Pages:
Author

Topic: Devil worshipers cult Illuminati (Bilderberg Group) trying to ban Bitcoin - page 4. (Read 13550 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
First and foremost, Hail Satan! Hail Eris! Ect yadda yadda..
Slanderous libel on this order is to be expected from weak minded sheepeople; as the official spokesperson for the Illuminati on this matter, I can confirm that both the Church of Satan and the solar system-wide Illuminati guild as well as all possible and impossible Discordian sects are fully on board with the Bitcoin project.
Meow.

I can see the Fnord.  Angry
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Capitalism is the crisis.
Slanderous libel on this order is to be expected from weak minded sheepeople; as the official spokesperson for the Illuminati on this matter, I can confirm that both the Church of Satan and the solar system-wide Illuminati guild as well as all possible and impossible Discordian sects are fully on board with the Bitcoin project.
Meow.

Roflmao! Awesome.

However, I would like to complain about not receiving the December newsletter. As a 13th level demented minion, I expect better service.

Also please check the suggestion box. I have long waited to have the holiday punch bowl ladle changed from the all seeing eye ladle to the upside down pyramid ladle.

Get back to me these items please. 
As of December, the Newsletter is restricted to 14th level demented minions. Please update your minion software.
Currently only the Sacred Chao ladle, the Baphomet horn ladle and the Serpinsky Triangle hyperladle are being considered as replacements. Thank you for your suggestion, new suggestions will be considered in the beginning of the second fiscal year of the age of aquarius.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
Wow, this is why you can't get your news from Youtube.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Did you actually WATCH the video all the way through?

Is it POSSIBLE to watch it all the way through?

Aaargh!  Teh stupid!

We gotta get Max to lay one upside their haid...

I think I made it to 1:02 before I started laughing uncontrollably and didn't hear anything after that! "Dwolla was closed down for not registering as a money changer for Bitcoin." HaHaHaaaaaaa

Yup.  That's where I stopped too.  Holy crap.
pwi
Activity: 118
Meow.

Roflmao! Awesome.

However, I would like to complain about not receiving the December newsletter. As a 13th level demented minion, I expect better service.

Also please check the suggestion box. I have long waited to have the holiday punch bowl ladle changed from the all seeing eye ladle to the upside down pyramid ladle.

Get back to me these items please. 
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

Aaargh!  Teh stupid!

I think I made it to 1:02 before I started laughing uncontrollably and didn't hear anything after that! "Dwolla was closed down for not registering as a money changer for Bitcoin." HaHaHaaaaaaa
Activity: 84

Aaargh!  Teh stupid!

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Meow.

I love you. That was awesome.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Capitalism is the crisis.
Meow.
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
Devil worshipers cult Illuminati (Bilderberg Group) trying to ban Bitcoin.
They are moving in hard now.

video source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBOLhvuGcPE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Everyone must rise up to take down the Devil worshipers cult Illuminati also known as the (Bilderberg Group) asap!

They are the men behind their puppet, Alex Jones.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
So much incorrect information.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Devil worshipers cult Illuminati (Bilderberg Group) trying to ban Bitcoin.
They are moving in hard now.

video source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBOLhvuGcPE

Everyone must rise up to take down the Devil worshipers cult Illuminati also known as the (Bilderberg Group) asap!
Pages:
Jump to: