Pages:
Author

Topic: DHL shipping issues, who is at fault? need advice (squall1066 vs BITMAIN) - page 2. (Read 1777 times)

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
What a mess - sorry to hear about your problems squall1066  Sad

I was thinking that maybe someone who has done business with you before is now using your details to order these things?

Bitmain are certainly terrible with regards to communication & my own experiences with DHL are also dire to say the least - neither of them like to talk with their customers much, but I hope you find a way to solve this.

Edity: Citizens Advice should be able to give you some helpful guidance.
copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032
well done bitmain, I am now under investigation as to why I am not complying to MULTIPLE country's request for import of goods.

I believe bitmain has put in my contact details for multiple delivery's to save time, now my units are being sent back.
copper member
Lawyers and people experienced in matters like this over to you... @op I think this matter is something that can be resolved if you have your documents for shipping in the first place and I believed when you quote it to the right party hope it gets resolved...

yes, problem is, no one is talking to me, DHL have now stopped, bitmain is no contact, and if these units get shipped back, there are duties back into china, what happens there?

As it's not my unit in poland, but they are holding mine in USA, I wonder if thy were all booked with my contact details? in which case, not my fault.

I am hoping to get some info today, as I am not sure how long I have left.

Activity: 798
Merit: 503
Lawyers and people experienced in matters like this over to you... @op I think this matter is something that can be resolved if you have your documents for shipping in the first place and I believed when you quote it to the right party hope it gets resolved...
copper member
Hiya guys,

Strange thing happening in DHL, not sure where to post this, I do need legal advice so here we go.

I bought some S9 units from bitmain, done so many times before noproblem there, I am shipping them to USA to my hosting facillity (I am in UK)

on the tracking details I see a "awating clearance event" whilst the units are showing to be in USA, I think nothing of it as it normally says that for a short while.

however, 4 days have now passed and I get a e-mail from DHL in polish! with a quick translation they are asking me to fill out a declaration/import requirements form?

they want everything, passport/driving licence, you name it! I really thought this was wierd, so I checked the source of the e-mail, and it was from DHL all right!

then, I checked the attachments (after scanning them first) and to my surprise it has a polish name/address on delivery address, with a totally different waybill number and phone number!

Also in my tracking of my units, they did not stop off over in poland, according to the tracking it left china and went to USA (check out- check in)

I just cant see how these two orders are being confused, then I get a shirty e-mail from bitmain, firstly thanking me for contacting them (which I did not)

and then saying if the declaration details are not filled in and it gets shipped back to destination, they wont refund and I am liable for re-shipping!

where the hell do I stand on this? I messaged them back with what I received and I am awaiting a reply now.

I will not re-pay shipping on my units for this, oh by the way, the item in poland is one unit, I have two units being held lol

I did respond with all this info to the polish DHL representative, then I got a message back saying they were out of the office and was not available at this time (in the middle of a e-mail conversation) and it was in English so I could understand it (all other e-mails were in Polish)

help! lol

EDIT - 17/07/16 12:26

I have moved to scam area ONLY to show whats happaning, As there is not really a relavent ares for this topic, I am not calling bitmain a scammer, But I do know he has used my details to ship multiple units around the world, now I am under investigation from importing authoraties from around the world.

I have had no responce to bitmain or team AT ALL, so I am moving to the next step, I now have to get legal representation to prove those units were not mine, this is now costing me time and effort for his mistake.

BITMAIN PLEASE TALK TO ME!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: