Pages:
Author

Topic: DiamondPTP.net | Earn money by promoting links! | Up to $0.25 per 1.000 clicks! - page 2. (Read 10813 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
this mean about payment NET30 Payment
every two month can get month
sample payment in month january can receive to march is true or not my statement
Just couple of posts and 9000+ views, we got your point DiamondPTP, but you are misusing your traffic Grin

And I do not think NET30 payment is encouraging either, when bitcoin is involved why drag the payment for 30 days.
We only using Net30 payment for the beginning (think first 2 months) to farm some money.
Later we will pay directly Smiley

you would remove this sentence from your ptp page if you tell us  that autosurf not allowed:
Remember: You can promote us anywhere (Autosurfs included!)

And thanks for advice, we've changed these little sentence now Smiley

Greetings
Activity: 638
Merit: 250
you would remove this sentence from your ptp page if you tell us  that autosurf not allowed:
Remember: You can promote us anywhere (Autosurfs included!)
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1079
Just couple of posts and 9000+ views, we got your point DiamondPTP, but you are misusing your traffic Grin

And I do not think NET30 payment is encouraging either, when bitcoin is involved why drag the payment for 30 days.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
this mean about payment NET30 Payment
every two month can get month
sample payment in month january can receive to march is true or not my statement
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Hello,

i'm the owner of DiamondPTP.net.
Now i will give you guys from bitcointalk.org also the chance to to earn money with our PTP  (Paid to Promote) programm!

We've opened 16.01.2017 and our PTP-Programm is booming!
Only after 2 weeks we've send to all PTP-Advertisers ~2.000.000 website hits!
If you want to promote you must only create an Account which gives you your personal promoting link!

How much can i earn?
  • You can earn up to $0.25 per 1.000 unique clicks! (Each IP is every 24h unique!)
  • You can earn $0.01 for each referral and win amazing prices every month in our referral contest!

Is Autosurf allowed?
No! Autosurf is not allowed! Your account can be suspended for using autosurf!
But you can add your promotionlink to manualsurfwebsites, add an iframe code into your website which will popup and more!

How can i payout?
You can payout with Bitcoin and PayPal! (NET30 Payment!)

How can i Start?
Visit www.diamondptp.net!

You want to advertise?
Visit this Thread to view prices and more informations!

If you guys would give feedback or have questions, post it here in this thread! Smiley

Greetings,
the DiamondPTP - Team
Pages:
Jump to: