Pages:
Author

Topic: [DGC] Digitalcoin speculation - page 2. (Read 3614 times)

Activity: 473
Merit: 250
February 09, 2015, 09:05:40 PM
Wasn't the dev a scammer? Pretends his premine was stolen (although provides no proof) and then dumped everything.

DGC is a zero-premined coin. Somebody stolen the dev's stash OR sold it by himself, but it's the past. He is left our community and the dev team a year ago.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
February 09, 2015, 09:04:22 PM
Digitalcoin had no premine at all.
However the original dev "had lost/got stolen/whatever" some of his personal coins.

So, yea currently we are building up many new services, like the noobie.io marketplace which just launched today.
We will offer more products there in the near future - this is just day 1. :p
We also plan to offer a gambling site and more crispy things.

Hope you all will be with us!
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
February 09, 2015, 08:52:26 PM
Wasn't the dev a scammer? Pretends his premine was stolen (although provides no proof) and then dumped everything.
Activity: 578
February 09, 2015, 08:31:32 PM
A lot going on with development for Digitalcoin services. Very exciting times. Looking forward to using Digitalcoin for products/services/etc. in the near future! Smiley
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
February 09, 2015, 08:30:18 PM
Yes I think alot of coins including Digitalcoin have been overshadowed or lost in the mire of mostly worthless cryptocoins that have been pumped out regularly over the last year or so. Hopefully with the great team behind Digitalcoin now it will rise back up again.

Really looking forward to seeing how far the DGC community can take this coin. For example the Noobie.io marketplace that is due to open today is looking like a great service for Digitalcoin. I would encourage everyone to get behind it and support it if they want to see Digitalcoin grow and flourish!  Smiley
Activity: 327
February 09, 2015, 08:03:12 PM
This time last year there were far less alts and digital coin was close to the top of the pile. It's one of the older alts created by proper devs who could code. Some of the new coins are created by coingen and stop working after a few months. Digital coin should be worth a lot more and I think that as time goes by it will rise to the top of the pile again.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 09, 2015, 07:39:08 PM
When I hearing about DGC the first thing what come into my mind is "trustable".
I don't understand the peoples too. This coin would be a great choice for real transactions and buying goods.
So I try to hold much as I can and waiting for better times.
Activity: 473
February 09, 2015, 07:06:57 PM
A good place to talk openly and uncensored about Digitalcoin and its future!

In my opinion:

The positive facts:
- DGC launched almost 2 years ago
- Never had a successful attack, it's secured as hell
- quick confirmation (stable 40 sec+-5)
- wallets for every platform (even phones)
- many live services (exchanges,marketplaces,etc.)
- It has a professional dev team with foundation
- easy to mine(multi algo)
- develops are continually

Negatives:
- the community is strong but small
- bad PR
- too low price with low volume(manipulate the price is too easy)

I think this is one of the most underrated coin in the crypto economy.
What do You think?
Pages:
Jump to: