Pages:
Author

Topic: Devil worshipers cult Illuminati (Bilderberg Group) teaching little kids sex - page 2. (Read 7961 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
Better to teach how to do it properly, before the kids start biting and shoving fists into places and causing lacerations and tears.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Psalm 15
I used to be of a mind that the Bilderburgs, CFR, or TLC (none of which I thought actually existed, I thought they were the fictional organizations from a conspiracy theorist's rantings) had no interest in such affairs, but why do you think even at the local level things seem to head in whatever direction they wish? They may not take direct action but they sure do set the stage for it.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Well considering the age range of girls in the Girl Scouts of the USA (I know, not a school organization, but bear with me for a moment) and their pro-promiscuity and pro-abortion literature they put into the hands of these impressionable girls, it isn't a far cry to what the OP is claiming (I didn't bother with the youtube video as the OP apparently doesn't have the first clue in proper grammar, if s/he made the video it's probably even worse).

Also consider that Planned Parenthood has managed, in the north-eastern U.S. to get schools to allow it to provide talks and distribute materials teaching kids about oral sex and fisting.

Oh yeah, parents didn't know about it until after the fact.

So yeah, the OP probably isn't that far off base, given the true existence of the Council on Foreign Relations (and the fact the U.S. government has thanked them publicly for 'telling us what to think') and the Trilateral Commission and their level of influence worldwide.

I get that there is probably plenty of stuff being taught to young kids that many would consider wildly inappropriate, and for good reason.  A lot of which is being promoted by groups like Planned Parenthood and others.  I don't see a connection between the CFR or Bilderburg to Girl Scout or elementary school curriculum though... that's a pretty big stretch.  The majority of what's taught in  both of those forums is handled locally.  It's a bit ridiculous to think that the people in the CFR or Bilderburg have the scope, time, or even desire to influence people to that degree.  An even bigger stretch is trying to put some sinister devil worshiping Illuminati motive behind it all.  That's a bit over the top...

I assume you're talking about the Hillary Clinton speech at the CFR when she said something along those lines.  I found it pretty telling as well.  The CFR is composed of some very influential people that probably hold much more sway over federal government policy, and business collusion than anyone would like.  That said, I have serious doubts that what is being taught in some outlier elementry schools, or girlscout meetings is very high on their priority lists...

And you did good to ignore his video.  His link goes to an Adam Kokesh video that has absolutely nothing to do with what he was posting about.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Psalm 15
Well considering the age range of girls in the Girl Scouts of the USA (I know, not a school organization, but bear with me for a moment) and their pro-promiscuity and pro-abortion literature they put into the hands of these impressionable girls, it isn't a far cry to what the OP is claiming (I didn't bother with the youtube video as the OP apparently doesn't have the first clue in proper grammar, if s/he made the video it's probably even worse).

Also consider that Planned Parenthood has managed, in the north-eastern U.S. to get schools to allow it to provide talks and distribute materials teaching kids about oral sex and fisting.

Oh yeah, parents didn't know about it until after the fact.

So yeah, the OP probably isn't that far off base, given the true existence of the Council on Foreign Relations (and the fact the U.S. government has thanked them publicly for 'telling us what to think') and the Trilateral Commission and their level of influence worldwide.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Devil worshipers cult Illuminati (Bilderberg Group) teaching little kids in school oral sex at age 5 to 8 years old.
Documents provided prove all over America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gij9Vf_Fxcs&list=UUvsye7V9psc-APX6wV1twLg

Yeah yeah.. We know.. They're controlling the weather too right?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Devil worshipers cult Illuminati (Bilderberg Group) teaching little kids in school oral sex at age 5 to 8 years old.
Documents provided prove all over America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gij9Vf_Fxcs
Pages:
Jump to: