Pages:
Author

Topic: Dice game strategy? - page 94. (Read 97224 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
September 11, 2015, 12:07:44 AM
Very cliche, probably stated in this thread at least a few hundred times (lol), martingale. Most betting sites let you bet satoshi's at a time, so unless you flat out go on a 10+ losing streak, you can make money in short term. However, I'd only bet small amounts. I've been on dice sites too many times starting at .1 BTC trying to use the martingale strategy and I've hit some EXTREMELY bad losing streaks. Doubling your initial bet adds up very quickly, so start extremely low. Nothing above .01 imo.

Playing using martiangle eventually will lose. I'm ever doing martiangle with BTC 0.01 start from 1 satoshi. Guess what  Grin I'm let it bet with auto play for 30 minutes. First glance, I'm getting some profit but I'm looking for 2x profit so I let it bet for next 1/2 hour and finally house beat me down
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
scams hunter!
September 10, 2015, 11:34:31 PM
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
September 10, 2015, 11:17:23 PM
Maybe there's a way to cheat in Dice games? Anybody knows if this is possible  Huh

People have exploited multiple sites, just like they have banks and other websites. If you mean "cheat the dice" mathematically, it's not possible. You can exploit rounding errors but that just lowers the house edge a little and doesn't help much.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1514
September 10, 2015, 09:09:13 PM
Very cliche, probably stated in this thread at least a few hundred times (lol), martingale. Most betting sites let you bet satoshi's at a time, so unless you flat out go on a 10+ losing streak, you can make money in short term. However, I'd only bet small amounts. I've been on dice sites too many times starting at .1 BTC trying to use the martingale strategy and I've hit some EXTREMELY bad losing streaks. Doubling your initial bet adds up very quickly, so start extremely low. Nothing above .01 imo.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 10, 2015, 08:57:17 PM
Maybe there's a way to cheat in Dice games? Anybody knows if this is possible  Huh
Activity: 414
September 10, 2015, 05:59:56 PM
People who have won big tend to have not played for very long and happened to have a early lucky streak. If they continue to play with similar amounts or withdraw and come back and play with similar sized bets then they would tend to lose over the longer run.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
September 10, 2015, 05:01:16 PM
Is the provably fair really fair? One of the questions that still keeps in my mind in those house edge games. Even others post some analyzations and mindwrecking mathematics I still have doubt.

I've always wondered the same thing, but by now I'm sure one dork among the BTC went and already did tests on the provably fair system.  If that said person actually found something, I'm sure by now people would be criticizing provably fair dice games from here on out.

There's no proof that it's not, so until someone finds it we'll have to assume that it is fair.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
September 10, 2015, 10:16:26 AM
Is the provably fair really fair? One of the questions that still keeps in my mind in those house edge games. Even others post some analyzations and mindwrecking mathematics I still have doubt.

I've always wondered the same thing, but by now I'm sure one dork among the BTC went and already did tests on the provably fair system.  If that said person actually found something, I'm sure by now people would be criticizing provably fair dice games from here on out.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
September 10, 2015, 09:07:14 AM
Activity: 322
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
September 10, 2015, 08:48:43 AM
Is there any strategy in dice ?  Grin Ridiculous .. It is all about luck and trust og site which you are playing.

Strategy maybe not, but cheats must be a lot in this kind of game.

I think that's right. There is always some cheats which are done by dice sites. Always the owner of dice site is winner. You can use martingel or some other strategy but you can not know the background part of game..
legendary
September 10, 2015, 08:45:00 AM
i dont have any strategies on playing dice i just believe that im lucky
But, you can try martingale strategy, i usualy use that way to earn some bits on gambling Smiley

you should have much ballance on your acount.

Martingale is the worst strategy, it always turns into a martinfail sooner or later.

It doesn't matter.  All dice strategy even the best strategy will fail and sooner or later the player will also fail and the house will win. The best strategy is self strategy. It won't fail promise.
what? what exactly  is that even supposed to mean? also, something i would like to point out, there is no "best strategy" in dice  as no matter what martingale variant or "super secret betting method" you use, you will be playing a game of -EV. its not possible to expect to come out ahead in dice unless the system is bugged in a way that can be exploited.

Self strategy out of the dice. Anything in your beautiful mind that can evade you in the world of dice game.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
September 10, 2015, 08:04:19 AM
But, you can try martingale strategy, i usualy use that way to earn some bits on gambling Smiley

Martingale is the worst strategy, it always turns into a martinfail sooner or later.

It doesn't matter.  All dice strategy even the best strategy will fail and sooner or later the player will also fail and the house will win. The best strategy is self strategy. It won't fail promise.
what? what exactly  is that even supposed to mean? also, something i would like to point out, there is no "best strategy" in dice  as no matter what martingale variant or "super secret betting method" you use, you will be playing a game of -EV. its not possible to expect to come out ahead in dice unless the system is bugged in a way that can be exploited.
legendary
September 10, 2015, 07:59:40 AM

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
September 10, 2015, 07:20:45 AM
Is there any strategy in dice ?  Grin Ridiculous .. It is all about luck and trust og site which you are playing.

Strategy maybe not, but cheats must be a lot in this kind of game.
September 09, 2015, 04:23:52 PM
Activity: 342
September 09, 2015, 04:16:44 PM

Activity: 392
September 09, 2015, 02:58:57 PM

Activity: 448
September 09, 2015, 02:52:59 PM
I've became interested in playing dice games with my BTC but every time I play I lose. Is there something that I'm doing wrong, or dice games are supposed to be like that? (sorry I'm new to this) Isn't there a guide or tutorial where I could get started playing these games? I don't know how this really works. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks  Wink

So far, I like dicecoin.io  Cheesy

i don't think there are "strategies" on playing dice, for me its all luck. i see people recommend martingaling , its good as a start but its bad for a long run, you'll just lose in the end. A strategy won't change the winning/losing chances
Activity: 219
Merit: 205
_Bitcoin Africa_
September 09, 2015, 02:49:33 PM
September 09, 2015, 02:41:49 PM
I think not
Dice just a game that risked fortune  Cheesy

Everything is about luck but the best strategy is to play and stop after you get some profit. Keep going and you will lose that is happening to everyone because of the edge but the problem is that not everyone will stop when they get profit already but they will just keep going to try to win big

If you win in a game, you can not quit this game. It is the tule of being human.  Wink Evertime you want more and more.
Pages:
Jump to: