Pages:
Author

Topic: DEWO just got rug pulled - page 2. (Read 225 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 49
Binance #Smart World Global Token
May 25, 2022, 02:57:44 AM

I am not familiar with this DEWO project...and I am so sad to learn that this has become one of the many in the long list of scams and frauds in this exciting cryptocurrency and DeFi industry. Just one of the many good reasons why I don't easily trust a project no matter how solid they presented things to be...there are so many scammers in this industry that trust has already become a very important commodity. Unfortunately, people who trusted them are ending up helpless...and maybe just accept the fact that this is another risk we are facing while being in here. So sad.
Activity: 152
Merit: 6
HODLer
May 25, 2022, 01:25:49 AM
I agree with what another person said in this thread...Sometimes I think the crypto market needs some regulation. Scamming is just too easy these days and it's really just getting annoying at this point. I feel bad for those who invested their hard earned money into this project and lost, but the worst part is, it won't be the last time this happens. Anyone who doesn't have morals or care about scamming people they will never see in person can just write up a smart contract, use services like those available here on these forums, wait a little while, and pull the rug to take off with some free cash. It's so easy I almost wonder why literally every other token isn't a rug pull...
copper member
Activity: 2128
Merit: 979
Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia
May 24, 2022, 10:16:48 PM
this is definitly a rugged, i just hear the project now but they usually have locked on unicrypt or trustswap for period of vesting. according your tx they not draining the LP but direct from deployer

and i just take a look of their social media including their ann on bitcointalk all deleted https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deleted-5393952
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
May 24, 2022, 08:04:27 PM

This rugpull already planned by the team. I would not be surprised to see that even the token that was touching the new ATH like this was rugpulling the investors. that's pretty much the same like what happened with squid game. The team has been planned for rug pulling the investors since the project was started.

I am an early investor in this project, they have launched several products, did advertisement in various places, smart contract has been audited and the team is doing KYC, looks like a very promising project, I also don't understand why there is a rugpull.
It's caused by the team was scammer even if they have been making the project to be audited and KYC verified and it doesn't guarantee to the project itself. Im thinking about anyone should pay attention with this kind of project carefully. There are still bunch of scam projects like this in the market that intentionally rugpulling the investors since the start
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
May 24, 2022, 07:53:35 PM
I am an early investor in this project, they have launched several products, did advertisement in various places, smart contract has been audited and the team is doing KYC, looks like a very promising project, I also don't understand why there is a rugpull.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 413
May 24, 2022, 06:39:56 PM
.... I just don't understand that despite they are one of the priority projects of Kommunitas launchpad (based on strict criteria), why they still have initiated to pull this one off?
What if they were part of the scheme? I don't know about this launchpad but I won't be surprised if someone from their team turned a blind eye so this project could sell those tokens. Was their smart contract even audited by a reliable third party? Did they make sure the team couldn't dump large volume?
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
May 24, 2022, 06:10:27 PM

I just don't understand that despite they are one of the priority projects of Kommunitas launchpad (based on strict criteria), why they still have initiated to pull this one off?

It is a well-planned trick. They just want to pretend that they are legit and trusted platforms in order to gain trust from the community and fall into their trap. It was found to be unusual before but for now, it was a common tactic that these scammers do.
Well, it is sad to say that many projects turn to scams whether unintentional or intentional during the bear season that is why we need to be wise when investing this time. Only invest the trusted and known coins, not new projects.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
May 24, 2022, 05:47:07 PM
I just don't understand that despite they are one of the priority projects of Kommunitas launchpad (based on strict criteria), why they still have initiated to pull this one off?
It's likely that they've planned it before doing this.

Until they're not able to reach that goal and plan, they're making it look like they're an actual serious team working for this project. As they say, "fake it until you make it".

This is so common in the market lately that there are too many projects rugpulling because of the money that they can easily make after being introduced to the community and having a good share of volume.

I have encountered this project as I believe they were running bounty program.
But didn't know that they already managed to exit and scam its holders.
You are right, high probability that they were already planning to pull this stunt even before launching their project.
Though it is not big as some scam projects, but that amount, you can already live decently in your lifetime.
This is why many people are still hesitant in crypto market because of so many scammers. I won't blame them for being too cautious in this market.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
May 24, 2022, 05:46:17 PM
Cases like that were planned before to dstar, we won't know what traps await in the future. That's right, the token's official website is inaccessible, arranged with a neat plan. The platform is new but doesn't last long for about two weeks or so but it's already reaping huge profits.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
May 24, 2022, 05:18:30 PM
It's likely that they've planned it before doing this.

Until they're not able to reach that goal and plan, they're making it look like they're an actual serious team working for this project. As they say, "fake it until you make it".

This is so common in the market lately that there are too many projects rugpulling because of the money that they can easily make after being introduced to the community and having a good share of volume.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
May 24, 2022, 04:40:50 PM
DecentraWorld (DEWO) was the latest who rug pulled and exit scam their investors.

Look at the transaction here: https://bscscan.com/tx/0x94018528b5dd20ae977b8de3d8e808b0b13376a743edf6c557e9124282816f66

They have sold and converted them to approximately more than 1 million USD.

Their website and social media channels are deleted and nowhere to be accessed anymore.

Any thoughts on this one guys? Especially those who have bought DEWO tokens and got rugged?

The crypto space is full of scams and scammers. Sometimes I think the government guys are right. Crypto needs heavy regulation. Yes it will kill the innovation but it will kill the scams also. I'd rather get a scam-free environment than getting an environment where 99% of the devs are scammers and only 1% of them gain success.

I haven't bought any DEWO tokens because this is the first time I heard about it and I am glad I haven't before.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
May 24, 2022, 04:36:28 PM
DecentraWorld (DEWO) was the latest who rug pulled and exit scam their investors. After reaching an ATH of $0.37, it all goes down so quickly.

Chart: https://www.dextools.io/app/bsc/pair-explorer/0x677e595aacf96da9cbd507c63404c0fa5deb644a

Look at the transaction here: https://bscscan.com/tx/0x94018528b5dd20ae977b8de3d8e808b0b13376a743edf6c557e9124282816f66

They have sold and converted them to approximately more than 1 million USD.

Their website and social media channels are deleted and nowhere to be accessed anymore.

Any thoughts on this one guys? Especially those who have bought DEWO tokens and got rugged?
Pages:
Jump to: