Pages:
Author

Topic: DEVELOPING A WINING MINDSET IN TRADING. - page 2. (Read 275 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 16
October 10, 2018, 12:30:56 PM
 I want stress out that your mindset can either make or break you during trading. Whether short trade or Long trade.
 So, I asked? Are you ready to stop toying around and start making a serious attempt at trading profitably?
 If you really want to trade with the Big boys and stop behaving like a child in the Market.
Listen I am serving it up ice cold with zero apologies, because you need to hear this if you want to win.
Maybe what you have been doing has not been working or you are too laZy to figure out the problem. Honestly blame yourself and take a huge step to make changes.
IF you hope to make money as a trader on a regular basis, you must do this:
Have a mental Fortitude: The ability to focus on and Execute solutions when in the face of Uncertainty or adversity. To make money online as a trader, you must have the mental fortitude of an Oak tree.
Emotional Discipline
Survival of the Fittest
Money discipline.
Another Important feature is: The State of Mind.
Your State of Mind even when you are not in front of the Charts or thinking about the Markets, plays a vital role in your ability to successfully trade the Markets.
Apply this as well; Self-control, Self-confidence, Be counter-intuitive.
You have to Belief in yourself and the system. Believe that trading should be viewed and treated as a business not just for Fun or time spending. Your trading pattern should be your business strategy in the Markets. If you don’t have a plan, then you are just gambling, and you will get burn.

Structured Daily trading Routine
An important point here. Do you have a daily trading routine? You need to have one. Also have time for Market analysis. You should be able to tell someone what your daily trading routine looks like.
Two important facts I have to point out regarding the daily trading routine is : Routine leads to habits and Daily routines perfection turns you to a winner.

ACCOUNTABILITY AND ENJOYING THE FRUIT OF TRADING.
You must be Accountable because you are the master of your trade. This is a Key Component in developing a wining trader’s mindset. You must be accountable to something.
ONCE AGAIN. A recap of everything
You must have:          A trading plan
                                A trading journals
                                Real goals  

Sooo, if you put two traders’ side by side, trader A has a million dollar account and a huge multi-monitor setup, access to the best data, etc. and trader B has a simple laptop and just $1,000 but is armed with a winning mindset, Trader B will definitely succeed Every single Time.

I MUST BE CLEAR HERE AS WELL. I AM ALSO STILL LEARNING FROM MY MASTERS AS WELL.
          But I bet you follow the mindset steps I described above. I guarantee that you will move 5X above your normal levels before in trading.

Pages:
Jump to: