Pages:
Author

Topic: DiceCashBack | 60% Commision Rebate | Payments Daily | PrimeDice Added - page 2. (Read 4167 times)

legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
please answer this for me

i wager 1  btc under  you daily how much i get or suppose 0.1 btc then

plz be exact and no % and all plz

Hi,

For every 1 BTC you wager you receive 120k satoshi back into your account next day

Here we are  Smiley

Just to give you an idea of what kind of commission you can do with this service : This is a compilation of some of the "newsletter" this service provide and the money I made from it in september.

Thanks Glucose thats awesome, im going to have to tip you extra sometime if things go well Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
yes my email is [email protected]
please answer this for me

i wager 1  btc under  you daily how much i get or suppose 0.1 btc then

plz be exact and no % and all plz
legendary
So 6% up to 12%

Ok yeah i understand, everyone gets 12% of commission right away which = 60% of what goes into the commission account total.

Glucose said he would post some stats of what ive paid him later.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
So 6% up to 12%
legendary
Hello all,

Check out my video for primedice btw, feedback appreciated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk2_LCIokBQ

DiceCashBack pays players a portion of the house edge back into their players account daily.  Note for newbies.. free bitcoins are available to play with via faucet in the link with the current offer.

In order to qualify for the service players must be using a new account attached to the following links (please remember to clear cookies before sign up to guarantee you are tracked for cashback).

Offers:

PrimeDice - 60% commission back:

https://primedice.com/?ref=daved

Payments are tipped directly back into your players account. Payments less than 50k satoshi roll over to next day.

After sign up you can either post here or PM if you want to be confirmed you are linked to the service.  Email & Twitter are available but for now better to work here.

Free bitcoins are available to play with via faucet.

There are a few players signed up so far and i will be asking for them to confirm the legitimacy of the service.  

Site is a working progress and only Primedice is listed so far - they are trustworthy and hassle free. When www.dicecashback.com is completed (site not yet up) there will be reviews and comparisons for all dice sites.  If you want to see another dice gambling site listed for cashback please let me know.

If you have any Questions, PM or post here.

Thanks Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: