Pages:
Author

Topic: dice game loosing streak on each percentage! - page 2. (Read 638 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
September 22, 2017, 08:52:48 PM
need to fresh up this chapter, please write down your personal record on each percentage(or multiplier)how much reds you have on what % and what dice site(is it 1 - 99 or 1 - 999999)! Smiley

want to get more answers from "regular" player, not so much from "recreational", but all are welcome Wink

97% - 2 lose streak. Damn it! How can I even have lost on those odds, right?
49.5% - 10 lose streak. Martin gale, yeah I know. I still love to play using that system. But when you get that long of a losing streak, I don't think it would be easy to comeback from.

you can get even till 5 loses in row on 99% Wink

I don't usually use 99% winning chance because if we get even one lose at the beginning, then you may need to win times to recover your loses so I usually roll with around 50.5 to 50.8 range many times. If I'm not wrong, I got one time 12 losses continuously with 50.98 winning chances. It is not good to play this game with big balance because you may lose a lot of money in it.
Activity: 818
Merit: 1003
September 22, 2017, 02:30:06 PM
I don't know. I never tried big streaks because I know the more I bet, the higher the chance of big losing streaks and the certainty that I will lose money.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
September 22, 2017, 01:50:27 PM
need to fresh up this chapter, please write down your personal record on each percentage(or multiplier)how much reds you have on what % and what dice site(is it 1 - 99 or 1 - 999999)! Smiley

want to get more answers from "regular" player, not so much from "recreational", but all are welcome Wink

49.5% - 10 lose streak. Martin gale, yeah I know. I still love to play using that system. But when you get that long of a losing streak, I don't think it would be easy to comeback from.

you can get even till 5 loses in row on 99% Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
September 21, 2017, 09:50:39 AM

49.5% i experience 15 reds and that's the last time i gambled with serious amount of money keep thinking that  15 straight won't happen and
being so aggressive to recover my loses but shit happen and its not my luck i lose my earnings for that day.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
September 21, 2017, 07:15:35 AM

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
September 21, 2017, 06:00:24 AM
I don't really think there's anything wrong with these kinds of topics, I mean the search function on this site isn't always too great and this is a question that can get a lot of responses from people who had a recent experience with this.

I've personally had a 10 turn losing streak when trying out martingale, didn't lose any huge amounts, but it just shows that these aren't as rare as you might think.

Btw, I tried looking for some other threads with big martingale losing streaks, I remember a guy losing a couple of BTC a few years ago, but couldn't find the thread.

If anyone could find this thread, I'd like to read it again.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
September 20, 2017, 09:44:09 AM
OMG you are so clever.
OMG yes! I know!
if i will want i will read another time this one and two years old threads
Two years or ten years old topic, what difference does it make when you are talking about loosing streak? Or gambling in general?
if there is no "need" in that for you, then please dont read
I like to read.
write sh*t.
I am not writing shits, i am pointing at the identical topic.
i need results
2X - 17 or 18 red.  Roll Eyes
September 19, 2017, 05:20:07 PM
Click here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=228.0

Then click here:

Write these words:

Click this:

And that's it. There is no need for new topic about the same thing.

OMG you are so clever.

if i will want i will read another time this one and two years old threads, if there is no "need" in that for you, then please dont read and write sh*t.

im not here to try get popular this old threads and make people anwers in it! i need results, people will open more frequent new thread and answer in it, then open old thread with new comment...

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
September 19, 2017, 04:27:49 PM
Click here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=228.0

Then click here:

Write these words:

Click this:

And that's it. There is no need for new topic about the same thing.
September 19, 2017, 03:53:09 PM

Pages:
Jump to: