Pages:
Author

Topic: Developerx11 is Scammer - page 4. (Read 1365 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
February 15, 2019, 07:27:36 PM
I will pay him, as he wishes, it will be after Monday anyway.

pay me then , so case will close.

After you will send me a friend request on discord. Wink

no need adding on discord.  because i dont need any developer anymore. im skeptical of this forum , people easy say account got hack, acccount lost , but all are them self

I am not going to send you any cent if you don't join me on discord. That's it. I have my own right to a request, remember that I am sending free money to you Wink
Activity: 208
Merit: 7
February 15, 2019, 07:24:29 PM

no need adding on discord.  because i dont need any developer anymore. im skeptical of this forum , people easy say account got hack, acccount lost , but all are them self
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
February 15, 2019, 07:23:16 PM

Op might not use discord. Idk but seeing it’s been a few days he shouldn’t have to wait. Let’s see how this pans out Monday
February 15, 2019, 07:22:57 PM
@OP did you ever get your money back?

I offered to do the project for $75. I only asked for $10 just so I can get cigarettes. Does Developerx11 have a more serious drug problem?

BTW I call myself IdiotCoder because I don't want my clients to think I have a big ego like Developerx11 appears to have.

He never got anything back until this moment. I will open a thread again Patatas as I don't like his attitude and I consider him a spammer.

@idioticcoder, yes I have a big ego as I am well aware of my capabilities and knowledge, knowledge is power. Are you a developer and you don't have money for ciggaretes? That's something new.

I have talk with some people the past few days and I have concerns about the op if he really sent any "chips" or if he was scammed for real, unfortunately I can't check and no one can say if it is true or not.

patatas is the first person in this forum since im new, and he warn me to use reputable developer. but my mistake not hear him.
the problem is so many cases with same way, " get upfront and ignore after" no matter in telegram or discord.

lol i did verified the address , send the blockchain link, and im welcome to all of you go thru teamviewr to see my telegram. so people know im not editing any shit.
February 15, 2019, 07:17:27 PM

February 15, 2019, 07:14:21 PM

February 15, 2019, 06:55:36 PM
I spent too much time on the issue already. Once the OP will add me on discord, we will find the right solution to fix the problem. I will do what he needs for free or I will pay him, as he wishes, it will be after Monday anyway.
February 15, 2019, 06:50:48 PM
I mean to clear your name I’d pay him the $100 or just make another throwaway account I guess

Has the OP proved his scam is real or just some edited screenshots?

how is this possible and I proved he indeed had his Telegram. I’m confused unless I missed something.

I have sent some evidences through pm that were checked by Avirunes, sorry some of them I can't post in public, due to privacy of my customers but you have his confirmation.
Send them to Lauda or Vod. Then I’ll retract
February 15, 2019, 06:42:33 PM
I mean to clear your name I’d pay him the $100 or just make another throwaway account I guess

Has the OP proved his scam is real or just some edited screenshots?

how is this possible and I proved he indeed had his Telegram. I’m confused unless I missed something.

I have sent some evidences through pm that were checked by Avirunes, sorry some of them I can't post in public, due to privacy of my customers but you have his confirmation.
February 15, 2019, 06:38:54 PM
No. discuss your job offer here. This is interesting. I want DT users to be able to evaluate your trustworthiness.

Don't you know what is a private matter? Until the op will not send me a message through discord, I won't help him at all or even care.

Same with you, if you want to work and earn some "chips" send me a message on discord.
February 15, 2019, 06:38:10 PM
I went through some PM's and verified with someone and I think @Developer did lost his telegram access. So I have removed my feedback.

At this point you both are not trying to bend to solve the issue. Deal being public or private isn't a problem. It would be same problem even if forum accounts get hacked in middle. How would you verify he is the same? I suggest at this point you stake your address (if not staked) and carry over your deals with messages signed from your BTC address. That is what I think is safe way to conduct now.

I am done with this issue and its all upto both of you now.
February 15, 2019, 06:36:48 PM
No. discuss your job offer here. This is interesting. I want DT users to be able to evaluate your trustworthiness.

Don't you know what is a private matter? Until the op will not send me a message through discord, I won't help him at all or even care.

Same with you, if you want to work and earn some "chips" send me a message on discord.
Activity: 193
Merit: 26
February 15, 2019, 06:26:45 PM
February 15, 2019, 06:01:38 PM

I offered to do the project for $75. I only asked for $10 just so I can get cigarettes. Does Developerx11 have a more serious drug problem?

BTW I call myself IdiotCoder because I don't want my clients to think I have a big ego like Developerx11 appears to have.

He never got anything back until this moment. I will open a thread again Patatas as I don't like his attitude and I consider him a spammer.

@idioticcoder, yes I have a big ego as I am well aware of my capabilities and knowledge, knowledge is power. Are you a developer and you don't have money for ciggaretes? That's something new.

I have talk with some people the past few days and I have concerns about the op if he really sent any "chips" or if he was scammed for real, unfortunately I can't check and no one can say if it is true or not.
I'm still a student, that's why I'm not making a ton of money yet. Why is it so common for scammers to troll me about how little money I'm not a thief. BTW, let's see your GitHub. If you're so good you'd have something to show for. Also, it's "cigarettes", not "cigeretes". My grammar checker is getting mad at your post.

I don't have a public GitHub and I will probably never have, I am not a fan of open-source idea, but as this is the flow, I am accepting it. I am hiring constantly people to do boring parts of work for me as you can see in my thread, if you're willing to earn some cash working as part-timer, send me a message through discord, also you can start learning and develop yourself and your skills.

Terrible, very hard to find serious people to work constantly and not to be late on delivery or willing to learn or to admit they don't know. Regarding my message, I am very tired and sick, I've been sleeping all day, I am just woke up and probably I will sleep again soon, sorry if my English goes to the worst level at this moment..

Oh you look like you know a lot about signature campaigns for a JR Member account. How many alts do you have here? I don't care how much tip was being offered. I care about how the tip was offered after being cheated.

Just saw this part of your message. This is so stupid, are you part or member of any other community?
February 15, 2019, 05:41:42 PM

I'm still a student, that's why I'm not making a ton of money yet. Why is it so common for scammers to troll me about how little money I'm not a thief. BTW, let's see your GitHub. If you're so good you'd have something to show for. Also, it's "cigarettes", not "cigeretes". My grammar checker is getting mad at your post.
February 15, 2019, 05:29:41 PM

February 15, 2019, 05:11:29 PM

I offered to do the project for $75. I only asked for $10 upfront just so I can get cigarettes. Does Developerx11 have a more serious drug problem?

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
February 15, 2019, 03:58:29 PM
My account was lost 2 days before this scam that occurred. I was fully responsive to his messages and from my point of view I have tried a lot.
What does the bitcoin address have to do with the telegram address being hacked? You sure the money was sent to the wrong address?

@patatas, I offered him 100$ tip from my own money, but his attitude made me to change my mind. Have you read the topic or you are just posting for your signature campaign?
Oh you look like you know a lot about signature campaigns for a JR Member account. How many alts do you have here? I don't care how much tip was being offered. I care about how the tip was offered after being cheated.

@AVI : Check this thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4792632.160 Multiple red flags plus the thread is locked.
February 15, 2019, 03:43:02 PM
There is nothing about the public matter. I am asking you to join me on discord for almost a week already.

If you agree not to, I will stop speaking with you. It's not my fault you sent money randomly without checking if you're speaking with me.

Add me on discord, how many times do you want me to say it?

@crissladin, I will pm you until you remove your feedback. If matters, I sent you only one PM:
lol this is not the first time we are hearing that excuse "My account was compromised". Accounts often get compromised after a scam accusation is opened here lol The fact is you tried to cheat him but you're caught now and to cover it up you're trying to be all generous by willing to do the task for free. You're forcing him into talking on discord, why? Because your reputation won't be damaged there.

My account was lost 2 days before this scam that occurred. I was fully responsive to his messages and from my point of view I have tried a lot.

@patatas, I offered him 100$ tip from my own money, but his attitude made me to change my mind. Have you read the topic or you are just posting for your signature campaign?

I will stake an address to have for future use and proof.

Thanks @avirunes, some advices of yours regarding bitcointalk and how the forum works were more than appreciated.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
February 15, 2019, 03:21:22 PM
I went through some PM's and verified with someone and I think @Developer did lost his telegram access. So I have removed my feedback.

At this point you both are not trying to bend to solve the issue. Deal being public or private isn't a problem. It would be same problem even if forum accounts get hacked in middle. How would you verify he is the same? I suggest at this point you stake your address (if not staked) and carry over your deals with messages signed from your BTC address. That is what I think is safe way to conduct now.

I am done with this issue and its all upto both of you now.
Pages:
Jump to: