Pages:
Author

Topic: Diamond 5 Stake, account was hacked - page 7. (Read 1268 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 421
February 20, 2023, 05:16:49 PM
Hey all, random one as i am not trying to make any big accusations against the company or cause any unwanted commotion(yet).

I am diamond 4(6 percent from diamond 5) member on stake and the account is 5 months old. So I am one of if not their biggest sports players on the site.

Recently I was trying to login to check the status of my bet and was logged out of my account. I didn't think much and wrote the chat, finally got back in and saw I had a zero balance and my live bet had been cashed out. The company wrote to me and queried a set of tips that were sent from my account totaling 165k. the balance would have been 205k if the hacker had not cashed my bet out.

Anyway long story short, I was either phished on telegram or in the stake chat on the site and the link i had opened disabled my 2fa, so the hackers waited and stole the money after I had grown a balance. My issues here are many but I obviously hold a lot of responsibility for clicking the link. If I had my account and email compromised and people accesed my account and stole the funds I wouldn't have much of a gripe but they didn't, they were only able to 'tip" another brand new account 55k and 110k in a matter of seconds, the thief managed to steal the 60k and get it off the site and the rest was blocked. Also, should be noted my 2fa was removed from the acct at 944am and the theft at 11am and still no triggering on the site to block six figure tips(which i've never done before) to a brand new acct that automatically withdrew them.

Anyway i am hoping they will do the right thing and at least split responsibility with me as I did make the mistake of clicking on the phishing link but to have no protocol to stop and internal funds transfer within the site and a withdrawl of those sizes an hour after 2fa was disabled is pretty sickening.

I have the hash for the withdrawl here https://etherscan.io/tx/0x1ae29bdb23b038de73b398947343013ba0df7d45ec322b87de53e0d798c7fa62  

The phishing site I ended up on is here https://stake.com-bonus.io/?action=login&modal=auth&error=fail  it's obviously pretty pathetic replica but it was 5am when i clicked and it did the trick.
If anyone would be willing to help out and see if any real info is connected anywhere I would be super grateful and happy to send a reasonable bounty out.

So sorry about your loss of funds. It's obvious your account got hacked as a possible phishing attack on your system or whatever you have used to access your online account. It is advised not to click on link we have no knowledge about so s not to give room for a cyber attack against your details.  Always cross check details so as to know wether it is real and from the right source before clicking on it. If there is any possible discrepancies, do well to contact customer care of that Service to confirm for your safety.
If you are wanting to pay for who will help you,  I will advise you to seek the service of an escrow before engaging any one for transparency and credibility as this will guide you to achieving a smooth agreement or memorandum of understanding.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
February 20, 2023, 12:57:46 PM
Hey all, random one as i am not trying to make any big accusations against the company or cause any unwanted commotion(yet).

I am diamond 4(6 percent from diamond 5) member on stake and the account is 5 months old. So I am one of if not their biggest sports players on the site.

Recently I was trying to login to check the status of my bet and was logged out of my account. I didn't think much and wrote the chat, finally got back in and saw I had a zero balance and my live bet had been cashed out. The company wrote to me and queried a set of tips that were sent from my account totaling 165k. the balance would have been 205k if the hacker had not cashed my bet out.

Anyway long story short, I was either phished on telegram or in the stake chat on the site and the link i had opened disabled my 2fa, so the hackers waited and stole the money after I had grown a balance. My issues here are many but I obviously hold a lot of responsibility for clicking the link. If I had my account and email compromised and people accesed my account and stole the funds I wouldn't have much of a gripe but they didn't, they were only able to 'tip" another brand new account 55k and 110k in a matter of seconds, the thief managed to steal the 60k and get it off the site and the rest was blocked. Also, should be noted my 2fa was removed from the acct at 944am and the theft at 11am and still no triggering on the site to block six figure tips(which i've never done before) to a brand new acct that automatically withdrew them.

Anyway i am hoping they will do the right thing and at least split responsibility with me as I did make the mistake of clicking on the phishing link but to have no protocol to stop and internal funds transfer within the site and a withdrawl of those sizes an hour after 2fa was disabled is pretty sickening.

I have the hash for the withdrawl here https://etherscan.io/tx/0x1ae29bdb23b038de73b398947343013ba0df7d45ec322b87de53e0d798c7fa62  

The phishing site I ended up on is here https://stake.com-bonus.io/?action=login&modal=auth&error=fail  it's obviously pretty pathetic replica but it was 5am when i clicked and it did the trick.

If anyone would be willing to help out and see if any real info is connected anywhere I would be super grateful and happy to send a reasonable bounty out.
Pages:
Jump to: