Pages:
Author

Topic: Dice Gambling Journal - page 2. (Read 628 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 06, 2017, 06:42:08 AM
Just a few things before you start. If you actually gamble with 60btc, you either have too much money, are lying about yor bankroll or mistyped it.

Secondly, there isn't a way to overcome the edge on house sites. People will always have superstitions about randomness and being able to beat the house, but it's not possible.

Everyone will lose in gambling in the long run, unless they are one in a billion that are lucky enough to beat the house edge in the long term. But generally speaking, the odds are always stacked against you.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
March 06, 2017, 06:38:53 AM
Are you sure you wrote it 59 BTC? is it 59 mBTC?
Provide other valid proofs if you are really won that amount, not just only by write. It could be your address which contained that amount, Tx ID when you deposit ad withdraw into your wallet.
No i won't ask your strategy or how you can doing that, but where you played? Wink
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
March 06, 2017, 06:28:29 AM
Hi all,
Everyone guess that dice gambling will finish with losing all. But on my hand its totally different. there must be a way to win against randomness.
So i started to build an algorithm. There is a harmony on randomness thats the point.
there is always %50 - house edge never forget that.

Here is my journal starts.
Starting balance : 59.00 BTC
Today Balance : 82.54 BTC
Balance : 65.43 BTC (not a lucky day but still in profit. )

Will update everyday. please don't ask any questions about strategy and algo. its my secret and will never share.
There is only thing i can share is i use seuntjies dice bot with programmer mode.

Good luck

Pages:
Jump to: