Pages:
Author

Topic: Destroy stereotypes about Digitalcoin [DGC] - page 2. (Read 1802 times)

Activity: 729
Merit: 502
Guess I'll post here a comparison of DGC to other prominent coins, using statistics provided by the CryptoID block explorer: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/

All stats are current as of this post. As you can see we're doing quite well compared to coins like Dark/Dash, BlackCoin, and Paycoin, and our market cap is much more realistic when you consider the current price (.00002) and how many DGC are in circulation.

Coins currently in circulation:
DGC 19,064,330
DRK 5,255,452
BLK 74,854,486
XPY 15,186,412

Market Capitalization:
DGC $106,190
DRK $21,370,084
BLK $1,226,655
XPY $7,658,901

Addresses with a balance:
DGC 53987
DRK 77419
BLK 35723
XPY 11310

Active Network Connections:
DGC 93
DRK 25
BLK 117
XPY 48
Activity: 800
Merit: 1000
very good summary simontower Smiley GO DGC!
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
Our team working hard on Digitalcoin, but when I talking about DGC with somebody, I heard lots of exciting verdicts about that. I want to destroy the old stereotypes, so...

Let's get everything straight.

In cryptoworld everybody looking for profit within a day so very hard to reach masses. I can't explain to everybody one by one the advantages of Digitalcoin. Everybody heard about us but their stereotypes are brutal like:

• "Copy from Worldcoin, that's a joke" - I don't know the original source code, maybe, but the V3 is completely unique.
  • "I heard about DGC. That was the coin what had a developer who stolen the premined coins" - We didn't have any premine coin, the original dev left us a year ago, that was his own bought/mined supply so who cares? We have a stable, reliable foundation, etc-etc.
  • "Look at that chart. That coin is dead" - Nope. If You're looking the last 6 months, the price is solid as rock. If You're looking from 2013 it's a chance! We have a huge potentinal for growing.
  • "DGC is the past. XYZ coin is the future" - Lots of people joined to cryptoworld right after the last BTC boom. We had new coins at every day in that period and never care with a coin what launched before that.
  • "DGC is a centralized shitcoin" - I have no idea where do they read that. Yeah, we have a "main group" as a foundation but anybody could join who want to build/help in something. The decisions are democratic too. Wink

Most of people don't know about the small living community at IRC. About 40-50 people talking there for a year. Made some great friendship, working together and trust each other. This core is the main reason why we won't fail. It isn't depend only 1 or 2 guys and the target is clear. Build a valued, useable cryptocurrency what a real alternative to Bitcoin.

So what is our plan? Working toward on services to make a useable currency and try to reach masses. If somebody could help to DGC in something, please feel free to join us at IRC channel. We are looking for developers, investors, PR guys, supporters.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Could You supplement this list? Tell me!
Pages:
Jump to: