Pages:
Author

Topic: dice.ninja - Signature Campaign! - page 7. (Read 10437 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
September 12, 2014, 11:44:52 AM
Are there still spots open? Would love to join.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 12, 2014, 10:57:36 AM
this signature compaign have escow?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
September 12, 2014, 10:55:39 AM
thats a cool sig coinbuddy. really stands out from all
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
September 12, 2014, 09:10:34 AM
So would the sig campaign pay out 0.05 per half week if I make 25 posts every half week? Seems like a bit much.
Activity: 896
September 12, 2014, 08:29:02 AM
Here is my design for signature contest

Preview

Code
Code:

[Center][URL=https://dice.ninja][color=#00CED1]░▐█▀█▄──░▐██──░▐█▀█──░▐█▀▀──────░██▄─░█▌──░▐██──░██▄─░█▌────░██▌───░▄█▀▄─ [/color][color=#00bfff]
░▐█▌▐█───░█▌──░▐█────░▐█▀▀──────░▐█░█░█────░█▌──░▐█░█░█───░▄░▐█▌──░▐█▄▄▐█
░▐█▄█▀──░▐██──░▐█▄█──░▐█▄▄──░█──░██─░██▌──░▐██──░██─░██▌──░████▌──░▐█─░▐█
[/color][/URL][/center]

legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
September 12, 2014, 07:06:48 AM
Hi, let me know if you'd accept me for your signature ad campaign despite my trust rating.
i think most of signature do not accept for who's trust rating is red
But the decision is on OP hand  Smiley

So normally I'd probably say no, but you're trust is so low, I'm actually impressed! Smiley

Post an addy and we'll make sure you get in one of the next cycles.

This user ($username) has been blackmailing other users with threats of giving them negative trust (and actually doing this). Below is a letter I got from him yesterday (for your information):

Hi,

You currently carry DiceBitco.in in your forum signature. DiceBitco.in has scammed by rigging the dice rolls through skipping betting nonces. DiceBitco.in has not fully compensated all affected users for the rigging.

Furthermore, DiceBitco.in is also suspected to be 'mateo', a whale who has won ~500 BTC from the site and has resulted in up to 90% losses for investors who still invested. Due to the near-impossible improbability and the timing (which whale would bet hundreds of BTCs on a site that has just been revealed to rig the rolls?), it's heavily suspected that 'mateo' is a DiceBitco.in operator who knew the server seeds and purposefully won to defraud investors.

You can read more about the DiceBitco.in scam here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dicebitcoin-investment-dice-scam-774120

You're currently advertising a scam website, and promoting it in exchange for payment. I consider this untrustworthy, and will be leaving you negative feedback if you continue to advertise this scam site.

To review your signature, go to Profile -> Forum Profile Information. dooglus has stated that if you drop out, you will be paid for the posts you've made before you dropped out. You can enroll in another signature ad campaign.

I do not accept PMs. To contact me, please email me at [email protected] (make sure to mention your Bitcointalk name).

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 12, 2014, 06:17:19 AM
--snip--

There is! 0.02 bitcoin for my favorite by monday after next. I'm running a fire fox browser now and it seems like yours is getting formatted a little differently? Sorta hard to read, but still pretty awesome though, if you want post the code and I'll list it!

Thanks!

i've share my code, here
I think my code can be seen by every browser..
But
If someone can't read mine, please tell me and i'll fix it  Cool

So that's what I'm seeing, running mac osx with chrome but it works fine for me under linux chrome. Not sure why. I'm not complaining, still really appreciate you putting that together, just figured you may want to know!
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
September 12, 2014, 06:06:16 AM
@Coinbuddy:

You're linking to the HTTP version of dice.ninja, not the HTTPS version. It's not as secure (SSL stripping attacks are possible), and Dice.Ninja won't be able to track the referer (HTTPS->HTTP sends no referers).
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
September 12, 2014, 06:00:34 AM
--snip--

There is! 0.02 bitcoin for my favorite by monday after next. I'm running a fire fox browser now and it seems like yours is getting formatted a little differently? Sorta hard to read, but still pretty awesome though, if you want post the code and I'll list it!

Thanks!

i've share my code, here
I think my code can be seen by every browser..
But
If someone can't read mine, please tell me and i'll fix it  Cool
September 12, 2014, 05:53:25 AM
I can't see my name in the list.

Please verify me...

Sorry man, we're full up for the first cycle!

I love your sig though, keep it and we'll try to get you in on the next one, monday after next. Smiley

Okay Thanks I will keep it up.
Is there any signature contest going on?

Thanks!

OK I will share
September 12, 2014, 05:47:25 AM

Please verify me...

I love your sig though, keep it and we'll try to get you in on the next one, monday after next. Smiley

Thanks!
September 12, 2014, 03:39:08 AM

Please verify me...

September 12, 2014, 03:27:12 AM

Please verify me...

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
September 12, 2014, 02:52:46 AM

Please verify me...

I think you must wait for next cycle
since he only accept 10 member only
September 12, 2014, 02:50:21 AM

Please verify me...
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
scams hunter!
September 12, 2014, 12:36:45 AM
Username: 1echo
BTC address: 1FLRyEev6rMTj1YZczYtKTc8cAsujufDoy
Starting post: 120
It does not appear that I was accepted into this campaign. Removing signature.

Without escrow the OP is more likely then not to scam and just try to get free advertising anyway.
September 11, 2014, 04:53:33 PM
I think I'd like to join, but is it ok if I keep my current personal sig in addition to yours? I'd be willing to put yours first but I really need my own in there too.

Post an addy, I'll have to think about it, but as long as you're giving us good press I guess I don't mind. If you don't make it in this cycle I'll throw you in on one of the next Smiley

Because our payout cycles are different from other campaigns I don't think this is a problem we'll be able to totally avoid, I guess just make sure that the emphasis on our part of your sig is relative toward the amount of bitcoin the different campaigns are giving you.

Sweet, thanks.

Signing up now: 12dPY4d1XtsdN3jQyfkseu85LGNJ2yDXhe

Will I be notified if I'm accepted? Then I'll know when to add your sig. Also, my current sig is my own, not another campaign's.

Absolutely, no need to check back constantly, I'll drop you a quick message when we find a place for you!
Activity: 479
Merit: 252
You, Me, and BTC: *Your* Liberty & Bitcoin Podcast
September 11, 2014, 01:41:14 PM
I think I'd like to join, but is it ok if I keep my current personal sig in addition to yours? I'd be willing to put yours first but I really need my own in there too.

Post an addy, I'll have to think about it, but as long as you're giving us good press I guess I don't mind. If you don't make it in this cycle I'll throw you in on one of the next Smiley

Because our payout cycles are different from other campaigns I don't think this is a problem we'll be able to totally avoid, I guess just make sure that the emphasis on our part of your sig is relative toward the amount of bitcoin the different campaigns are giving you.

Sweet, thanks.

Signing up now: 12dPY4d1XtsdN3jQyfkseu85LGNJ2yDXhe

Will I be notified if I'm accepted? Then I'll know when to add your sig. Also, my current sig is my own, not another campaign's.
September 11, 2014, 04:25:48 AM
BTC address- 17j2EtqLn8LvgVnPG7P48vr2jz62btGwKt
activity : 126

I am in
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
September 11, 2014, 04:14:54 AM
Pages:
Jump to: