Pages:
Author

Topic: DICE2.COM +Earn Free +Affiliate +Mobile +Auto Rolling - page 2. (Read 8204 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I've been spending a lot of time on your site and it's gotten syrup slow.. Bets are taking between 10 and 30 seconds each...

It's fun site but what happened? It was very fast a few days ago, but it's been getting slower and slower.
Activity: 41
Sir, this value are correct?
http://i59.tinypic.com/286rejm.jpg

Yes, sure. The balance is correct. You noticed that there are 9 digits after the point, right? Yeah, that's correct Smiley We built it like that because for very low amount of betting, if we only have 8 digits there, you will win nothing. So 9 digits is more accurate than 8. But however, of course, when you withdraw, we will ignore the 9th digit after the point Smiley
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
http://www.jexpotz.com bitcoin faucet
Sir, this value are correct?
Activity: 7
I've been playing with this site, and I'm pretty impressed.

The captcha faucet is awesome, no idea how you pulled that off but there has to be some mechanic where you make money for a solved captcha, the autobet is equally nice, love being able to set it at a high number and let 'er rip.

Had good luck and bad, overall it seems to work just fine, with the occasional change in speed for bets/autobets but I'm not fussed.

I haven't gotten enough to withdraw, so I can't say anything about scam or not yet, we'll see if I'm lucky enough to win enough to withdraw  ^_^
Another 100BTC invest is attracted. Roll and win it, guys Smiley
BTW, just as we said in the very first posts, we really want our users joined our development. So, guys, if you have any new ideas on dice2, just feel free to PM me, or reply here.
How do we trust you?

To be honest, I know it is hard to trust new site even our website is not quite new after weeks.

We work hard to deliver more and more features as users requested and we want our users join the developing of the websites by giving us suggestions and ideas.

It is hard to be big and famous in short time, but we think it is not that hard to build a good dice site Smiley

So, short answer is, go and try and please kindly give us suggestions and ideas if you get any.

Thanks
Dazee

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
How do we trust you?
Guys, we have reached our 4 Million bets now and our auto-bet is really fast, no delay.

Have fun, guys
Just fix everything and it is as fast as before now. Have fun, guys
Thanks for response. I'm in US as well and fast fast connection speed.  Using chrome. 

Sorry for late reply as I am on a short trip. I am still not yet fully back not I have done some optimization on the DB and now it should be fast. Sorry for all problems and hope you guys have good luck on your bets.
Activity: 546
Carpe Diem
Thanks for response. I'm in US as well and fast fast connection speed.  Using chrome. 
Anyone had luck withdrawing from site?  Thinking of depositing but want to make sure you can withdraw as well.

The automated betting is really slow.  Anything you can do to fix this?

Can I know which country you are in? The server is put in US and the server itself is quite fast. Just as I answered you in the chatroom, we will check if it is because of the counters updating process. If yes, we will try giving you guys options to pause it.
Carpe Diem
Anyone had luck withdrawing from site?  Thinking of depositing but want to make sure you can withdraw as well.

The automated betting is really slow.  Anything you can do to fix this?
Carpe Diem
Well, the autorolling is going fine...I like how you put the automated betting update at the top of the screen.  However it is going fast, then slow and varying speeds.  Any way to speed it up? Is it possibly on my end or is the system overloaded with bets?
Carpe Diem
I am excited about trying out the site.  I signed in and see I am user ID 986.  How do I log back into this user ID if I leave the site?  I usually use chrome incognito mode.  Thanks

Then you need setup a username/password in the account tab and sign in later.

Ok thanks, I am a member now.  I do like the autobetting, I'm getting ready to try it.  I'm hopeful it is not slow/laggy...
I am excited about trying out the site.  I signed in and see I am user ID 986.  How do I log back into this user ID if I leave the site?  I usually use chrome incognito mode.  Thanks

Then you need setup a username/password in the account tab and sign in later.
Carpe Diem
Carpe Diem
Is there a minimum investment?  It's obviously a justdice ripoff but if everything goes smoothly it can be popular.  It does seem smooth with no rolling delays.
Just wonder do you guys like the auto rolling? We are considering on showing more reports on who earn and how they earn. Are you guys interested in this?
Pages:
Jump to: