Pages:
Author

Topic: dice.ninja - Now with Plinko! - page 4. (Read 84661 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
November 19, 2014, 10:46:14 AM
No good news will ever come from that troll. His undiagnosed paranoid schizophrenia has him but a mere husk of his old, equally annoying self  Roll Eyes

Lets not feed the troll. He has been quiet since a long time. Let it be that way .
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I lost the liqour money boys...
November 19, 2014, 10:42:49 AM
No good news will ever come from that troll. His undiagnosed paranoid schizophrenia has him but a mere husk of his old, equally annoying self  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295
DiceSites.com owner
November 18, 2014, 09:51:44 PM
so i think i might have some good news!  Wink
Well.. how about you share it?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
November 12, 2014, 04:38:46 PM
Cross-posting for those who may not have seen it (follow the quote links back to the original post):

[...] we have some catching up to do [...]
[...] eager to start regaining your trust [...]

Both of these lines make it sound like you were responsible for the dicebitco.in debacle!

makes you think twice

Indeed. That was a weird post by T04D, especially in light of what ended up happening.

this is my double post cross dress reply to your first reply to the reply

this is how we can tell were getting old. scammer hides clues hes a scammer in plain sight, and i never noticed one of them
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
November 12, 2014, 01:30:14 PM
Cross-posting for those who may not have seen it (follow the quote links back to the original post):

[...] we have some catching up to do [...]
[...] eager to start regaining your trust [...]

Both of these lines make it sound like you were responsible for the dicebitco.in debacle!

makes you think twice

Indeed. That was a weird post by T04D, especially in light of what ended up happening.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
November 12, 2014, 01:35:21 AM

Damn, my post now looks like I'm attacking random posters for no reason  Roll Eyes

On the bright side, BB is getting better. A different name this time. Maybe will post more than 2 coherent posts next time.
Activity: 378
November 12, 2014, 01:28:04 AM
Thanks for some of you getting back to me.  I have some other priorities this weekend, but hopefully by Monday or Tuesday we can start piecing together all that we have and see if any new conclusions can be made.  Bills first, wild goose chases second  Grin
Now that you have passed from the target. now it is Wednesday,
and conclusions or agreements what you get?
legendary
November 12, 2014, 01:13:30 AM
Please exercise [...]

He's been excised and exorcised.
Activity: 476
November 11, 2014, 05:58:34 PM
Thanks for some of you getting back to me.  I have some other priorities this weekend, but hopefully by Monday or Tuesday we can start piecing together all that we have and see if any new conclusions can be made.  Bills first, wild goose chases second  Grin

I have some info.. pm me your email if you wanna share facts!  Wink

Or you can just PM me what you have if you think it would help?

I have stuff to work on and crap to sell the next couple days so I don't know how much time I can spend going through everything, but keep sending info and when I have any updates I'll post them.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
November 11, 2014, 03:08:08 PM
Why any moderator comes here and close this shit thread? I've some pain that some people can invest could receive wrong information about this casinò.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
November 11, 2014, 01:23:51 PM
Please exercise caution dealing with this user.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/shutting-down-dicebitcoin-be-the-bank-1-house-edge-716312

Edit: this was about yet another reincarnation of BBmod37whatshername. Please disregard.
November 08, 2014, 03:38:51 PM
Activity: 152
November 08, 2014, 02:19:53 PM
If anyone wants to discuss and share details, please PM me.  Multiple posters in this thread can't be trusted and are only confusing the issue and spreading FUD.  If you're serious about getting to the bottom of this, then let's do it instead of walking in circles.  I have been busy lately, but recently got in touch with a couple groups that are interested in resolving this as well.  We will need to talk to some of the bigger losers in this scam as well.

I have been contacted by probably the largest investor. He wishes to remain anonymous, but is willing to offer a good reward for information leading to a favourable result.

I would PM you, but I have no details to share that I didn't already post publicly. Please feel free to PM me with anything you don't want to share here.

Likewise, I'll offer half of what I get back as reward (lost ~6 BTC).

Will provide details in a PM to Dotcommie.

Same here, lost between 5+ BTC, will give 30% as reward. Will PM you

Same I offer 2Btc reward had 4 on deposit

Dooglus I sent you a PM, hope you will have some time to give me your opinion Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 08, 2014, 11:51:59 AM
If anyone wants to discuss and share details, please PM me.  Multiple posters in this thread can't be trusted and are only confusing the issue and spreading FUD.  If you're serious about getting to the bottom of this, then let's do it instead of walking in circles.  I have been busy lately, but recently got in touch with a couple groups that are interested in resolving this as well.  We will need to talk to some of the bigger losers in this scam as well.

I have been contacted by probably the largest investor. He wishes to remain anonymous, but is willing to offer a good reward for information leading to a favourable result.

I would PM you, but I have no details to share that I didn't already post publicly. Please feel free to PM me with anything you don't want to share here.

Same here, lost between 5+ BTC, will give 30% as reward. Will PM you
Activity: 63
Merit: 14
November 08, 2014, 08:12:18 AM

Activity: 182
November 08, 2014, 05:30:01 AM

Will do.  If that investor you're talking about wants to make himself known to me or wants to pass any info along to further the investigation, feel free to pm me if you're reading this.  I can provide proof of who i am or give you the direct contact to the people looking into it further.  I might have to verify with Dooglus that you are who you say you are before doing that though.

Nice to see investors cooperating to get this resolved.How would you proceed, apart from all the info already present on the thread?
November 07, 2014, 08:14:08 PM

Will do.  If that investor you're talking about wants to make himself known to me or wants to pass any info along to further the investigation, feel free to pm me if you're reading this.  I can provide proof of who i am or give you the direct contact to the people looking into it further.  I might have to verify with Dooglus that you are who you say you are before doing that though.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
November 07, 2014, 06:48:51 PM
by the way, did anyone of the big investors pipe up yet? maybe there is hope that dmf can get caught (just like this guy):

http://altcoinpress.com/2014/11/american-bitcoin-pirate-slammed-for-securities-violations/

I wonder if that picture has anything to do with the article. Considering the fences and the amount of cops it looks like a protest to me.
legendary
November 07, 2014, 06:20:58 PM

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
November 07, 2014, 06:17:48 PM
Holy. I stopped reading this thread quickly. It went down fast. Seems like nothing but trolling going around.
Pages:
Jump to: