Pages:
Author

Topic: Dice game strategy? - page 23. (Read 97224 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
August 03, 2016, 05:02:03 AM
I'm usually play martiangle but it should not to play for a long time since it will loss at the end.
Sometimes I change my gameplay method by switching low chance of winning but massive multiplier
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
August 03, 2016, 04:57:52 AM
You simply can not be sure of anything which is currently working or worked at some time for you. I have tried everything martingale and bigger plus smaller bets but all had same results in the long run. Just place with thinking that you may loose money with what you play. Dice works like most the gambling games where strategies don't work.
i agree with you mate no matter how good the strategy was but playing it on the long period of time will only results into losing everything dice game can be combined of luck and self control making you decide when to stop and be contented with the small amount of earnings if possible.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
August 03, 2016, 04:34:42 AM
You simply can not be sure of anything which is currently working or worked at some time for you. I have tried everything martingale and bigger plus smaller bets but all had same results in the long run. Just place with thinking that you may loose money with what you play. Dice works like most the gambling games where strategies don't work.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 03, 2016, 04:06:31 AM
Well, I think in playing dice those people would think and do some calculations, but I think it is not a strategy, because basically all depends on your luck, and whatever you do, you will not be able to do any strategy, because you can only view it
I disagree a bit with you here, some strategies like martingale and others actually are very good if someone is happy to accept small profits everyday. I mean yes if you want to double your money, maybe martingale is worst but for a 20-30 % profit, I think best is martingale.

Will you always earn 20-30% profit everyday with martingfail? NO,,,there is no guarantee that you can always win with any strategies including martinfail even though your goal is only 20-30%.
You can lose your previous 20-30% winning anytime along with all your starting bankroll.
Activity: 910
August 03, 2016, 03:49:51 AM
Dice is not a game where you can win more if you have a specific strategy it is a game purely based on luck.
If you use a bot or play manual the outcome will not change which is why you should be careful when playing.

Yeah right that is why i really hate dice games sometimes. I would rather play a player to player game which where i can also test my skills and in terms of decision making than playing with those bots

really game is 95% dependent on luck, I've used the same strategy for a few days. sometimes different results, one day I can get great results when using it, but the next day I never win again, and always lose a lot.

Losing a lot in gambling is really bad that is why gambler should really put only the amount that they can afford to lose site for example i only allow my self to set .002 everytime i gamble if i lose everything well then its fine but when i when i will directly withdraw all
Then why bother to send more money than you wanted to play in the first place ? Gambling is a tentation, the more difficult it is for you to take quick decisions, the better.
this can make you addict from gambling the more pleasure that you feel about winning the more chances that you will lose making decision in the middle of playing is not good mate, much better to plan before you do gambling.

Well as people says the main reason why people gamble is to have fun which in the first place they can actually feel the excitment before they get addicted and started to get depressed. For me in order for it not to happen is for to have control
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 02, 2016, 03:46:29 PM
Well, I think in playing dice those people would think and do some calculations, but I think it is not a strategy, because basically all depends on your luck, and whatever you do, you will not be able to do any strategy, because you can only view it
I disagree a bit with you here, some strategies like martingale and others actually are very good if someone is happy to accept small profits everyday. I mean yes if you want to double your money, maybe martingale is worst but for a 20-30 % profit, I think best is martingale.
though in a longer run no matter how much you play per day you will always lose those money, i would definitely not take the risks to make only small profit
Activity: 686
August 02, 2016, 03:06:22 PM
Dice is not a game where you can win more if you have a specific strategy it is a game purely based on luck.
If you use a bot or play manual the outcome will not change which is why you should be careful when playing.

Yeah right that is why i really hate dice games sometimes. I would rather play a player to player game which where i can also test my skills and in terms of decision making than playing with those bots

really game is 95% dependent on luck, I've used the same strategy for a few days. sometimes different results, one day I can get great results when using it, but the next day I never win again, and always lose a lot.
Actually the strategy that works for sometime shows nothing but their nature of gambling and approach towards gambling.

I mean if you gamble with 95% win chance and love it then you are a conservative gamblers who loves to save small amounts to make a mountain. While if you like strategy with 5% chance of winning then it shows you want big profits no matter how many losses you get.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
August 02, 2016, 03:00:46 PM
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
August 02, 2016, 03:00:25 PM
Don't play relaying on any so-called strategy because there is nothing any working. Just go with luck and play positively without any influence of greed and you will make some money. When you want to get lot of money quick then real problem starts.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
August 02, 2016, 02:48:40 PM
Playing dice on gambling does not have a strategy in my opinion. I never play dice but I often lose. I'm betting a lot or a little still can not win. Dice just luck so just enjoy the game.  Grin
Yea play just for fun and you won't regret lol, i played today with .04 btc and lost it lol but i enjoyed playing today.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
August 02, 2016, 02:09:28 PM
Whether it is dice or any other games of gambling best strategy is to go slow always. This will help you to be in for longer period as you will not bust all of your balance. Dice doesn't have strategy which can be claimed working one just don't be greedy and don't play same way for longer sessions. It is trick this may work but no working strategy.

I agree that playing slow and easy is one of the best strategy in dice.  Dice effect is random so there can never be an exact flow in the system.  What is the result today may not be the result tomorrow or later that day.  Just make sure to exit when you are winning, that is the best strategy as for me.
Activity: 700
August 02, 2016, 12:50:09 PM
Whether it is dice or any other games of gambling best strategy is to go slow always. This will help you to be in for longer period as you will not bust all of your balance. Dice doesn't have strategy which can be claimed working one just don't be greedy and don't play same way for longer sessions. It is trick this may work but no working strategy.
Activity: 896
August 02, 2016, 12:44:09 PM
Playing dice on gambling does not have a strategy in my opinion. I never play dice but I often lose. I'm betting a lot or a little still can not win. Dice just luck so just enjoy the game.  Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
August 02, 2016, 12:26:48 PM

Losing a lot in gambling is really bad that is why gambler should really put only the amount that they can afford to lose site for example i only allow my self to set .002 everytime i gamble if i lose everything well then its fine but when i when i will directly withdraw all

the same, when you say playing with money can afford to lose, because it does not guarantee a win or avoid losing. you will still experience a loss, but there are not too big, because you may include people who discipline in gambling. but the amount of gambling, this is a style of each person. if you want to get bigger results, of course you have to put an big amount as well.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1128
August 02, 2016, 08:59:37 AM
there are no good strategies, i think it is better to play only for entertainment purposes and nothing else
The best strategy itself is to gamble what you can afford to loose and stop searching a perfect strategy.
Because the more you chase your losses the more loss you will give. Anyone who says that his strategy works, ask him to mathematically prove it Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 02, 2016, 07:00:26 AM
there are no good strategies, i think it is better to play only for entertainment purposes and nothing else
Yes right there are no good strategies not only in dice game but in all the gambling games no strategy can work.
If it works then any body will not reveal that and could be millionarie easily.Its based on luck specially dice game is totally on luck.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
August 02, 2016, 06:53:31 AM

Then why bother to send more money than you wanted to play in the first place ? Gambling is a tentation, the more difficult it is for you to take quick decisions, the better.
Yes and I believe we should deposit only what we are going to play with, I mean some people like to gamble with 0.01 but deposit 0.1 , what this does is when you loose 0.01 which you thought you will gamble with, you start gambling with the 0.09 which you never wanted to gamble with.
and when you lose everything you will think it so much, you just wanted to have some fun but realizing the amount of your lost will annoy you.
so i guess that's right just deposit the amount that you can afford to lose.
August 02, 2016, 06:49:48 AM

Yes and I believe we should deposit only what we are going to play with, I mean some people like to gamble with 0.01 but deposit 0.1 , what this does is when you loose 0.01 which you thought you will gamble with, you start gambling with the 0.09 which you never wanted to gamble with.
August 01, 2016, 03:59:55 PM
of course it is based only on luck and nothing else. i think that there are no strategies that would help you win and thats why i dont gamble with big money
I think there is a game that needs strategy and skills that you can win huge amount in sports betting martingale its work fine for me..
Its easy to predict because its a live game.
Martingale strategy is probably a good way to win at dice but it's never going to work everytime. You'll be needing high bankroll for it to work for a very long time. Still, a continuous loosing streak makes Martingale strategy to collapse to throw you out of your dicing.
Activity: 750
Merit: 252
August 01, 2016, 02:45:48 PM
 I don`t have strategy for dice`s, I just play. I watch previous results and with that I`m trying to predict future one`s. I try to play with high odds, to chase numbers under 30 and above 70. I have base bet around 100 sat. and I rarely go above that.

People using different strategies but I didn`t saw that something work better then other. I think there is no special strategy for winning in dice game, if I have luck I win, if not I lose, no matter how I play. Cause of that I play for fun, never with more then 2 mbtc and if I make double I cash out.
Pages:
Jump to: