Pages:
Author

Topic: █ DiceCo.in is now for sale! Check auctions! - page 2. (Read 3401 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
DICECO.IN
DiceCo.in these days  Cheesy Grin

Activity: 105
this site is just amazing and without question xanderu split the minor jackpot without blinking a eye.
 this is a great site everyone and there are big jackpots to be won.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
This time i won a minor jp. And i just shared this with the online players. The minor was 362. And I send to demo and libby515 181 bits for each.  Grin

Awesome hit, Smiley.

Despite being a smallish site, the community within is great. It'll be awesome to see it flourish as more people get involved!
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
This time i won a minor jp. And i just shared this with the online players. The minor was 362. And I send to demo and libby515 181 bits for each.  Grin
DICECO.IN
Thanks libby also ranlo!  Grin
legendary
first i want to say that immediately after i found the glitch they found out what caused it and fixed it and returned lost bits from glitch to me. they treated me very well during the whole process, and i did win my second minor jackpot a few minutes ago. so there is no question that they run a legit site and actually listen to what people say in chat also.

My experience with them has also been great. They've been open to answering things, taking in comments and suggestions, etc. Smiley

And congrats, Libby!
first i want to say that immediately after i found the glitch they found out what caused it and fixed it and returned lost bits from glitch to me. they treated me very well during the whole process, and i did win my second minor jackpot a few minutes ago. so there is no question that they run a legit site and actually listen to what people say in chat also.
DICECO.IN
Meanwhile...

DICECO.IN
We are covered for at least 3 Grand Jackpots at the moment.
After that we will analyze and make a decision if we will keep this ranges or we will modify them.
Any changes will be made public. 

elm
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
How do you plan to pay jackpot winners if grand jackpot is won before you earn 1BTC in comission?
Current hash for Grand jackpot
Code:
8a3640760d86a15233127cdbaf427578527d19eca1fedc8af69f23aebcd7a0a0

That's a fair question. Thank you for asking!

This is part of our promoting strategy. We are a new site and at this stage, our main priority is to attract people that actually play.
Sure we can use what the competition use, rain or giveaways, but we believe that these are effective only on short term.
We want to establish a trustworthy relation between players and the house.
We want players to see that we respect our promises, that we pay the money we offer.
That's why we adopted this jackpot system in the first place, because we have the certainty that the prizes will be won pretty soon.

We are willing to make this long-term investment because we want to grow, and most important to stay on this market.
1 BTC from commissions is far from our goal.

Until now we offered 2 minor jackpots and one more in the "Guess the Jackpot" contest (well, not really, because the winner seems to be missing Smiley) Don't worry winner, there's no deadline to claim your prize and we will pay when you will show!) all these in a very short time.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14205665

Plus that we had an issue, some sort of glitch.
Libby discovered it on his skin and lost bits on this tehnical error.
We solved the glitch and we rewarded him with the bits he lost and the moderator role. Libby can confirm it.

This is how we treat our players.

We are new here, but we want to stay.
http://DiceCo.in

hi

very nice explanation and fair enough trying to treat your customers as VIPs.

one more question Smiley

you are saying
That's why we adopted this jackpot system in the first place, because we have the certainty that the prizes will be won pretty soon.

lets say the grand jackpot is hit soon = today Smiley will you offer again the 1 BTC jackpot? if yes what will happen if
a user wins this jackpot again because it is a soon jackpot? how often will you payout this jackpot out of your pocket? and if yes for how many times?

good luck and keep up the good work

DICECO.IN
How do you plan to pay jackpot winners if grand jackpot is won before you earn 1BTC in comission?
Code:

That's a fair question. Thank you for asking!

This is part of our promoting strategy. We are a new site and at this stage, our main priority is to attract people that actually play.
Sure we can use what the competition use, rain or giveaways, but we believe that these are effective only on short term.
We want to establish a trustworthy relation between players and the house.
We want players to see that we respect our promises, that we pay the money we offer.

We are willing to make this long-term investment because we want to grow, and most important to stay on this market.
1 BTC from commissions is far from our goal.

Until now we offered 2 minor jackpots and one more in the "Guess the Jackpot" contest (well, not really, because the winner seems to be missing Smiley) Don't worry winner, there's no deadline to claim your prize and we will pay when you will show!) all these in a very short time.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14205665

Plus that we had an issue, some sort of glitch.
Libby discovered it on his skin and lost bits on this tehnical error.
We solved the glitch and we rewarded him with the bits he lost and the moderator role. Libby can confirm it.

This is how we treat our players.

We are new here, but we want to stay.
http://DiceCo.in
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Code:
DICECO.IN
Good luck to everyone!  Grin
That's 2 jackpots in a short time frame. The other 2 are much larger and are ready to be won also. Can happen at anytime, who will be the next lucky player.

DICECO.IN
Congratulations to Droganan for winning our second Minor Jackpot of 214 bits.

Next mission: Major and Grand Jackpot!
Good luck all!

Check out here!:

DICECO.IN
We had some minor issues with the multiplier but now it's solved.
Glad to hear that, elm! Really appreciate your feedbacks.
We are waiting you all to play and test your skill and luck!

https://DICECO.IN
elm
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Now I understand how jackpots it works on your app  Grin. I think it's a great idea to make public the ranges. In this way every player will now that jackpot is guaranteed. Good luck!

agree with you Grin all players like to know the odds of a Jackpot  Grin

OP you did the right move to publish the Jackpot ranges. players now can decide if it is worth to go for the Jackpot and play on your very nice dice site

interesting is that the owner of moneypot prefers the hidden or secret version of a Jackpot  Grin
secret ranges would give the owner of a dice site all options to cheat the players and the players will hit the Jackpot today tomorrow or in one year and so on  Grin

his answer was

Just wanted to chime in. I like this method more than the 1/x chance one. And the reason is simple: someone will hit these jackpots. A 1/1m chance could not get hit for 50m rolls. Or 16000 billion rolls. Or it could get hit 50x in 500 rolls. Instead, this method ensures that the JP is going to be hit, and within a subjectively short period of time in comparison.

and after OP published the ranges he posted  Grin

Awesome information, Smiley. Still a pretty big range but helps a lot in knowing how close it is to a guarantee (i.e., if you're at 350 you're already at a severely increased chance of hitting).
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Now I understand how jackpots it works on your app  Grin. I think it's a great idea to make public the ranges. In this way every player will now that jackpot is guaranteed. Good luck!
legendary
After reviewing your feedbacks we decided to modify some things to solve your concerns about the Jackpots.
Quoted from our new FAQ section

"When a new Jackpot is set, our server generates a random Hash Key (e.g. "MB58bNJogX") and random value for the Jackpot (e.g.  777). This value is the amount of bits to be won.
These two, the Hash Key and the Jackpot value are encrypted into a SHA256 Hash Code in the following form: "MB58bNJogX777".
The generated Hash Code for every Jackpot (Grand, Major and Minor) is shown in the Jackpot Box.
When a Jackpot is won you will find the jackpot value along the Hash Key and the Hash Code in the Jackpots Tab.
You can verify the authenticity of the Jackpot here:
http://www.xorbin.com/tools/sha256-hash-calculator
After each increase of jackpot, the server compares the generated Hash Code of the new value with the
Jackpot Hash Code. When these two are the same, we have a winner.
In this way we assure that no one knows the Jackpot value and that no one can modify it."

We believe this setup of the Jackpot has some great benefits:
1. The certainty that the Jackpot will be won.
If we have a certain value, there is only a matter of time until we will have a winner.
The odds system approach gives you a much lower chance to win and it is possible to not have a winner for a very long time, unless the odds are controlled.
2. The Jackpot value cannot be seen or modified by the owners and trustworthy is very  important for us.

In the end we would like to thanks to all users who gave us a feedback. This is the only way to progress and maintain a high standard.

We decided to make public the Jackpots Ranges! All Jackpots are guaranteed within these ranges.

Minor Jackpot: 120 - 400 bits
Major Jackpot: 45678 - 125000 bits
Grand Jackpot: 987654 - 1500000 bits (0,98 - 1,5 BTC)

Awesome information, Smiley. Still a pretty big range but helps a lot in knowing how close it is to a guarantee (i.e., if you're at 350 you're already at a severely increased chance of hitting).
DICECO.IN
After reviewing your feedbacks we decided to modify some things to solve your concerns about the Jackpots.
Quoted from our new FAQ section:  

"When a new Jackpot is set, our server generates a random Hash Key (e.g. "MB58bNJogX") and random value for the Jackpot (e.g.  777). This value is the amount of bits to be won.
These two, the Hash Key and the Jackpot value are encrypted into a SHA256 Hash Code in the following form: "MB58bNJogX777".
The generated Hash Code for every Jackpot (Grand, Major and Minor) is shown in the Jackpot Box.
When a Jackpot is won you will find the jackpot value along the Hash Key and the Hash Code in the Jackpots Tab.
You can verify the authenticity of the Jackpot here:
http://www.xorbin.com/tools/sha256-hash-calculator
After each increase of jackpot, the server compares the generated Hash Code of the new value with the
Jackpot Hash Code. When these two are the same, we have a winner.
In this way we assure that no one knows the Jackpot value and that no one can modify it."

We believe this setup of the Jackpot has some great benefits:
1. The certainty that the Jackpot will be won.
If we have a certain value, there is only a matter of time until we will have a winner.
The odds system approach gives you a much lower chance to win and it is possible to not have a winner for a very long time, unless the odds are controlled.
2. The Jackpot value cannot be seen or modified by the owners and trustworthy is very  important for us.

In the end we would like to thanks to all users who gave us a feedback. This is the only way to progress and maintain a high standard.

We decided to make public the Jackpots Ranges! All Jackpots are guaranteed within these ranges.

Minor Jackpot: 120 - 400 bits
Major Jackpot: 45678 - 125000 bits
Grand Jackpot: 987654 - 1500000 bits (0,98 - 1,5 BTC)
Pages:
Jump to: