Pages:
Author

Topic: Devilish plan :) - page 2. (Read 3611 times)

Activity: 711
Merit: 500
Fight fire with photos.
April 08, 2011, 10:10:40 AM
Thank God for the Internet.

That says it all right there.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007
April 08, 2011, 09:14:23 AM
I went to the website and couldn't make heads or tails of it, but as I was there exploring I was struck by what I was just doing.

As little as two decades ago, even if the Internet were available then, having this conversation about trade with players within Russian territory would have earned me a visit from the US Secret Service.  You kids probably have a hard time understanding a world wherein geo-political interests trumped free trade and business interests, but for the majority of my lifetime that was simply the way it was.  And we couldn't have imagined the world since the breakup of the Soviet Union and the rise of the global Internet.

As a child, we would have to regularly participate in 'drills' at school.  Wherein the children would either flee the classroom and huddle in the halls crouched into a ball, or under our desks.  As an adult, I rationally realized the shear futility of doing such a thing if the US had ever gone to war with the USSR; but as a child it was truly frightening.  I can understand how such propaganda could condition a majority of those children to ever distrust foreigners.  Fear is a huge motivator, particularly in children.  I have no doubt that the USSR used similar tactics with it's population.

Thank God for the Internet.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
April 08, 2011, 08:59:47 AM
So you would be selling ag futures contracts in Bitcoin?

Not now. They will selling products from a stock.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007
April 08, 2011, 08:44:48 AM
So you would be selling ag futures contracts in Bitcoin?
April 08, 2011, 08:42:53 AM
And the exchange:
http://bit.ly/flDfex
April 08, 2011, 08:23:52 AM
I have some devilish plan. Please don't consider that it will really working, although... who knows.

The economy can be imagined as some pyramid , isn't it? So that at the bottom layer there are buying-selling foods, real-estates and so on. On the top are science budget, NASA  and so on.
So, while on top are circulating relativelly small amount of money, on the bottom this value is really huge (so that we can say, that money is an energy of people who wants to still live).
Therefore while your currency is not being used for buy food or some room, it's actually just "a piece of paper", or just a bit of void in case of Bitcoin.

That being said, was a saying. Last summer we started on-line trading site of farming products for Russian market. So while it is still frozen as we have no investors, no ads, no much free time to develop it and so on. But, just recently I discovered Bitcoin and for me it just what I want to! Just imagine market, where farmer can sell ten tons of some product without banking routines (maybe via escrow), and in about couple of hours he can spend this money as he wants. I don't even say that we can offer additional services powered by bitcoins... Using Bitcoin as our private payment system, the exchange can be unique!

As you probably knows, Russia have "unlimited" space of soil and most of it are being used as agricultural base. I suppose grain is the second most demanded product after oil on the world markets... It means...

In sum, to make a profit we have to use Bitcoin. In the same time, if  we are successful, Bitcoin gain power to control the world, as it is being used on the bottom of economic pyramid } Smiley

What do think?

Pages:
Jump to: