Pages:
Author

Topic: Devianttwo is a Pedophile AKA Robert Christopher - page 5. (Read 6292 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
I cant find any connection between this thread with bitcoin discussion, except the fact that he is a part of us literally in this forum. Most of it is the society issue, so Political and Society is a right section for this thread. But anyway, pedophile is really a bad deed, its same with a rapists which the victim is children. I'm not sure God could forgive a pedophile.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Not even worth going back and forth with an idiot such as turvarya
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
So, looking at a picture of someone robbing a bank is the same as robbing the bank your self?

Either you're an idiot or you are intentionally conflating two entirely disparate crimes. One involves getting sexually aroused abusing children, the other is stealing money from a business entity.

If you become sexually aroused looking at images somebody else took to get themselves sexually aroused then you are clearly as culpable as they are when it comes to the gross betrayal of the child or children in the images.

If you look at a picture of somebody robbing a bank you get what, exactly? Part of a news story, that's all.

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
That is disgusting. There is no room in this world for those people.

Maybe I'm going a bit off topic here but...
People don't choose what they're attracted to. Gay people don't choose to be gay and paedophiles don't choose to be paedophiles.
I understand the hate, but we shouldn't bash him too much.

If you can't find a way to live without abusing children (or watching others do it) you can always chose to kill yourself. Period.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
There is a big difference between abusing children and looking at pictures of (abused?) children.

No. No there isn't. You don't get off on images of child abuse without sharing the guilt of the gross betrayal pictured within.

You might not be to blame for the dysfunctional sexual urge you have as a pedophile, I do get that it isn't a choice to feel like that, but you are responsible for ANYTHING you do to indulge that urge external to your own brain. That *is* the choice pedophiles make, to act on their urges, which are toxic and harmful to wider society as well as the child.

So, no, there is no playing it down or trying to minimise it. You can think whatever thoughts you like, what you can't do is externalise them in any way whatsoever. You don't have that right as a pedophile because your sexual predilections are damaging to others.
So, looking at a picture of someone robbing a bank is the same as robbing the bank your self?

You guys are retarded and have no actual sense of justice. I am out of this thread, but I am still looking forward to the thread Brad Harrison is making about me, since in his logic I have to be a pedophile, if I don't have the moral compass of someone living in the Wild West.
legendary
There is a big difference between abusing children and looking at pictures of (abused?) children.

No. No there isn't. You don't get off on images of child abuse without sharing the guilt of the gross betrayal pictured within.

You might not be to blame for the dysfunctional sexual urge you have as a pedophile, I do get that it isn't a choice to feel like that, but you are responsible for ANYTHING you do to indulge that urge external to your own brain. That *is* the choice pedophiles make, to act on their urges, which are toxic and harmful to wider society as well as the child.

So, no, there is no playing it down or trying to minimise it. You can think whatever thoughts you like, what you can't do is externalise them in any way whatsoever. You don't have that right as a pedophile because your sexual predilections are damaging to others.

I screwed up and made a very VERY bad judgement call.

Screwed up? Judgement call? "Hmmmm, should I download those child abuse images?" Is not a 'judgement call' type of question for anybody who isn't a twisted fucked-up excuse for a human being.

You're only sorry you got caught, shitbag.

I screwed up and made a very VERY bad judgement call. I am a God loving man and I always have been.  I know my Lord will protect me through this hard time. Goodbye my friends and my God Bless each and every one of you.

Fuck you and your 'God'. I'm sure you'll quickly find the rest of the child-abusing scumbags huddled in the prison yard in their 'prayer circle', roundly declaring themselves 'healed' of the 'sin' and no longer under the control of 'satan', because you lot don't exactly do intellectual honesty, which is why you love yourself so much Gawd. You get to play-pretend *real* fucking hard and convince yourselves that Gawd has forgiven you and how you're not going to make the same 'mistake' in future, again. Each time.

Aha, I see 'Swordsoffreedom' is flying that bullshit 'Getting off on abusing children is just the same as being Gay' twisted 'justification'. Please explain how two grown adults having consensual sex, irrespective of their gender, is *anything* like an adult abusing his position of power to betray children for his selfish sexual gratification.

I'm eager to hear your sound explanation for why your buddy, the pedophile, is just being unfairly treated, you know, what with how teh gheys trample on your right to hate that they demand to be treated as equal human beings.
And yes, I know the ramification of "without demand there wouldn't be supply" etc., but it is still not the same. So, if you want to argue, argue about the crime he actually committed.
legendary
I screwed up and made a very VERY bad judgement call.

Screwed up? Judgement call? "Hmmmm, should I download those child abuse images?" Is not a 'judgement call' type of question for anybody who isn't a twisted fucked-up excuse for a human being.

You're only sorry you got caught, shitbag.

I screwed up and made a very VERY bad judgement call. I am a God loving man and I always have been.  I know my Lord will protect me through this hard time. Goodbye my friends and my God Bless each and every one of you.

Fuck you and your 'God'. I'm sure you'll quickly find the rest of the child-abusing scumbags huddled in the prison yard in their 'prayer circle', roundly declaring themselves 'healed' of the 'sin' and no longer under the control of 'satan', because you lot don't exactly do intellectual honesty, which is why you love yourself so much Gawd. You get to play-pretend *real* fucking hard and convince yourselves that Gawd has forgiven you and how you're not going to make the same 'mistake' in future, again. Each time.

Aha, I see 'Swordsoffreedom' is flying that bullshit 'Getting off on abusing children is just the same as being Gay' twisted 'justification'. Please explain how two grown adults having consensual sex, irrespective of their gender, is *anything* like an adult abusing his position of power to betray children for his selfish sexual gratification.

I'm eager to hear your sound explanation for why your buddy, the pedophile, is just being unfairly treated, you know, what with how teh gheys trample on your right to hate that they demand to be treated as equal human beings.

Activity: 466
Well with modern society and its liberalization of the gay community despite vast protest for their lifestyle and the act of sodomy in general, I can see that point of view of being a bit light being fair as I will equate the dang two things as equal (lol off topic).
Only one has the pocketbook while the others have no collective organization.

No, the difference is that gays don't have 'victims'. Pedophiles do. This shouldnt be hard to understand
Activity: 466

If you find out, who my GF is, I buy you a beer. She is not really using the internet much. That might actually be a hard one.

is it because her parents dont think she's old enough to go online yet?
How has Vienna been since you moved there 2 years ago
Seriously? That is all you got so far? Come on. At least try to make an effort.

I will let your GF know about your pedophile ways
If you find out, who my GF is, I buy you a beer. She is not really using the internet much. That might actually be a hard one.

I will let your GF know about your pedophile ways
Cowards and nobodies, but at least in this thread they can cheer them self.
Brad Harrison? Never heard about that guy.

Are you a pedophile also? should I dig up your information as well?
It's not hard to dig up my information. Feel free. Who cares?

So you are also a pedophile, you sick mental bastard! you belong in hell
I will have a topic for you on here today, just wait
I am looking forward to it Wink

So you are also a pedophile, you sick mental bastard! you belong in hell
I will have a topic for you on here today, just wait

People don't choose what they're attracted to. Gay people don't choose to be gay and paedophiles don't choose to be paedophiles.

When a topic is pure bullying I welcome off-topic posts.  I see intolerant people attacking without trying to understand.  I see cowardly people attacking just for the praise of other bullies.  Truly shameful conduct.

When a topic is pure bullying I welcome off-topic posts.  I see intolerant people attacking without trying to understand.  I see cowardly people attacking just for the praise of other bullies.  Truly shameful conduct.

Are you stupid? If this guy had naked pictures of your kids would you try and understand him?
Pages:
Jump to: