Pages:
Author

Topic: Dice game roll hi and lo what is it and when to use? - page 2. (Read 863 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Usually when you play at dice games a random number is generated. Let's suppose the website generates a number from 1 to 100 and you're playing with 50% win chance.

Generated number: 34

If you bet "high", you will win the bet if the generated number is above 50. If you bet "low", you will win the bet if the generated number is under 50.

So in this case, you would win the bet if you choose "low", because the generated number is less than 50.

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
guys can you explain pls how does roll over and roll under means and when to use it?

and because i am having issue with satoshidice i searched for a good review dice game and I am currently playing primedice and safedice this made me confuse in satoshidice there is no such thing its very straight forward or I just dont really know what it means so pls help and explain to me pls Cheesy

In Dice game, this is the main problem when we go for high, and when we go for low, we are not sure. This Dice game is purely based on luck only so here you will not find any safe method how to play Dice game. But what you choose sites to play Primedice and Safedice is good sites for Dice game. Here the only method checks your luck with Dice game.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Look at the brighter Side
guys can you explain pls how does roll over and roll under means and when to use it?

and because i am having issue with satoshidice i searched for a good review dice game and i am currently playing primedice and safedice this made me confuse in satoshidice there is no such thing its very straight forward or i just dont really know what it means so pls help and explain to me pls Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: