Pages:
Author

Topic: Dicebitco.in Investment dice scam - page 2. (Read 5248 times)

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1512
September 11, 2014, 05:06:41 PM
I knew it was a scam ever since they started accepting "investors". No legitimate site would do that.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
bigtimespaghetti.com
September 11, 2014, 02:50:34 PM
Seems a lot of people still don't realize they have DB signature or maybe they are still getting paid for it?

I have no way to know- the thread locked after lengthy back and forth.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
September 11, 2014, 03:48:49 AM
Seems a lot of people still don't realize they have DB signature or maybe they are still getting paid for it?
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
September 11, 2014, 01:32:10 AM
I have removed signature  Cry
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
September 10, 2014, 04:42:44 PM
Actual reason I have removed signature is because I don't want to be connected with something that looks like a huge scam no matter what. I don't like the fact that main rival of DiceBitcoin has started it but I have to keep up to my standards.
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
September 10, 2014, 03:43:12 PM
I agree that it's strange and somewhat of a busy body thing to do, but I decided to change my signature since I got what looked like a final Payout, and from what I understand dicebitcoin has removed himself from the forum for the time being.

Honestly I don't know what has been going on, I don't have time to try verifying this myself.

I do find it strange to get a PM about it, seems like someone or some people are extremely angry at either a genuine scam or something else.
Activity: 826
Merit: 504
September 10, 2014, 03:18:06 PM
Don't let anybody impede your rights to free speech. This includes threats for removing/altering your signatures.

Additionally, report any users that threaten to ruin your reputation if you do not comply to their demands, which consist of removing your signature.

legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
September 10, 2014, 01:23:51 PM
Anyone else got PMd about this? If this is true I'll have to remove the sig. Such a shame that this might be a scam.

I was PMed and I am really disappointed because I was threatened to remove my signature.

Too many people here are interested that it would turn out to be scam. I would refrain from being too quick on the trigger in this case. And these PMs from someone who has reputation in hundreds below zero are telling (I hope that guy is banned by now)...
September 10, 2014, 01:20:41 PM
Anyone else got PMd about this? If this is true I'll have to remove the sig. Such a shame that this might be a scam.

I was PMed and I am really disappointed because I was threatened to remove my signature.
legendary
September 10, 2014, 12:56:20 PM
Hey, Stunna, I don't know if Dicebitco.in is a scam or not, but you didn't pay me 0.005 BTC, and now you dare come here accusing someone of scamming? Sad

This is interesting, why he didn't pay you?

I don't know, I myself would like to hear the reasons from him...

There was a free giveaway for liking his FB page. I was a bit late, but then Stunna announced that there were still free slots available (since there were duplicate accounts), and right after that I did what I had been supposed to do, i.e. left a comment on his FB page, liked the message and the page (actually, my comment was the first after that announcement). As you can guess, I wasn't paid, and Stunna didn't deign a coherent answer why he hadn't paid me (maybe, he thought my FB account was fake)...

You call that scamming?! He had no obligation to pay you anything. You weren't entitled to those 0.005 apart from you thinking you should get it. I know you think he 'should pay out' but he doesn't need to.

I advise you to read what I write. I never accused Stunna of scamming. Besides that, yes, he should pay, or give reasons why he doesn't (also read what public offer is about). I fulfilled all requirements, but you seem to not understand that one should stand by his word. I think at first it was an unwanted mistake by Stunna's part, I tried to contact him in private, but didn't get a definitive answer (actually got an evasion)...
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
September 10, 2014, 12:29:02 PM
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
September 10, 2014, 11:48:25 AM
Hey, Stunna, I don't know if Dicebitco.in is a scam or not, but you didn't pay me 0.005 BTC, and now you dare come here accusing someone of scamming? Sad

There was a free giveaway for liking his FB page. I was a bit late, but then Stunna announced that there were still free slots available (since there were duplicate accounts), and right after that I did what I had been supposed to do, i.e. left a comment on his FB page, liked the message and the page (actually, my comment was the first after that announcement). As you can guess, I wasn't paid, and Stunna didn't deign a coherent answer why he hadn't paid me (maybe, he thought my FB account was fake)...

You call that scamming?! He had no obligation to pay you anything. You weren't entitled to those 0.005 apart from you thinking you should get it. I know you think he 'should pay out' but he doesn't need to.
September 10, 2014, 09:40:28 AM
@$username Why are you threatening to users about Dicebitcoin signatures?
legendary
September 10, 2014, 08:55:44 AM

Activity: 247
September 10, 2014, 07:40:26 AM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
September 10, 2014, 07:30:50 AM

Dicebitco.in; PLZ STOP SCAMMING; THX
Activity: 742
Merit: 502
Circa 2010
September 10, 2014, 06:19:55 AM
To be brutally honest I'm not really that surprised that they were cheating - just that they managed to get caught doing it. I've always been a bit suspicious if the fact that they were willing to take so many coins especially given they had no trust except from the references of doog. Although I thought they might run with the coins (and so far it seems this isn't entirely the case) my suspicions were at least founded. Personally I found it absurd people were willing to invest coins with any random person on the internet - seems like a flashing sign asking to be robbed.
legendary
September 10, 2014, 04:59:15 AM
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
September 09, 2014, 04:18:56 PM
It was good that someone caught the scam. Otherwise it would have continue to happen. Even though it was benefitting the investors and manl(from commision) the gambler's were getting f***ed over this.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 09, 2014, 04:11:11 PM
This is real ugly. Thanks stunna for letting us know.
Pages:
Jump to: