Pages:
Author

Topic: Deutsche Bank said Crypto will Replace Fiat Currencies by 2030! Really Possible? - page 4. (Read 517 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
10 years?

I doubt it. Now that Cryptocurrency have the difficulty in spreading the good news all over the world due to negative feedbacks. I guess 10 years is not enough to do the adaptation of all to Digital Currency. I am sure that there will be lots of debate and oppositions to Crypto, but I am still hoping that the acceptance to Crypto would show great possibility.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
I am not an expert in this area, but here is my opinion: It is more like the demand for the digital currency will rise because of digitalization, a new era will bring a new system. In 2030, we are expecting a modern civilization. Virtual reality will be a common thing and because of that, we need a payment system that we can use digitally and easy to use. The real challenge for adoption is lack of knowledge from the users and complexity, cryptocurrency is not ready yet to be implemented in real life because of this.

Indeed, particularly those people who live in rural areas because some of them does not even know that a digital currency existed. It can be the reason why the adoption is going to be difficult since those people does not even familiar with anything related in technology but I know that as times passes by someone will enlighten them about cryptocurrency or they can encounter it themselves. A decade is not enough because there are a lot of things that we need to consider and there will be some possible problems especially to the government.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Digital currency /= cryptocurrency.

Digital payments include things like Faster Payments in the UK (where money is sent instantly), or country coins controlled by the central bank.

The Deutsche Bank prediction is just a rehash of the old "cash will become obsolete" thing that everyone has been predicting for decades.

In order for cryptocurrency to dominate, there needs to be a big eco-system around it, and that has stalled since 2018. Hopefully next year will see improvements in that space.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
I am not an expert in this area, but here is my opinion: It is more like the demand for the digital currency will rise because of digitalization, a new era will bring a new system. In 2030, we are expecting a modern civilization. Virtual reality will be a common thing and because of that, we need a payment system that we can use digitally and easy to use. The real challenge for adoption is lack of knowledge from the users and complexity, cryptocurrency is not ready yet to be implemented in real life because of this.
Activity: 183
Merit: 2
By 2030, the demand for alternative currencies will rise, with digital currencies eventually replacing cash, according to recent research from Deutsche Bank.  Shocked

What do you think as a Crypto Expert? What are the challenges? What things should be adopted to replace fiat?  Huh Huh

Research: https://www.dbresearch.com/PROD/RPS_EN-PROD/PROD0000000000503196/Imagine_2030.PDF
News Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/deutsche-bank-research-crypto-to-replace-fiat-currencies-by-2030
Pages:
Jump to: