Pages:
Author

Topic: DiceScript 3.3 Start your own dice site today. Version 3.3 - page 3. (Read 10889 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
intersted
but to much money for me  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Script is written in half polish and half english, my dev is not able to make edits in it to make it how I like it.
staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
I believe you should likely have a version given to a known member for auditing..

Claiming it's bug free is one thing.. Having a second opinion on the matter is better.

Nice script BTW. Was this built from scratch or is it an adaptation of other well known dice scripts?

I currently have a purchase pending with a friend of mine who is validating the script.
Will post if anything is found.

I will waiting your confirmation.
This script looks really cool and clean UI.
I like it  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
I believe you should likely have a version given to a known member for auditing..

Claiming it's bug free is one thing.. Having a second opinion on the matter is better.

Nice script BTW. Was this built from scratch or is it an adaptation of other well known dice scripts?

I currently have a purchase pending with a friend of mine who is validating the script.
Will post if anything is found.

Activity: 344
Merit: 250
The script is written from scratch by me
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer

Last chance to buy the script for 0.5 BTC (only 1 item). Next items will be the price of 1 BTC

Auction:

https://cryptothrift.com/auctions/download-software/dicescript-3-2-start-your-own-dice-site-today-new-3-2-113372/
Is there something wrong?
It says loading on everything and loading never completes!
Is this your script? How can you prove it doesn't contain malware?

You can give the screen?
For me, the site works.
You can use the escrow to the script has been verified that there are no malware or backdoor and yes is this my script

Oh sorry! Network error maybe! Its working perfectly fine now!
Cant you sell the script to me for 0.2BTC considering me as the first customer? I will do partial payment (from sig campaign every week). I can pay you 0.1 at the first time though!
BTW what if your script has vulnerabilities?

Script secured as soon as I could, but always a greater amount of coins you have to keep on a cold wallet.
Write me PM and so will agree on terms of sale
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.
Is there something wrong?
It says loading on everything and loading never completes!
Is this your script? How can you prove it doesn't contain malware?

You can give the screen?
For me, the site works.
You can use the escrow to the script has been verified that there are no malware or backdoor and yes is this my script

Oh sorry! Network error maybe! Its working perfectly fine now!
Cant you sell the script to me for 0.2BTC considering me as the first customer? I will do partial payment (from sig campaign every week). I can pay you 0.1 at the first time though!
BTW what if your script has vulnerabilities?

Pages:
Jump to: