Pages:
Author

Topic: Development of the online multicurrency service - page 2. (Read 434 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
How I see it is Russian project and price is too big for this MN.
Do you plan staying anonymous or would you prefer to reveal the identities of the developers?

...bought my first mn. guys are really reliable - very special in that crypto world :-).
Any proofs that you bought it ( btc transaction, snapshot of worked MN), it is looks like you are from dev team.

https://explorer.omnistore.org/address/BQc1UaW1cvvNEirSyQc8R5Po5a9TUAELW4

that s mine. And right am part of the team now. That is a part of my contributions.
Activity: 287
Merit: 114
How I see it is Russian project and price is too big for this MN.
Do you plan staying anonymous or would you prefer to reveal the identities of the developers?

...bought my first mn. guys are really reliable - very special in that crypto world :-).
Any proofs that you bought it ( btc transaction, snapshot of worked MN), it is looks like you are from dev team.
copper member
Activity: 20
Why did you decide to list your coin in a very low volume exchange?
Their site is not even secure yet for trading.
However, that is your prerogative.
Also, can we take a sneak peek on your bazaar shop without registering first.
At least see what's going on and get a grasp what to be expected upon using that service. Thanks.

Why would we reject a free listing offer?)

About bazaar. If you take a look on our roadmap, you'll see, that we have already launched two of our services - online multicurrency wallet with user-end tx signing and our mnemonic service. Bazaar is under development now and will be the next launched service.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
I correctly understand that the coin OmniStore is intended only for mining and earnings, it has no other purpose?

No, you're wrong. OMNS coin is used in the OmniStore.Bazaar. Please read the OmniStore service description.

Why did you decide to list your coin in a very low volume exchange?
Their site is not even secure yet for trading.
However, that is your prerogative.
Also, can we take a sneak peek on your bazaar shop without registering first.
At least see what's going on and get a grasp what to be expected upon using that service. Thanks.
copper member
I correctly understand that the coin OmniStore is intended only for mining and earnings, it has no other purpose?

No, you're wrong. OMNS coin is used in the OmniStore.Bazaar. Please read the OmniStore service description.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
copper member
Precisely what I was going to point out. There's virtually no difference between an IEO and an ICO - it's still a sale, either way, you slice it. These games of semantics never goes down well anymore. For a fleeting second, thought I'd stumbled in on something good...

You know, that's a bit offensive... I would understand you, if we had only promices without any product, but we DO have it. So, please, take a little look at our launched services before saying that we're empty)
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
OmniStore is non-ICO project, The development of the core OmniStore features was funded by developers' own investments
Yes, of course. That is the meaning of non-ICO project, a project that is funded by its core team or the developer themself. But then why did you run an IEO? no matter what is the reason. this is pure bullsh*t by saying to cover up the development expenses. because you claimed it was a self-funded project or non-ICO project.
next problem, the thread is posted today and you said you only have 150 OMNI as a pre-mine but the explorer said 183.232 OMNI. What does that mean? not only pre-mine, but you also staking it. This is ridiculous, just how greed are you?
where is your team member?

Precisely what I was going to point out. There's virtually no difference between an IEO and an ICO - it's still a sale, either way, you slice it. These games of semantics never goes down well anymore. For a fleeting second, thought I'd stumbled in on something good...
copper member

Thanks!)
Activity: 41
copper member
Yes, of course. That is the meaning of non-ICO project, a project that is funded by its core team or the developer themself. But then why did you run an IEO? no matter what is the reason. this is pure bullsh*t by saying to cover up the development expenses. because you claimed it was a self-funded project or non-ICO project.
next problem, the thread is posted today and you said you only have 150 OMNI as a pre-mine but the explorer said 183.232 OMNI. What does that mean? not only pre-mine, but you also staking it. This is ridiculous, just how greed are you?

Thanks for your attention. The meaning is that we created existing services - online multicurrency wallet, mnemonic service and the very omnistore core on our own. But our funds are not unlimited, and we need a community assistance to keep a steady pace. We've been working for about a year to deliver what we present in this post.

About the premine you mentioned. You can use our explorer and find that the premine was exactly 150 OMNS, and the coin nodes are running for one and a half months, so nodes really got some rewards, it's obvious, just a technical thing, and we're not going to eat these coins or anything like that, we're not greedy))

Anyway, thanks again for your attention, and welcome)
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
OmniStore is non-ICO project, The development of the core OmniStore features was funded by developers' own investments
copper member
Paused
Pages:
Jump to: