Pages:
Author

Topic: Devcoin Cancer Treatment Fund - page 2. (Read 1193 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Google/YouTube
May 24, 2013, 03:31:23 AM
Stuff like this is...interesting.

Everybody likes to have their thing. HEY, try this, it cures cancer. You know if you eat this, it cures cancer! So and so has cured so many people doing x. It gets old after a while, and it just feels like an excuse.

For the record, I'm one stage below 4.

Morgan

I'm in a medical state that recognizes the medical benefits.
It's not "my thing". It's how to cure cancer.
pwn
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 24, 2013, 03:30:49 AM
(and regardless, I hope your treatment is successful, banking on weed isn't a safe bet)
pwn
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 24, 2013, 03:28:49 AM
Stuff like this is...interesting.

Everybody likes to have their thing. HEY, try this, it cures cancer. You know if you eat this, it cures cancer! So and so has cured so many people doing x. It gets old after a while, and it just feels like an excuse.

For the record, I'm one stage below 4.

Morgan
Google/YouTube
May 24, 2013, 03:07:37 AM
Interesting project

Quick questions:
Anyone=anyone in Colorado, US, world?
Have you started anything yet?
Are you planning to verify whether your 'customers' has cancer? I'm scared Devcoin would be seen as the drug money otherwise. I know you can buy drug with cash too, but average Joe won't care. BTW I'm not saying you should verify it.
ANYONE as long as they come to Colorado and are over 21.
I grow already, for my own medical reasons. And can make hash from dispensary trim at any time.
I would like to verify, yes.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1257
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
May 24, 2013, 03:04:54 AM
Interesting project

Quick questions:
Anyone=anyone in Colorado, US, world?
Have you started anything yet?
Are you planning to verify whether your 'customers' has cancer? I'm scared Devcoin would be seen as the drug money otherwise. I know you can buy drug with cash too, but average Joe won't care. BTW I'm not saying you should verify it.
Google/YouTube
May 23, 2013, 05:04:46 PM
If you don't believe Cannabis can cure cancer, read about Rick Simpson and the people he has cured.

Ok, now that we are passed that.

I am a medical marijuana patient in Colorado, and according to Colorado state law I can provide ANYONE over the age of 21 with 1 oz of medical marijuana material, as long as I do not accept money for it.

So, what I am going to do is start a fund to grow cancer treatment weed. I will take pictures of and video tape the grow for YouTube, the entire grow I will mention that it is sponsored by Devcoin, and any donation will get your name mentioned as well. Ex: "This grow is sponsored by Devcoin, and contributions from XXXXX from Bitcointalk.org)

I can also purchase trim from dispensaries and use it to make hash for treatment, so any hash made will also be filmed and credited accordingly.

The way marijuana cancer treatment works is this:

1. Rick Simpson Oil (hash) is eaten at about 1g/day and it has actually cured cancer
2. Smoking, Vaporizing, or Eating Medical marijuana helps with the pain and nausea of chemo.

1CqjSECeznGburyASi3igMaengMqR3VEjq
Pages:
Jump to: