibility'.

Have fun  Smiley

That is definitely a super good chance to gain worthy visibility. And thank you for your advice too, I'm super excited. I'll post something from my works a bit later. 
January 03, 2020, 06:00:54 AM
Hi there buddy,

You can start your career with creating with creating avatars, that will replace so popular "hats" from Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion.
Create something unique and send them to forum members, that post often. Maybe you will start a new avatar era  Wink

I really love the idea. I just checked the "hats" and had thousands of ideas on what they can be replaced with. Thank you
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1442
January 03, 2020, 05:55:12 AM
Good idea to have followed the advice given to you Smiley

Maybe you could start by showing us what you are capable of by providing a creation of which you are proud for example ??

It costs nothing and can give you a little 'visibility'.

Have fun  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1209
January 03, 2020, 05:51:01 AM
Hi there buddy,

You can start your career with creating with creating avatars, that will replace so popular "hats" from Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion.
Create something unique and send them to forum members, that post often. Maybe you will start a new avatar era  Wink
January 03, 2020, 05:43:11 AM
Just ping me if someone finds those interesting.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: